What size t-shirt do you wear, Jow Forums? You don't wear cringe uncomfy tight shirts like pic related, right?

What size t-shirt do you wear, Jow Forums? You don't wear cringe uncomfy tight shirts like pic related, right?

XL chad reporting in.

Attached: Lycra-skin-tight-t-shirts-custom-made.jpg (460x460, 34K)

I do exactly that to show off gains
I don't care what some faggot on Jow Forums has to say mediums are snug

xs crop top

These shirts are pretty nice and you should fuck off desu senpai

>mediums are snug
wow user post body

Size small and they're a bit loose on me.

>triblend M size graphic tees, bought for free from redbubble
140lb manlet reporting in

Attached: _GUJFKJKASlNtuPkEYNyBvXdIn3A3N7eJzsywNkMxDM.jpg (1200x628, 152K)

I wear large, occasionally medium but people always do the
*squeeze* "have you been working out user?"
So i avoid it

>graphic tees beyond the age of 19
oh no

L/XL. sometimes have to wear baggy shirts because lank FeelsBadMan

once I hit my target weight I'm going to get one of those online tailor things

S/M after losing hella weight

L but too tight on schoulders
>tfw xxl shirt for schoulder width but way too long

XL/XXL (no I'm not fat, nor am i jacked)

XLs are too tight around the lats chest and shoulders but like a tent at the waist plus much too long because xls arent made for manlets, its absolute piss.

>t.

Attached: diiv.jpg (1000x668, 44K)

I'm already a manlet, what else have I got to lose?
As long as I have muh gains, muh house, muh dog, muh plants and muh vidya I'm happy

Attached: 1563271129550.png (308x438, 74K)

I wear what I want

You're not a manlet if you wear size medium and weigh less than 160. Stop larping. You're probably not even under average height.

To anyone who wears ts like this. Do you also feel like they are made for manlets? I always get the feeling like they are too short

sometimes xl, sometimes xxl, depends of shirt

All my shirts are large and XL but I got most of them before I lost weight. I really should move into better fitting clothes so I can mog people more effectively, but I hate spending money on clothes.

>XL not uncomfortably tight
>Chad
Ok

How to get free tees from Rb?

Not really, I'm like 14% body fat but tall w broad shoulders and loooooong fuckin arms, can deal with xl tees most of the time but if im buying from a highstreet shop like H&M and shit like that i normally need to size up. Same goes for anything with long sleeves.

5'7

There's something odd about my address so they can never ship them in time, I complain over a couple of emails, get my refund and the tshirts show up anyway a couple of weeks later.

Forgot muh manga, bro. Also good taste

thanks bro

Attached: 1563294882094.png (500x526, 303K)

Extra medium

I bought a L from H&M and when it got delivered the shoulders were way to narrow. I've never had this happen before are they just a Twink brand

For some time I used to wear S because it was just tight enough. I used to lift ocasionally.
But since I've started seriously lifting and minding the food I eat, I've had to switch to an M, and it fits just right, sometimes even too tight, depending on the brand.
M size "Slim fit" shirts, on the other hand, short sleeve, long sleeve, are just ridiculous. I can't take them off without struggling.
It feels good to have an "objective" measurement for gains other than the mirror.

these tight fitted t shirts are the perfect fit, especially when you are fit. wearing baggy clothes just makes you look like a loser.

xl for regular shirts because of massive shoulders
xxl for dress shirts because dress shirts run a size small

Xxs

cringe

i wear hoodies or i'm naked

>t. 155 pound fag

L or XL, depending on the brand, or oversized shirts when I need to hide my power level.

XXS/XS/13-14 year old size/154-164
>tfw 5'3" manlet and narrow frame

I wear XXLT because Iā€™m 6ā€™8ā€ 300lbs