I'm panicking help

Today I was doing db bb so I took the dbs and put them on my thighs preparing for the set, when I leaned back and lift the dbs above my chest i heard a crack sound coming from my groin area (between the beginning of my dick and my thighs) and now it's a little bit uncomfortable when I move my thigh.
What's this guys don't tell me it's hernia

Attached: 1536454351271.png (684x832, 438K)

broke your dick like dennis rodman

Did you check your underwear for shit? Don't know if you're American or not, but it is common for them to "shart" directly into their pants. Often without noticing it themselves

No dude my pee pee is fine

Hell no wtf

Also worth mentioning, there's no red/inflammation or anything in the groin area if that helps

Could've juts popped your thigh. It happens sometimes when your tense, and it hurts like you wouldn't believe. That said, it's about the equivalent of cracking your fingers.

probably just this. don’t hernias usually lead to some kind of noticeable lump?

Could be a high groin sprain

That make sense cuz I'm not feeling any lump or anything

>Today
Wait until tomorrow, it's probably nothing

This also might be it cuz few months ago i felt the same thing but without cracking sound so maybe it's a sprain i dunno

You need to stretch more. I get the same thing when i lay on a flat bench and keep my feet on the floor. Idk bout a crack but i feel a pop

Well yeah it's a pop or crack i can't really know the difference but doesn't stretching before lifting bad?

I hope so user

user... this is the wrong thread.

You probably popped a lymfe node. I had one in my neck do that at work carrying 80 kg ropes and grew to the size of a tennis ball. Had to surgically remove it because of the pain. I also felt the pop in my neck.

Keep an eye out for swelling for the next two weeks. No shame in a doctor's visit though

Also, I didn't notice any lumps or swelling untill a whole month had passed.

Well fuck... I hope that's not my case, I'll keep an eye on it for the next weeks

And no training this week.

Can I go and lift safely? I honestly can't stop working out this long, will probably kill my self

I snapped my shit and was out 3 months starting in March.... you'll be fine. Better to take a small break and gauge things, rather than force something that might end up with you being out for a lot longer.

I know the feeling, but at your own risk.

Fair enough user, thank you very much.

Alright user thank you very much.