Does anyone else get shit from family and friends for not eating junk food...

Does anyone else get shit from family and friends for not eating junk food? Apparently I'm being rude because I didn't want to try my aunt's cheesecake and I have friends that are always begging me to eat junk.

Attached: 1551645192467.jpg (918x1632, 408K)

>family
i disowned my family and live by myself.
>friends
my true friends of which i have about 2 of, support and even do the same things i do. I've known them for most of my life.

People hate having a mirror held up to them.

If you aunt made it you should at least try some. What the fucks wrong with u?

i remeber that pic
it's originaly from some so(y)cuck reddtior without children who was celebrating getting vasecotmy
his whore wife bought it for him

I agree
you're not gonna make it if a small piece of cheesecake is gonna throw you off

Just work a bit harder in the gym next time

Man, no need to be a fag. You act like a vegan. You aunt's cheesecake will not do harm, just try it. Stay friendly with people, be above anger.

I eat junk food, family just thinks I buy too much.
I used a bunch of coupons and have nine bags of Doritos, three bags of Cheetos, and almost two dozen 20oz sodas.

OP it looks like some of your retarded family post on Jow Forums

ungrateful to your auntie after shes puts in effort to make some nice cheesecake for the family, hope you get nothing next time.

Don't fall a victim to the gains goblins. They want you to fail, remember that.

this is why autists shouldn’t lift. a bite of cheesecake is fine, just subtract it from your TDEE if you’re that worried

but getting nothing is exactly what he wants. maybe double digit IQ relatives should actually ask what people want before making them things and then getting upset that they don't happen to randomly like it?

no im not american

If you were forced to pick one at gunpoint, what would it be?

Attached: 58C51940-2F8B-4BA3-AB99-3FA4C6F62CCC.jpg (343x450, 40K)

One of the sobe's. Always love em since I was in middle school.

loved*

It doesn't hurt to have a small taste not to hurt your aunt's feelings. I bet you look dyel as fuck as well

Eating one cheesecake isn't going to fuck you up you dick. You're a. Pretentious asshole and more than likely a virgin/incel

The Reese Fastbreak. That peanut butter has always been my weakness

Slim Jim. My diet is safe.

No I’m not an autist that can’t fit a slice of cake into my macros

York Peppermint patties

Attached: 1532304582627.png (1409x1600, 2.66M)

What an autist. Your aunt did a nice and womanly thing by baking a cake for everyone. Chad would have gulped the full cake and thanked her with a big smile. What are you doing, user?

the only things worth a damn in that picture are the Crawlers and Welch's
Mike and Ikes are alright, but they're not top-tier

i'd pick the Trolli Crawlers because i'd eat so many Welchs' that i'd probably get too much vitimian D or C (whichever one it's loaded with) because i already take several times the recommenced

Why are you showing off your canteen snacks, jailanon?

obviously thats a neet cave and not a jail cave, cavernous osama poster

There were plenty of family there that could try it, why does EVERYONE have to eat it? I ate their other terrible cooking so why is it a big deal that I turn down a stupid cake?

Don't listen to these fatties who will never make it

Yup, she stopped cooking for us for a few years so we cook our own food but out of nowhere.she start cooking again but no she complained about us not eating her food when we just cook ours. I even told her something like "we just spent so long cooking our own food we do just do it now. We not gonna wait for more food to be cooked when we can just cook our own." She just looked at me and said nothing.

Why do people like Doritos? They taste worse than plain tortilla chips

Attached: 1538974108909.jpg (750x943, 484K)

Crunchy Cheetos. And the whore only bought one bag

What is this gay vegan shit, don't eat what you don't want to eat.

yeah
my cousins get extremely pissed off when i dont drink soda or eat chips at their picnics
"oh look at skinny user with his little diet he thinks hes better than all of us"
i just look at them in disappointment

They're fatties. Their sense of taste is so fucked up they want anything covered in salt and cheese.

Same reason they think sugary-ass soda is like water.

My father only tries to make me drink either beer or any kind of alcohol when I'm home.
I don't have friends.

>I have friends that are always begging me to eat junk.
Not friends at all

Just pick one, or do i have to eat it too?
If I have to eat it, just shoot me bro.

lol never, but I am not so autisic that I won’t have a slice of cake if it would make a family member happy.
[Fug u, I am gonna make it]

I don't know how to tell you that but a small piece of cake isn't going to effect you

Look it’s another why-are-people-around-me-so-much-less-disciplined-than-me-omg-I’m-so-hardcore-lol

The water bottles behind the mountain dew

This is the only right answer.

This

>I KNOW I'm better than you

> Everyone must cater exactly to my needs
Are you a woman user?

How hot is this aunt?

>I'm being rude because I didn't want to try my aunt's cheesecake and I have friends that are always begging me to eat junk
These are two different scenarios. Refusing to eat store-bought junk food out of a packet is fine. Refusing to try a homemade dessert is a dick move. If getting perfect macros for the day is more important to you than the feelings of your family members, you're a failure of a man.

Imagine getting a vasectomy only for your wife to cheat on you and get impregnated by another dude. It’s like the ultimate cucking.

Just make up a polite reason not to.

"Oh goodness Auntie that does look delicious! Such a fine cake, well made with love for all! I must, however offer the sincerest of apologies as I appear to have taken ill with my stomach and am unable to partake in your fine creation. Instead enjoy my embrace and a kiss fair auntie, in the hopes that I may see another of your fine cakes again some day!"

Attached: 1563064261638.png (680x588, 515K)

No, my mom lifts and we talk shit about fat people together all the time, it's great.

Slim Jim, them fuckers are a treat

Yup

Look you're obviously new to lifting. You're going to have to have cheat meals from time to time unless you're competing or have some goal to reach cheats are fine. You can't live the rest of your life eating cold chicken and rice.

Eat clean most of the time. If you go visit family once a month or whatever have a cheat. Honestly as long as you keep it reasonable once a week cheat is fine.

You're the fatty. You eat that cake and use it as an excuse to go for a 20K run afterwards.

>you should care about your families feelings

What about his feelings then? About not eating the cake? You're an inconsistent retard.

You realize tortilla chips have triple the sodium content, right?
Why do you think all Mexicunts are bloated.