Norwood 88

We must secure the existence of our follicles and the future of our hairlines.

Good thick hair will be blessed upon you but only if you reply to this post with "GAS THE HAIRLETS, BALD WAR NOW".

Attached: norwoodVIII.jpg (396x259, 36K)

No Mr. Bond, I want you to die !

Attached: kittybond.jpg (590x670, 69K)

You posted this on /fa/ as well. It got deleted.

since this seems to be the only balding related thread on Jow Forums

how do you deal with chrome dome?
my head gets so fucking shiny, it looks like light bulb

You were supposed to stop the scalp calcification. The shine is the absolute worst part of balding.
Magnesium gives your scalp a matte look and reverses scalp calcification/fibrosis which causes the shine. Take a look at your diet. If you dont eat enough magnesium its why you went bald.

well i'm bald already so no point taking look at my diet but that magnesium thing is interesting
should i just take some sups or is there like a cream for skin with magnesium

Generic magnesium oil spray. Take mag supplements as well. Do scalp massages. Dermaroll. Your scalp is too tight and these will reverse it.

if Ive noticed some thinning but my hairline is the same, will magnesium reverse that or is it sort of a preventative thing

Why wont that pulling go away lads ? Is it my hair killing itself ?

GAS THE HAIRLETS, BALD WAR NOW

Attached: 1552828567002-sp.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

>he's not going full hippocrates
just wisdommaxx bro girls love that shit

Attached: Hippocrates.jpg (900x758, 97K)

great when you're 60, not when you're 22

Balding from the back is fine, nobody really cares or notices.
Balding from the front is torture and ruins your face forever.

Attached: TheUgly Balding.jpg (683x1024, 88K)

Literally someone cure this awful disease

will creatine make me bald Jow Forums? i like my hair

Attached: 12412412.jpg (901x1273, 106K)

Yes u r already balding btw

nah i'm not (yet)

>call the doctor about possible hair transplant
>he says we can do it but it will cost equivalent of 15k USD
guess im gonna have to settle for women with daddy issues and land whales

Shave your head- comb over looks gross. I'd hate my boyfriend if he tried to comb over, that is if he was balding like you.

Gas the hairlets,bald war now

No Gas

Attached: crown-vertex-hair-transplant.jpg (551x313, 41K)

Post body

im regrowing my hair with needling and some oils.
im even growing hairs on my bald temples

How’s that going?

Wish I wasn't balding from the front and would trade it for balding at the back

Attached: bale-2.jpg (1150x700, 139K)

what do you mean? its going well. my entire scalp got a shade darker in 3 months and my hairline is filling back in again.
Im also starting to see little hairs sprout in my completely bald widow peaks

Balding from th crown shouldn’t even be called balding as it’s a walk in the park compared to receding hair lines

I'm using minoxidil but it's not really working. or maybe it is working and maybe things would be worse without minoxidil.

Should I get some finasteride?

minoxidil is shit man. it doesnt work for alot of people, or only works bad.
and then you have people like me, who lose their hair on minoxidil. that shit killed 70% of the hair i had.

>and then you have people like me, who lose their hair on minoxidil. that shit killed 70% of the hair i had.
Hmm... yeah maybe it's making me lose hair ? I read that it's supposed to actually cause hair loss, then the hair grows back stronger... I guess I should stop using it for a month or something and see... but maybe that would make things worse. Oh well. I made it to 36 with most of my hair, currently having a receding hairline and slight thinning at crown.

What oils?

the first thing minoxidil does is syncing your hair cycles. It sends alot of hairs into the anagen phase, which means alot of them are going to fall out at first.
But if you sync your hair cycles, it also means that all those hairs will go into the resting phase all at once, too. minoxidil is a rollercoaster. unreliable, a clusterfuck for most people. it loses its effectivness sooner or later, and your hairs literally get addicted to minoxidil. you can never stop taking it. Even finasteride wont save your hair if you stop using minoxidil.

people should just dermaroll and be done with it. Its more effective anyways

-castor oil (PGE 2 agonist)
-black currant oil (PGE2)
menthol, campher, rosemary oil (vasodilators, same thing as minox)
-pumpkin seed oil (weak anti-androgen)
dilluted in 100ml alcohol, and 5ml DMSO

Source for this I was about to buy that crap

That's a lot. So you needle your hair using a microneedle and then rub in all of those oils at once?

there is no source. if you'd browse hairloss forums as much as i did, you'd realize it yourself.
just buy it. Its unlikely you are going to be as unlucky as me. Just know that you'll lose everything if you stop taking it (pic related)

i needle once a week with 1.5mm and use a numbing cream before that because the pain is unbearable. Ill wait 24 hours before i use my oils. I apply the oils every day before i got to sleep.
its a mixture. I take 5ml of each oil and put it in a 100ml bottle. I add 5-10ml of DMSO to that and then fill it up with pure alcohol until its full. So thats a 100ml solution, with 5ml of each oil.

Attached: minoxidil-long-term-01.gif (500x380, 23K)

minoxidil synches your hair cycles. thats common knowledge and its why you lose hair first

do you have any progress pics?

huh? So now my scalp is addicted to monoxidil and if I stop taking it it's bye-bye for good? Is there something I can do to get off monoxidil without incurring the withdrawal effects?

What oils you using?

hairline can go either way. Could just be the "maturing" thing. Try it anyways.

WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLIN MISTER, CRACKA ASS FAGGOT NIGGA?!

Attached: tmp_dDakGv_a4b7ed60afb6868e_GettyImages-1139359887.jpg (2048x1537, 298K)

Minox is good for people who need to grow hair back. Being addicted is infinitely better than being a baldlet. Also do just grab a 1.5 needle. If the needle is too long you get no results. Buy a dermastamp or shorter length needle and test the length YOU bleed at. Im heavy handed and when I shaved low I bled with a 0.5. Was using a 1.5 before and got no results. 0.5 was instant results in like a month.

try rosemary. Or switch to a weaker minox. 2%minox and dermaroll.

Where can I buy a dermastamp that isn't Chinese lead

look at the graph. the minoxidil group even had worse hairloss than the untreated group for a short time when they stopped taking it.
people tried to use finasteride to keep minox gains but that doesnt seem to work.

GAS THE HAIRLETS, BALD WAR NOW!

Attached: 59449545_10216905433139644_1038293478926188544_n.jpg (317x291, 8K)

Turkey but you need to be less than nw4 for nice results. Graft cost around 1-2.5 Euro for a very good doctor.

Should i needle the places where i still have strong hair? Is microneedling good for prevention?

Tfw you’re a member of a private anti aging forum and already have legit( not aliexpress shit) CB-03-01 :))))))

How much does it cost? I'm can't wait any longer for breezula to come out.

Interesting. How often would you needle with 0.5 mm?