whats gonna happen to me
>quit smoking
>quit alcohol(maybe a few drinks 1 night of the week
>nofap
>nocaffeine
>lift 4 days a week
>try to read books on any down time
am i setting my self up to fail robert?

Attached: 1466814399739.jpg (714x1024, 364K)

You're setting yourself up to surpass humanity.

>stopped doing shit he shouldnt have ever started doing anyway
>(((try))) to read books
yeah...you're gay.

you'll become an interdimensional monk.

what does ((())) have to do with reading?

It'll be a rough couple of weeks, but you can do it. And even if you relapse in something, you'll still get rid of some of your bad habits.

Cold turkey or nothing on the alcohol.

Obviously its not about the calories or really even endocrine system at just a few a week.

>its about not having to have an altered state of mind to get by.

epic reading comprehension bro. the (((TRY))) is jewish not the reading part.

What's so bad about caffeine.

I binge drink 3 or 4 nights a week. so far this is day 3 no drinking or smoking. I just feel real sleepy. Also finally have a regular meal plan again and am actually getting calories. It also feels like time is going by slow as fuck. I tried to read a couple self help books, that another thread reccomended earlier today and got half way through before taking a break because I felt the book was just telling me shit I wanted to hear on improvement. I'll still have to finish it.
I feel like I'm going a little crazy.

Attached: OOHIeFS.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Do a complete noscreen or you will feel nearly no change

are you implying im (((trying))) to subtly convince others not to read by using the word "try"? I'm just not an avid reader bro.

I guess you didn't put try before the other stuff

That user is right, you should stop the alcohol if that's the problem. I wouldn't worry so much about fapping and caffeine.

Sounds like you are trying really hard to come off as a smart guy who looks good, and by doing so attract the women. Women don't like men who lack confidence.

i did all of this for three months, and it wasnt hard. i started fapping again because i hate irl women and ive been drinking a little bit of coffee lately but other than that still going strong.

books are the many-paged jew, of course

wasn't my intention.
>read books on my downtime***
the problem is I can start reading a lot of books but once I realize their bullshit or their gimmick I toss it. I started "The Game" and it was just telling me basic shit I wanted to here summarized in a few key points which makes reading it kind of pointless but I'm going to finish this one because I haven't in a while
>develop your self
>love your self
>Have confidence
>put your self in new unfamiliar situations
>speak your mind
>don't put pussy on a pedastel
>dress appropriately
>develop hobbies, skills, talents for your personality to grow through
went off on a tangent. but I struggle to find good reading material partly because I'm lazy

Smoking is not addictive and if you're not mindcucked very easy to quit

Alcohol makes you feel awful and messes up your digestion

Fapping makes you less of a man

Caffeine attempts to do what a good night's rest and healthy diet do with ease, but badly and makes you feel like shit longterm

Lifting is good

Reading is good but ya probably wont

You're gonna make it just realise you're not actually depriving yourself of anything

I'm hoping to make it a couple weeks for a start. Most times I fail these streaks is because how I internalize some interaction I had with people throughout the day and say fuck it when I'm sad.
the caffeine is probably the least of my concerns. but when I drink, I smoke, and I binge.

stop reading sensationalist self help garbage. start with the greeks bro

nice mindset. I'm just waiting for my brain to start rolling again. It's been stagnant for to long. just gotta find the right balance.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

do you booboo hope it all goes well

I read it because it was recommended in the /sig/ thread because I have poor social skills that I used alcohol to mask. all the self-help stuff seemed pretty generic anyways bro.

sig...what a shithole. step 1 of improving yourself should be leaving that garbage bin

Listen user, quitting caffeine is a bad idea. You wanna end up in the mind gulag? No mental capability to get up in the morning or comprehend language? Trust me user, you're addicted. Ween off of caffeine LAST.

On another note, don't do caffeine while working out, at least not energy drink levels. Will fuck with your heart.

I know. I did it before cold turkey and that's when I started getting panic attacks. but still I'm already on it.
what do you reccomend for a 23 yo khv doomer? i'm lost man. Im helplessly controlled by fapping and compulsive drinking. I haven't built 1 thing in my life, no structure in life. I had no dad to teach me. I need to start somewhere.

wasted

perhaps there could have been no better use, user

who decides

Best book by far is 48 law of power. If you're into history you'll love it

I remember drinking and getting high every day for a couple of years then just stopping. It takes a bit of time to adjust but you're getting good quality sleep and food now so you'll start to have more energy throughout the day.
If you can kick these things don't feel bad that you didn't read x many pages in a day because then you take on the mindset that you've already failed so why not just drink again. I only say that because I know the lengths I used to go through to justify getting drugs were batshit insane.

start reading actual books its a bit of a meme right now but i recommend the stoics. And most importantly start taking control of your life. I am assuming you live with your mother... If you do start by cleaning up after yourself and work so you can move out. You wont be a man glued to your mother

he says, wasting different digits

>I know the lengths I used to go through to justify getting drugs were batshit insane.
not op but yeah, im terrible at this

gotta clean your room bucko, and by your room i mean your penis. i recommend the finest grade of sand paper you can find with a few drops of acetone

Gonna check it out. I have the book and know a few of the laws. but the book has some context to each law with explanations. Favorite law was "the mirror".
stoics like meditations-aurelius? I do live with my mom, she loves me though but sadly I think part of the reason I never grew up is because I was coddled.
My goals
>quit these bad habits
>try to develop new skills
>Lift
>try to update resume
>get a new job for once
been stuck in the same dead end for 5 years mostly completely my own fault.