Dark circles under eyes

since i started being more active (both weights and 15k per week) dark circles on my eyes started to appear. how can i reduce those dark circles under my eyes?

Attached: what-causes-dark-circles-under-eyes-in-men-300x216.jpg (300x216, 14K)

Bumping for interest.

i wish mines looked like that.. it aint cute just hideous... I think its excess skin from losing weight and also genetic.

i get these because coffee disrupts my sleep but without the coffee i get disruptions that are far far far worse than some dark circles

i think ill live with the eye bags

Sleep more you dumbass

i already sleep between 7-9 hours every day for the last 5 months. probably iis mostly genetic, but sometimes i dont have them and they suddenly appear again.

Dont rub your eyes

probably just use google, youre not gonna get shit here

Supposedly Valerian root helps with sleeping problems. You should try that shit.

Congratulations, you've made it. Teen girls are into sleepy eyes for some dumb reason. Now you just need to look like a DYEL, which you already do probably.

Could be dehydration. I used to be a welder and could withstand quite a bit of heat. I was pretty lanky then. Last summer after I was nearing 1/2/3/4 I had at least 2 heat exhaustions because of working out side. I noticed I keep the temp down to like mid-low 60s now too instead of what used to be like 72. Have to drink loads more too. Try drinking more and watch your body temp. Just a theory. Gl

I sleep aprox 8-9 hours during workdays, 12-14 during weekends (still sleepy af when i wake up), drink shit load of water during the day, and during the night, and try to not use PC and phone outside of work. But it's only getting worse. People now give me weird glances when i pass by, they probably think i'm a junkie. A prostitute once even said she thought I was ill or something.

Water doesn't cut it. Your body needs electrolytes. I'd suggest getting bloodwork done and seeing a doctor for this. Could be a hormonal problem or a vitamin deficiency. Good luck man. Hope you get squared away.

glycolic acid helps

>how can i reduce those dark circles under my eyes?
by using a concealer, you fucking muppet.

>Teen girls are into sleepy eyes for some dumb reason.
Source?

>dude trust me

I like the dark circles under my eyes

How do I make them bigger

do lots of weed bro

>''is that faggot over there wearing concealer?''
he is clearly a male

eye cream.

iron deficiency from nutritionally inadequate dieting

could be thyroid

I would say genetics because I have these too. But if they only started appearing recently you either:
A. Have sleep apnea
B. Have mineral deficiencies

Go to a dermatologist to get it checked out.

Attached: peek.jpg (1050x1338, 287K)

Oh look, it's that guy again who needs a meta study for everything

Attached: 1542310233306.jpg (900x900, 319K)

Ive got these because we have fucked bone structure in the family. Love all these broscientists in these threads spouting "just sleep bro xD"

Attached: 53512351231523.jpg (474x400, 28K)

Legit thought OP had posted a picture of my face

>It's muh genetics, I swear
Fuck off

Dude just trust me bro lmao

Oh look, that guy that believes any shit spouted on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Moisturiser, holy fuck, do you guys not have mother's

>Oh look, that guy that believes any shit
Nice straw man you hooker