What happens if i start only eating enough chicken breast to sustain my protein needs and nothing else?

what happens if i start only eating enough chicken breast to sustain my protein needs and nothing else?
infinite gains & 0% bf???
im white so i dont give a fuck about blandness, this is the ultimate redpill prove me wrong

Attached: chinkinbres.jpg (1000x1000, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/why-you-should-no-longer-worry-about-cholesterol-in-food/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should be eating chicken and drinking protein shakes.

you will be broke just like me

Should work great until you hit 4% body fat.

Chicken is literally the best protein source other than chemically made substances.

and cheapest.

Yes so i only eat chicken breast from here on out but i only eat about 1000cal worth a day because i only need about 200g of protein a day. But my TDEE is 2400 with exercise, am i fine? I shouldnt be losing muscle because i am eating protein so i just lose fat then what? At a 1400 cal deficit a day? Blackhole?
Hmm so yes it will work until that point and then i need to eat more?

Egg whites are the best and cheapest protein source actually

But what about the cholesterol?

Chicken is the only non stinky protein source

Enjoy your stroke at 28.

Retarded or weak bait?

Welp it's not bait, so I suppose it's just retarded? What's the redpill?

>chicken thigh, 24g protein / 100g
>100g costing $1.6
>$12.9 for 200g protein and 1700 calories

Remind me how this isn't the best food, combined with a multivitamin.

>just eat what the Jews say
>you don't need cholesterol, that makes testosterone, and high testosterone men are bad for society

Basically yeah.
If you are 100% white there is no reason to ever eat carbs.
>Inb4 screaming non whites

Even if you believe the cholesterol in eggs is bad (it's not) there isn't any cholesterol in egg whites.

More protein does not equal better food. I don't understand why people obsess about protein and forget everything else. You don't even need that much protein to begin with.
>I also add a multivitamin lel
Jesus Christ.

Carbs have been the main source of nutrition for whites for thousands of years. WTF are you even saying.

I () am just mocking those who, for whatever reason, believe that the human body is harmed by a moderate amount of any type of food. And I'm especially appalled by the move towards pumping food full of oils (margarine, plus so many other creamy foods pumped full of palm and vegetable oil, which includes many breads and soups).

I am saying that eating a pure protein diet isn't that expensive.

The vitamin thing was bait, and you swallowed. Felt good.

But why would you want to eat a pure protein diet. First of all it tastes like trash. Second of all it is still more expensive than adding some carbs. Third of all chicken is pumped and fed trash so you are just eating processed trash. And fourth you are denying your body much needed vitamins,fats and so on.

>muh vegetable oils!
I see, so you are just as retarded as them.

>chickens fed trash
>therefore meat is trash
While I'm sure that non-industrial-farmed chicken is healthier, I don't imagine much more.
And so what, they'll be a little fatter than you want- just cook it off. Not rocket science, not even for fit.

>denying body vitamins
I was simply pointing out the cost, and that it's not the worst thing that you could do.

Personally I do chicken thighs / brocolli / egg noodles /potato, or something similar. I don't recommend pure protein.

>(((just eat oils, goy)))
>(((just as nature intended)))

Of weak sissy Jewish slave goylems lol.
Literally kys inbreed Hebrew.

>eating carbs makes you weak and a jew
Absolute state of Jow Forums

>chicken is fed trash
>so you are just eating processed trash
Vegetable are grown in dirt.
So you are just eating processed dirt.

t. Only watched Jewish slave roidbeasts
If you are white your diet macros should be:
50% animal protein
40% animal fats

Doctors advice - if this isnt a bait thread. Eating a strict mono diet is a horrible idea at best. Your body needs way more than proteins to work properly. It needs fats and cholesterol to process and create hormones, for cell creation and divison. It needs a wide range of vitamins that fucking multivitamin doest have (while we are at that MV don't work). Body needs magnesium, potassium, selene, zinc and so much more. It's not just muscles but also brain, liver, pancreas, CNS and more.

In short you will achive maybe low body fat but you will be on a straight path to numerous serious health issues.

Paranoid schizophrenia?

So in your way of thinking it does not matter what the animal is fed. All meat is created equal. OK then keep eating your 1$ chicken and tell me how good that turns out for you.

Attached: 857.png (645x729, 70K)

Don't listen to this jew retard (((doctor)))

“I've been found out!”

Your average Jow Forums denizen.

Yes user don’t question your Jewish masters!

Rabbit starvation.

>im white so i dont give a fuck about blandness
Means you are American, thus not white.

>If you are white your diet macros should be:
>50% animal protein
>40% animal fats
>

>White inbent breeees!!1
Nope! It was non whites (arabs) who did.
Stop spreading hebretic lies!

>not eating a whole chicken every day

Attached: 111.png (388x338, 252K)

>not eating low fat dairy

>90% of your diet is from animal sources

enjoy your cancer

You will not be able to take a dump.

hmmm who do i trust

Eat a varied, but simple, diet.
I eat a fish and spinach salad, eggs with cheese, pork and broccoli, and maza balls with honey. Pretty cheap.
>inb4 cholesterol
Do cardio you fag. It'll keep your heart nice and healthy. Eggs are GOAT and I don't care what anyone says.

Attached: Food.png (747x1452, 101K)

lmao are you me? yesterdays dinner:
>mackerel canned, drained
>eggs, cooked
>cheese
>pork chops
>broccoli
>Skyr

Unironically yes you're mostly correct OP.

When cutting especially you should eat chicken breast until you reach protein goal (leta assume its 200g) then fill out the rest of your calories with other things.

Ex.
Assume TDEE is 2000 kcal for simplicity sake. -500 (cutting) = 1500

>1000 cals from chicken breast - 200g protein
>300 cals rice or something
>200 cals vegetables or other food
>1500 total

There you have the cheapest yet healthy diet to maintain over a cut. Take any vitamins you need as well. You could also break it into 2 meals since 1000cal chicken is a lot to get down. Make sure to use salt and seasoning, you'll figure it out.

>not eating high fat dairy

Just listen to:

Throw in a REAL (non synthetic) multivitamin, vitamin D, ZMA and you are %100 good any further optimization will have diminishing returns and wont be worth your time. Also it's not like you do this for the rest of your life. Maybe 3 to 6 months tops to cut

>Y-YOUR BODY MAKES ALL THE CHOLESTEROL IT NEEDS, DIETARY CHOLESTEROL DOESNT EVEN MATTER BRO
>YOU NEED THE CHOLESTEROL FROM MEAT TO BE MANLY
pick one, me*tards

>Arabs
>invent
good one
mesopotamians werent arab

>Carbs have been the main source of nutrition for whites for thousands of years

>live in ice desert for 5000 years
>only food during winter is other animals
>berries only available in summer and spare to find

Sure carbjew

Attached: 1562500876351.jpg (848x940, 67K)

Why the fuck should you actually eat anything more? Aren't you just supposed to reach your protein goal and leave a calorie deficit to burn fat? Is there a limit to the deficit or something?

Dietary cholesterol has a minimal impact on blood cholesterol. You can get 300, 500, 800% of your rda of cholesterol and it's going to do basically nothing to blood cholesterol

Your body needs protein. It also needs fat and carbs, it also needs vitamins and minerals, it also needs water, it also needs sunlight, it also needs sleep and so on.

so fasting is bullshit?
>It also needs fat and carbs
lol baitfags are going to give you shit for saying this

dumb ketard

Attached: amylase-onpg2.jpg (1200x460, 62K)

>the existence of this one amylase gene means we're herbivores bro

What program is this that you use to track everything?

cronometer newfag tripnigger

No, it just means that Europeans are adapted to high-starch diets. This is obvious if you know basic European genetic history, i.e. that canicuck ice niggers got largely BTFO by carb-powered Caucasion warrior-farmer tribes, aka Aryans, who constitute the majority of the European genetic backbone, with ice nigger admixture

You should probably eat some greens and take a vitamin every day, otherwise go ahead.

Left my trip on from another board. Calm down Senpai

basically Jow Forums

The link between dietary cholesterol and the amount of cholesterol in your blood is under serious doubt. My n=1 experience has been a spike in cholesterol and an ugly set of xanthelasma under my eyes after going low carb. But there are so many variables that it's hard to know if diet really is the cause especially when the newest research says no.

Attached: Cholesterol_Deposits_Pic.jpg (700x433, 114K)

All of the research says yes though.
100 mg dietary cholesterol = +2 mg/dl serum cholesterol on average.
Saturated fat intake is just a bigger factor

I can get 1kg of chicken thighs for £1.80. That's 2250 calories and 211g of protein for less than £2, cheap gains all around.

But that's simply incorrect. Not all research points in a particular direction. Some says yes, some ways no. Lately no is the trend. Nevertheless my personal experience is on the yes side but perhaps different people have different reactions to high dietary cholesterol.
health.clevelandclinic.org/why-you-should-no-longer-worry-about-cholesterol-in-food/

you'll be fine just take your daily horse supplement

stallion in no time

pure horsepower

Chicken breast is cheap as shit near me, took this earlier in the week. 1 double chicken breast ended up being $3.46

Attached: chicken.jpg (3024x4032, 1.58M)

Isn't me, the guy you replied to

You should eat the extra 500 calories to have other nutrients mostly so you dont feel like shit and also for mental and physical health you cant activity feel. Digestion, bathroom, energy whatever

>is fasting bullshit

No. My actual reply was going to be on the line of "if you want to eat less than 1500 either make your protein goal 150g, and still include some carbs/vegetables/supplements, or just fast for 24 hours between 1500-2000kcal days."

>your body needs fat and carbs
I would say this but not because of some arbitrary "it's just needs it bro". I would say eat the carbs to fuel your workouts which make a huge difference. If you work out you know how it feels doing it pumped with carbs vs without.

All in all the best diet is the one you stick to, the rest doesn't matter if you fall off the wagon every week or 2 doing a "better" diet. Make that your main take away

Keto is retarded as hell. The real red pill is fasting which allows you to incorporate carbohydrates and ketosis between large meals. Your example even btfos you lol

>but-but what about Alaskans who eat meat and fat only???
1. Excess protein is treated by your body the same as carbs are (glucose) so they essentially protein/fat/carb bomb themselves and then let that power them until the next meal

Sounds a lot like fasting with large meals that incorporate carbs, no? Btfo

Another issue is that the standard way of collecting data, food intake surveys, are complete and absolute garbage.

lentils
100g contains 25g protein 350 cal
cost is 25cents

No fat=no test=no gains try again.