Diet Help for Poverty

OK Jow Forums I'm going to do it.

I got $50 to spend for the remainder of the month. My current garbage diet is this:

15 packs of Bar S. Hot Dogs $15.
5 cans of chili with no beans $5.
15 packs of hot dog buns. $15.
12 cans of corn (33 cents a can). $4
12 cans of green beans (33 cents a can). $4
10 lb bag of sugar. $5
Teabags. $2

This holds me over for the entire rest of the month. This is my diet. It has been my diet for years give or take. Pack of hot dogs and buns, can of corn or green beans, half a gallon of tea with like a half a cup of sugar.

I am 5'10" and weigh 190 lbs. My weight has not changed in years on a diet like this. I am relatively sedentary. What can I eat and what exercises can I do to lose at least 25 lbs and get buff?

Attached: fat food.jpg (665x371, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.ca/en/ip/great-value-green-lentils/6000196181057
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a better job

How are u alive? Are you ok ?

Get out of poverty user

idk im a loser NEET who wants to be fat anymore and wants confidence

Potatoes. Potatoes are life. Cheap as the dirt they're covered in, and a "complete" food, containing all the vitamins and minerals a human body needs to survive. A 10 lb. bag of russets will cost you $2-$5 depending on where you live. Boil, bake, fry, there's a million ways to cook them. Get your broke ass some potatoes.

So how much do I eat and what do I do for exercise? I used to eat potatoes for the longest time but I went from bagged potatoes to instant potatoes in a box (believe it or not it's cheaper than a bag of potatoes to get a family sized box of instant potatoes) to hotdogs and buns.

Franks are godtier, I buy the 61 big white eggs at Walmart and 20 packs of franks. That's all Ibe eaten for 3 years now, eggs with franks for breakfast dinner and lunch

So this diet would suffice if I wanted to get buff then? What do I gotta do? Run 5 miles a day or some shit?

Hunt your own food. A giant ass raccoon should easily last a week.

This. Ketards will seethe and tell you about how "unhealthy" potatoes are (because they are miserable fatties who think that losing weight after cutting something out of their diet makes that thing automatically bad for you) but potatoes are full of nutrients and criminally versatile. My mom went off the deep end with keto and would refuse to buy potatoes so I never realized just how based they were until I moved out

Cut out the sugar, you're getting no nutrition from that, and if you're not exercising all it's doing is turning into fat. Other than that it's not too bad, you might try cutting out the buns, bread isn't all that great for you either.

Are yams/sweet potatoes better?

read the

S T I C K Y

Don't know where you live, but I can tell you the prices of typical items I buy when I shop a popular grocery chain in a major city in Texas. Rounded up to the nearest $. I don't buy these items all at once. I will usually buy a protein, and a fresh vegetable (occasional frozen broccoli). I cook my own food, usually one meal a day. I freeze the proteins I don't cook the day I buy them. I eat when I am hungry and I eat until i'm full.

-5 lbs of chicken wings (like a dozen portions) - $12
-1 lb Frozen wild caught salmon (7 portions) - $7
-2.5 lbs Frozen broccoli florets (shitload of portions, lasts me a month+) - $4
- Fresh mustard greens - $1/bunch (Typically eat one whole bunch of boiled/steamed greens when I eat them)
-In season fresh vegetables (Currently eating copious fresh green beans, eggplant, and zucchini) - $2-$4
-Steak, usually fattier cuts or NY Strip on sale - $3-5 per serving (I try not to go above this, so you can imagine I don't eat steak that often, but my store has quite a selection of cheap steaks recently. Got a 9 oz NY Strip for ~$2.50 yesterday)
-3lbs boneless pork chops (thick fatty cuts, marinated and diced for souvlaki/kebabs, like 3-4 portions) - $3
-Giant piece of Fresh garlic and lemons (I put garlic and lemon juice on everything) - $3
*Bonus* Lamb chops. 2 weeks ago there was a pack of fresh lamb chops with a 25% off sticker on it. I paid like $5.75 for two portions of lamb chops. Really fulfilled my biological needs as a person of Mediterranean/Balkan descent.

On a normal trip to the store, I might spend $15-25 a week on only these items. Like I said, I freeze some stuff and buy the occasional frozen veg, so I never buy these all at once. I try to keep a rotating stock of just these items at my place, no snacks or processed foods. I have a couple cans of organic black beans I haven't touched. I keep canned crushed tomatoes (considered processed?) and braise my fresh veggies in a zesty sauce.

They've both got their benefits, neither one is "better," just different macros. I prefer russets because they're much more versatile, sweet potatoes have too distinct a taste that limits the dishes it can work with.

>not taking advantage of soup kitchen
>not getting a better or supplemental job to pay for quality food

Literally any form of mild to moderate exercise and you will lose weight.
You have to lift weights and gain weight to "get buff"

Part 2
I forgot to mention that I eat a deficit of anywhere from 800 - 1100 calories a day. It depends on if i've worked out that day. If I have, ~900 net calories/day keeps me full all day. Last week I binged and ate fast food and pizza and bread and could not get full. But on a diet of whole unprocessed foods and no sugar (shop the perimeter, it's not a meme), I've felt surprisingly good. I also only drink water and black coffee. Compound lifts 3x a week and cardio every day. Net loss of ~6 lbs the last 2 weeks (binge fucked me up big league)

I eat lots of baked beans, it's cheap and quick and not terrible for you. Get British style for less sugar

Part 3
Fuck your macros. If you make sure you are getting full ONLY on whole unprocessed foods like the items I posted and you eat until you are full, then you will lose weight. Chicken thighs and broccoli gets all 3 macros into you. And learning to cook is essential. quit eating BAR S hot dogs because you can pop them in the microwave. I bake, broil, braise, pan grill or boil/steam all my food. Throwing seasoning on it is the hardest part.

PS - I forgot to mention I also have a hook up on free extra virgin olive oil, so that helps. I know virtually no one has this (guess what business my family is in, won't apologize for it) but even olive oil can be cheap if you know what to buy.

10lb bag of chicken breasts 18$ at Walmart. 2x = 36$
2 bags of potatoes 10$
Total 46$ this is what I live on. You're welcome faggot.

Quartered Chicken Legs.

>10 lb bag of sugar. $5
>Teabags. $2

southerners are not human

Attached: 1475537003778.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

>What can I eat and what exercises can I do to lose at least 25 lbs and get buff?
Hahahahahahahaha

> Get out of poverty

Easier said than done, for some, but definitely doable with enough motivation

Is this the same faggot who can't eat because he bought his gf a car and paid for her to bang the grooms bois at a wedding?

Have you taken the lentil pill yet?
walmart.ca/en/ip/great-value-green-lentils/6000196181057

My cheap and easy rice cooker recipe
>1.5 cups green lentils
>6 cups diced tomatoes (roughly 2 large cans just dump them in)
>3 cloves garlic crushed or minced
>2 tsp onion powder
>1 tsp chicken stock powder

Optional: Smoked paprika, black pepper, oregano (1/2 tsp), and/or Worcestershire sauce (1-2 tsp)

Throw it all in a rice cooker, select brown rice setting, stir every 20 minutes until done. You can leave it cook without stirring but at least my instant pot gets a small amount of burned tomato on the bottom if you don't. You don't need to add water unless your diced tomatoes are radically different from the ones I get in Canada.

Stuff freezes well and tastes fairly similar to pasta with a light tomato sauce

Attached: 628915365603_NFT.jpg (460x460, 20K)

5lbs of chicken wings is like $20-30 CAD. 1lb salmon is like $17 CAD.

God I envy your food prices
t. Leaf

Let's instead zoom out and focus on why you're such a small brained idiot for only having $50 left for food. What stupid decisions have you been making that landed you here?

I just did the math. This makes me about 3-4 servings/meals if I don't use it as a side dish but

>~300g green lentils: $0.90 CAD
>Diced tomatos (2x 796mL cans): $1.95
>Spices: unit cost below $1 as I get dozens of batches out of a $7 container of chicken stock mix, and garlic/onion powder is insanely cheap.

So you're looking at a ~300 calorie meal with 22g protein, 1g fat, and 60g net carbs (25g fiber).

This dish got me through undergrad