Hello, i'm a spic and my gym replaced the squat rack for a machine who looks like this.(pic related)

hello, i'm a spic and my gym replaced the squat rack for a machine who looks like this.(pic related)
I fucking hate it, the gym staff make me place my feet foward and I always feel like i'm about to fall, it feels so fucking unnatural, i've never had a problem while squatting with a barbell, but I can't progress with this fucking machine, I don't feel any balance and my legs are deflating.

any advice?

Attached: download.jpg (168x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sophjbutler/?hl=en
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4889340/gym-addict-21-paralysed-70kg-weight-fell-using-squat-machine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to a new gym
alternatively take a shit on the floor

What does being a spic have to do with anything

You could just flip to the other side and squat normal

It's only good for OHP

don't use it, squats on a smith machine are awful

Tell your gym staff they don't know what they are doing and squat normal. Another gym is also viable

to excuse my bad english and saving time to the people who will tell me to find another gym because I can't afford another one.

I can't afford another gym, I only get 100 usd a month for expenses, I was making a lot of progress while doing free squats, adding weight every week or two, increasing the reps, etc.
my legs are deflating now and I can't shake the feeling of being about to fall when doing squats on this hellish machine.

if I could never squat again, what else I could do I order to gain mass in my quads, thanks in advance.

Attached: oCKvqEi.jpg (640x479, 17K)

buy more money and then go to a different gym.

I tried to squat, pretending it was a free weight once and some spergs came yelling, telling me that I was about to injury myself and then I got forced to squat with my feet foward until I had "good" form, it was feeling like about to fall at any time and it also hurted my knees.

no money, 40 usd go to pay the gym, and the rest is for buying a sandwich at uni so I won't starve, I use the rest of the money to buy chiken breast

Do you not know how to do a squat?

Chicken thighs are cheaper user
Download the flipp app to find the flyers of your nearby stores and save some cash

Can I do an OHP on this?

save up money for a few months and buy your own squat rack

Make a ghetto gym

I don't know the names in english, but I know how to squat, but with only pic related, I like to squat deep also the range of motion felt natural natural, I never injured myself

Attached: apsquatrack.jpg (800x950, 87K)

Come on now, he's a spic, not indian.

>*I don't know it's called in english, but I know how to squat but on pic related.
the range of motion felt natural natural while squatting like this, now I have to squat with my feet foward and I hate it, I feel like i'm going to hurt my lower back

Isn't there a roasties who squatted like this and got paralysed for life?

Add some leg exercises with dumbbells. Leg lunges, pistol squats

Yep instagram.com/sophjbutler/?hl=en

do some goblet squats amigo

is hard to progress on those?

>I only get 100 usd a month for expenses

are you here illegally or just too young to have a job?

I live in latam, I get 100 usd a month from my dad, I use that money to pay for transportation to my university, lunch, chicken breast and the gym.
he secretly gives me money becuase his new wife is an evil greedy bitch and banned him to do so.

You have to go back

I don't live in the US

ignore the staff tell them to fuck off
some girl got paralysed because her feet were too far forward and she slipped onto her ass
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4889340/gym-addict-21-paralysed-70kg-weight-fell-using-squat-machine/

that looks fucking retarded, im pretty sure thats trash for your body overall
tell the staff to go suck the fattest dick they can get their hands on and let you do how you want to, place your feet however you want to, the customer is always right. if they dont agree start leaking air out of their cars tyres until they stop micromanaging, give them some actual troubles in life to deal with

fucking beat up that bitch and rob your dad lol

holy fuck, so If my feet sleep then I can end like her?
also, not sure if relevant, but these are my ""legs""", i'm a begginer so how many years it will take me to build good legs?

Attached: 66841351_434928607349138_1679349736202567680_n.jpg (395x720, 25K)

>latam
>usd

ecu?

her feet went forward and her ass went down with the barbell on her back
just dont slip. keep your feet below you or wear shoes with grip
your legs look fine. you can do other exercises to target legs. you could do split squats in the new machine

Dont call yourself a spic. Stop trying to fit in with the white geeks on this site

Sounds like you know what you're doing from the start, but you were stupid enough to listen unsolicited advice at the gym.

not telling my country

spic so people can understand my context, moving to another gym or getting a job would be valid if I lived in a first world nation.

thanks, also my gym has one of these, are these machines good for building quads?

Attached: Leg-Extension-Leg-Curl-Machine-M8-4.png (1600x2000, 1.68M)

>thanks, also my gym has one of these, are these machines good for building quads?
meant to quote my gym got rid of the rack and replaced it with a smith machine

>thanks, also my gym has one of these, are these machines good for building quads?
Not as good, but your next best alternative.

thank you so much