QTDDTOT

Ask stupid questions.

Attached: FBI-files-cows-abduction-by-aliens.jpg (450x274, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/vigor-labs/raw-high.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can just doing KB swings net me a decent body paired with a caloric deficit?

Just wanna get slim but at the same time not skinny fat.

I'll likely join a gym at a later point but yeah.

Pplxppl or pplpplx

Add chin ups and dips.

I do 10x10 Benchpresses on monday, 10x10 DLs on tuesday, 10x10 squads on thursday, and 10x10 curls on Friday. How shit is my routine?
Also, I'm currently bulking, and was wondering if boiled eggs are good. They have a good protein amount, but they're also high in cholesterol, I'm not sure if they're bad or not...
I'm taking whey and Creatine supplements. Is there anything else I should consider taking?

10 sets per body part per week should be enough stimulus to grow as long as you are pushing yourself on each set.

I've been using pic related for chest flies instead of a pressing motion. Is this ok/harmful at all to my shoulders? Am I wasting time using this for flies?

Attached: chest machine.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

pplpplx
Do them with dumbbells instead.

I have a rotator cuff injury so I avoid free weights when possible for shoulder and chest exercises

I've outgrown my current weights, but I just ordered some more plates online, so hopefully I can get back up to my maximum capacity.

Looking for more answers
Good gym routine for getting a bigger butt for a female?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 25K)

Whatever happened to dnp general? I've been gone for a year.

There are machines specifically made for flies. Though what you're doing now works as long as you keep the form correctly.

Once/If your injury heals go back to free weights.

Attached: Seated+Pec+Fly+Machine.jpg (400x279, 53K)

Squat, hip thrust, kickbacks, hip abductions

Tripfag would shitpost too much so mods had to nuke them. is your best bet now.

woops meant

Can I do core workout everyday?

Plank, crunches, air bike, leg raise, etc. Mostly standard stuff. Russian twists were some of the more tough ones during my javelin training.

I find myself burning out through my workouts. I'd argue that I have a pretty rough regiment, but it's nothing I shouldn't be able to handle.

On a cut, right now, should I carb up more before sessions? I'd like to avoid preworkout.

What's the best full-body calisthenics routine you know of? I work in the indie horror film scene, and I've got a part coming up next year, a vampire hunter. I'm aiming for somewhere between Blade and Buffy. I've got 6-8 months to look like I've got 15 years of parkour and hand-to-hand combat under my belt, a body designed for speed and maneuverability over strength, because you're not going to out-stronk a fucking vampire. Too many years of being a former fat fuck have left my knees pretty shot, so a shit ton of high intensity cardio wouldn't be great for me. Thanks in advance

Attached: 1Alucard.jpg (600x337, 12K)

How the fuck do I do pistol squats. Can't do them even if I hold on to something with both hands.

Attached: 1345141595303.jpg (300x360, 32K)

I'm kind of fat (especially in my chest), and just wanna know if I should cut down the obvious fat first, and then get a high protein diet and start lifting, or should I just start lifting and gaining now?
Currently I'm fasting, and doing simple exercises like jogging and lunges, but some people are telling me to skip the fasting and go right into lifting weights. What should I do?
5'7 135 lbs btw

This is my calisthetics routine to prep me for Basic:

1x3-5 Sets of
Pushups (Timed or until failure, depends on list schedule)
Pullups
Dips
KB swings
Burpees
Mountain Climbers

Abs are different
1x3-5 Sets of
Leg Raises
Crunches
Cable Crunches
Planks
Flutter kicks

Do with this setup as you will, only been on it for about two weeks, can't attest to it's results. My core is fucking whack though, still got belly fat but when I flex you can feel them shits ready to break through.

>5'7 135 lbs
Start lifting and eating now skeleton

Attached: 1538676596866.gif (475x347, 569K)

Switch over to a high rep routine for about four months each year. Should fix your issue.

God forgive me for what I'm about to do...
In case you don't find anything, go to r/bodyweightfitness there are routines from beginners to pros.

Forgive me for bringing the onions to this board.

>implying he's a skeleton
t. 135 lbs, 6'2"

As for a question, would Jow Forums consider someone lifting twice their weight impressive?

How heavy should the plates be in 1/2/3/4 in kg?
Pls answer soon, i'll try to hit it today.

Attached: ebun.png (257x196, 5K)

Not if it has anything to do with legs.

Is my routine good or bad? What can I improve on it. Yes it is sl but with more volume and with added workout. I am a notive.

Chest back
Dead lift 4x10
Bench press 4x6-8
Lat pull down 4x10
Dumbell press 4x7-10
One hand bell row 4x10

arms
Squat 4x10
Ohp 4x10
Barebell curls 4x10
Triceps pushdown 4x10
Dumbell curls 4x10
Triceps extension 4x10

I'm very visibly fat and have terrible manboobs. I'm just gonna continue my fasting and cardio, then once I don't look down and see gross fat I'll start eating and lifting. The worst thing that could happen is me wasting time.

squat more

>fucked lower back up
>took a month off the gym

This week has been my first week back. I was going to do PPL x2 but my back is pretty soar after one PPL.
Should I go light this week and only do PPL? or should I just say fuck it and do the other PPL

Important:
I was edging earlier, and I usually stop when I start to throb for a bit b4 a workout to get the energy flowing and T gains. Except this time, a clear white fluid came out. I thought it was cum, but the liquid was not sticky like cum. So did I just ejaculated or what? If so, how will this affect my gains? If not, will it affect my gains?
Plez help, not click bait and am really curious to find out what it is bc it happened b4

Continue the routine, and if you feel any pain lower the weight.

you have 2 minutes to solve this question.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

x

Uhhhh €

If I do high bar squats and sumo deadlifts for my lower body, am I overtraining (e.g. quads) or undertraining (e.g. lower back) certain body parts or am I good to go?

1 = 40kg 2 = 80 3 = 120 4 = 160
im pretty sure 45lbs is 20kg but if im wrong mb i didnt feel like googling it for u

I'm having trouble activating my back whenever I row. My biceps and sometimes shoulders feel more worked than my back does

Pull lower

Alright I'll try that
I'm not getting out of the gym unless I've got a sore back from rowing today

nice, checked

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1388x648, 108K)

Continue cutting? 183cm at 82kg right now.

Attached: a.jpg (1050x938, 187K)

I didn't find anything with google.
I can probably hit all of those except the squat.

Attached: ooo.jpg (202x250, 4K)

is L Carnitine a meme anons?

yes

No it's 60, 100, 140, 180. You forgot the bar.

Absolutely. Don’t bulk yet

Thanks. To what point should I cut?

I haven't shit in 4 days and still don't feel anything coming. I drink lots of water and have carrots everyday for fiber, should I be worried?

Have some coffee and a cigarette or hooka.

Cutting itching. Just made a thread about it but realized it's literally a QTDDTOT.

I get itchy when cutting. How fix?

Plez help or your mother will die tonight in her sleep unless this question is still unanswered

stop eating proteinbars

No response. Please give feedback

Attached: exClE.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

how important is it on following a pre-made program? It just really overwhelms with all the damn numbers.

cant i just lift until i push myself and just up the numbers eventually?

switch dumbbell press to incline db press
switch lat pull down row to bent-over row
switch one hand bell row to reverse flyes
switch dumbbell curls to incline db curls
switch tricep pushdown to close-grip bench
add side lateral raises
add front squats or zercher squats

Attached: bakksi.jpg (240x179, 4K)

Three months into SS and I'm struggling to get past 95lb OHP. Any tips besides eat more?

I've only started lifting quite recently, but sometimes (mostly in upper body exercises, arms and upper back specifically) I feel like muscles are popping into place during exercises. It's not painful, and afterwards it feels quite nice, but it just feels kind of weird.

Is that normal?

I am 172 cm manlet at 67 kilos, one month into my journey to becoming Jow Forums. I've read a lot of stuff and watched tons of videos so I know I should recomp, but this shit is fucking insane. How the fuck am I supposed to reach 170g protein a day? I eat eggs, oats, chicken breast, greek yoghurt, farmer cheese and still barely make it to 100. Gathering fuck ton of carbs and fats along the way. What in the flying fuck? What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1389768077325.gif (436x376, 2.22M)

what does this do to your body?
bodybuilding.com/store/vigor-labs/raw-high.html

do you stretch before workout?

Is 5/3/1 a Intetmediet or advance program? Some people here has discribed it as bad for intermediet lifters because you only progress every four weeks.

whey protein and 170g seems a little bit too much for you. maybe 150g would be better

all the best, 173cm manlet fren

Depending on where you get them, 7 servings of split peas is 1,190 calories, 84% of recommend carbs, and 77 grams of protein. Less than a pound, like 12.5 onces (but they also mash, so it's even less of a big deal). Throw in a cup of diced onion while you're cooking it and you can get it up to 80.

Point is, the easiest way to meet nutritional requirements is to actually cook something. Find a good base, you might like chicken while I like peas, and then add a ton of little shit. It really does add up, but always account for what you think nutritionally gets lost in the cooking process. I highly recommenced looking into types of soups while likewise investing in a slow cooker. I'm sure the Japanese or Chinese have some ridiculously high protein pea and egg soup or something. Don't be afraid to experiment, stuff like oats can be added to basically anything, Meat and oats, soup and oats, ice cream and oats, etc.

Bump

Why should I add chins and dips to ss? I don't want to bother if I can't even hit 1
I'm 5'8 183 pounds

No, just some cardio. Is that the problem? Thanks for the help!

Advanced. The sooner you can progress the better
No.

When*

Whey shakes???

It actually reduces the amount of numbers you have to crunch yourself.
If you want any progress, you need to have metrics to see if what you are doing is helping or not. With pre-made programs you know what to do and how much of it to do. The only thing left for you to do is to count plates and reps, write it down and put some more on the next time. Easy as.

UpperLowerPPL or PPLUpperLower?

Is the bar meant to touch my leg during deadlifts?

No what? No to the bump, 'no I'm not good to go' or 'no you're not overlooking anything'?

When you can row and bench about half your bw for one rep. You'll probably hit 1-2 reps the first time.

>When you can row and bench about half your bw for one rep.
I did both for a set of 5 last workout

well i do take note of every workout i do. Like what weight i did and how much i did. and then i try to top that number every workout.

is that okay?

Nah bro, bar is meant to begin over your mid-foot, which should mean the bar doesn't scrape your shins.

No, you're not doing anything wrong.

to be specific, on my UL i lift lighter then my PPL. Should i go heavy at the beginning of the week or light then heavy. That determines the order of my program.

Attached: dumbledore.jpg (634x631, 65K)

How do I find time to go to the gym, I can either go really early or really late. But my wife gets upset if I don’t go to sleep at the same time as her.

redpill me on edging.

Cool, thanks

Just to note, you're body is always going to be imbalanced to a certain degree; that's just how it is.

leave your wife

Go early then

Go right after work or early

How can I get a thicc neck at home with only two 5lbs dumbells?

Attached: pepeitachi.png (230x219, 10K)

Grab a couple buckets and fill them with dirt and shrug them.

Am I doing something wrong?
I see routines here, where people do 3x8 weighted Pullups or Chinups. I started doing Chinups in March, doing only a single one and some negatives. Now I'm at 9 clean Chinups maximum. I do 2 Min pause in between my Sets, but at the second set I only manage about 3 Chinups and at the third maybe 1. Rest I do negatives. Is that normal?

bumping for hope

I started running but my knees hurt as hell but the hurting stop after 4 - 6 mins. Is this normal? Also, I always feel like shit for the first 5 mins, but beyond that, it become fun.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm currently on vacation with my family and I won't be able to hit my daily protein and calories intake. However, there's still a gym nearby. Should I still lift?

I'm guessing it only for a week or two so no. Just relax and don't eat like a pig.

Any supplements worth the price for better sleep/less anxiety?

Melatonin is okay but I take it on top of valium and doxylamine. The employees at the only nearby drugstore are starting to give me the stink eye because I buy doxylamine way too often. Therefore, I have started to think about getting a stack.

The most common ones (aside from melatonin) seem to be passion flower, valerian root, lemon balm and magnesium. Any opinions on these? Or any other supplement you guys would suggest?

Attached: 6737582115_6c9b18ac70_b_passion-flower_JM_PS_OPT.jpg (800x534, 54K)