How do I achieve this mode?

How do I achieve this mode?

Attached: 1563418836088.jpg (1536x2048, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_LakJTsIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't. You simply can't.

Has Sam never heard of chest day?

does this look like the physique of someone who does a bro split

Sam looking good

sam frauds fucking hard (used to post his roids on instagram "as a joke") and was push pressing fucking 3pl8 a few years ago, he looks like garbage but the guy is an absolute brick shithouse. i think he's trying to compete with grizzly for the title of BLOATLORD

by leaving humanity behind

We had this dude in work. I work at warehouse moving big shit with lifter. There was this one tone pallet full of milk. Once this dude said and i shit you not "I bet i can move this". Everyone was like wtf that's not possible there is label 1100kg even lifter can have problem. Dude fucking took harness and started to move it. He moved it about 50 meters.

Had same height and body as sam. Dude was complete monster.

>roiding for that
but y

fell for the gomad + roids meme

30%bf + bad skin all over

dude looks like a slaughterhouse, in ancient times you'd see this fella coming at your village with an axe and you'd run for your life

He doesnt lift for aesthetics, but for the coming race war

Be 6’3-6’4 ish
Take roids
Do a 3 day powerlifting routine but dont take it seriously
Dirty bulk

Now you look like sam, enjoy

he looks better now then he did. He must have lost some fat. Is he actually cutting the absolute mad lad?

try image searching this on google lmao

That's photoshopped retard.

He should train for endurance instead then. Strength is useless against bullets.

>work hard chronicling your struggle with autism while living at your mom's house with vertical videos
>put together some kind of artsy reels and build a following of strictly fucked up weirdos online
>managed to contain your mental illness long enough to put together a TV program, pitch it, and somehow have it made
>dreams are coming true, the show is good and well-received, it's timed well to ride a wave of post-irony and cultural undercurrent of general anger and discontent
>blow it by being a fucking sperg on twitter
>descend into darkness forever

congrats you've unlocked sam mode

Sam is one of the ugliest dudes I've ever seen in my life. That fucking hairline/facial hair combo

underrated

I can't even tell if you are serious. I honestly thing he looks pretty cool. He has an air of uncaring nonchalance going on.

sam was funny for a minute but his edgy shit just gets old quick. I feel like most of his audience are 14 - 20 year old dudes that try to be as edgy as possible.

That PUA clip he has is legitimately funny as fuck though.

honestly he's just depressing

what clip are you talking about?

nta but i think hes talking about trex helping out robbie. it IS funny as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_LakJTsIE

ya but thats for pussies

oh man back when mde actually made content better than rambling low quality videos or podcasts

sam was cool but then i heard his anti semitism and had to shut it down

Jews rock!

10 pints of lager a day, high weight/low reps

t. testtube gub gub snailman

go to croger and get a gallon of milk
a gallon a day , day your upper cuts
would you rather have the ability to do 30 sit ups in a row? or would you rather be able to lift fucking an atlas stone . if you wanna be strong you gotta commit , it's a big time commitment and it's a big money commitment you gotta spend abou 2000 dollars a year on milk . you gotta keep it nice and quite in the gym

>push pressing fucking 3pl8
not that impressive desu

post yourself doing it right now

0.05% of the population push presses this.

looks pretty normal m8. He'd be fine if he cut down, he's going for the fat greasy kike film maker look, helps him stay under the radar.

Will Sam ever come back to his former glory? I miss the crew and I wish they can just post good shit to watch

mmmm it kind of is kiddo

Maybe I’m just e-statting out my ass but I can do 225 for multiple sets of 10. Not to mention that Sam damn near weighs 315 himself

Sam 10 years from now

Attached: 1563359941481.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Post face

Sam is a scumbag who alienated one of his best friends because he wanted the money from the book sales and got their one shot at the big-time, a fucking TV show, shit-canned because he started posting 'le redpilled' crimerates on his social media for shock value. Threw away the biggest thing any of them will have going on in their lives to pander to Jow Forumstards who inevitably cannibalize their own e-celebs for being too 'Jewish' or not 'redpilled' enough. Absolute dumbass.

No you don’t

Only gamers can do this

Attached: 1563378675847.jpg (700x869, 71K)

Sweet mother of christ its the fabled anti t-pose. The power this man has, it's not human.

Attached: download.jpg (1021x574, 53K)

lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1563480816868.png (307x307, 70K)

>Fitness Professional
Top kek

Based and Trexxpilled

are there people who are actually sexually attracted to him?
does he have sex?

just be the ugliest and unfunniest piece of shit ever

my friends younger sister got really into MDE and got in touch with Sam and went all the fucking way from Toronto to Fall River to be his girl/slut...so yes he has sex, sex isnt the hardest thing in the world to get lol

that's disgusting

Yeah but it was hot

Attached: 1489759831297.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

i dont know know but she said he got kinda creepy, but in the end he got a 19-21 year old girl to drop all her shit and be his cum slave

He also was banging some 15 year old back in his youtube days.

Preworkout
> Gallon of zippy water
Routine
> 3x3 upper cuts
> 3x6 kickers
> 3x10 fucking twisters
Diet
> GOMAD (from Krogers)

Squat 405 lbs while being 270 lbs and on gear

Attached: 1503564562649.jpg (655x768, 140K)

Women will throw themselves at anyone who has the level of fame that Sam does.

>he thinks push press is another term for bench press

Attached: 41C16457-BBA3-444B-A8C6-48772A242F23.jpg (1187x1136, 189K)