Alpha as fuck

Alpha as fuck

Attached: 1442378018504.jpg (560x750, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbwTMJroTbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it.

>kike

It's just the usual blue tick cringey virtue signalling

Shit like this is literally why I vote Trump

Attached: 1541634601758.jpg (1000x676, 147K)

Same

Not OP but if this is what I think it is, the cuck is saying he waited until there were no woman in the elevator to ride it because apparently women get uncomfortable in elevators with men.

Retarded.

back

Attached: u12ljBj.gif (320x240, 936K)

nah he is waiting for people to come thats why he blocked the door so he didnt have to make people wait for an elevator, extremely stupid

that feels like it makes less sense but the water bottle and bag back it up. wow

Awesome.

what
the elevator is now out of service though
is he waiting for a woman to chaperone ?

ok i did some sherlock
it's a virtue signal in direct response to some dude punching a ho in the elevator or something :
youtube.com/watch?v=VbwTMJroTbI

>apparently women get uncomfortable in elevators with men
from now on I will fart in elevators when women will be present

This is a thread for alphas

Attached: 17a.jpg (680x818, 45K)

I looks like she hit him first.

Fucking what

>blue checkmark

what sort of hand rubbing is this kike up to?

Attached: post.jpg (491x491, 65K)

>Schulman
lmao he can't even spell his name correctly, what a cuckboy

Based retard

My favourite bit is that he placed the bag in front of the doors so they wouldn't close and he would have time to take enough pictures

if not, she was certainly -about- to hit him
crazy to just instinctively KO her like that tho
maybe it wasnt the first time she got physical

He's the hotel bellhop I guess

Sad the audio is missing but it seems like a normal self defense to me.

So she's a bitch and slaps him in the hallway, he gets annoyed and slaps her back. In her righteous indignation that only a woman could muster she decides she's gonna full frontal assault a man meat sportsplayer because of some stupid bitchy shit.

The man instinctively hits her again with another left hand smack, but he's so roided out he sends her flying to the side and she knocks herself out on the handrail on the way down.

I don't think he meant to do that, but realistically what the fuck do you do when you're this guy, girl is a bitch, you dump her she says you raped her and gets free millions from you and you go to jail and get raked across the coals, you talk shit back she hits you repeatedly and you're not allowed to do anything or else the former happens, you lay down the law and again, you lose everything. Do you just not have sex if you're a successful man if you want to keep your money and life?

Attached: 1433967611142.jpg (357x269, 15K)

Why am I not surprised it's a couple of nigs?

he's a braindead liberal thinking sitting there for 5 minutes waiting on other people/women by blocking the elevator door from closing is real cool and virtuous, great stuff