Anyone have experience repairing scars?

got a large hair transplant scar on the back of my head which i need too tackle, anyone got any experience with this sort of stuff?

the pic isn't mind and mine is actually bigger and more messy ;_;

Attached: scar.jpg (297x300, 17K)

>hair transplant

Post yours. This looks kinda cool actually

I got one on my clavicle after a biopsy and the doctor told me to keep it moisturized and out of the sun. It's almost unnoticeable

i have a deep scar on my eyebrow and never care about it, just dont think about it

someone has experience with Minoxidil and derma rolling?

also try derma rolling its original made for treating scars.

I have some hypetrophic scars left over from some skin grafts to take care of scarring caused by 3rd degree burns. They will never fade.

i was heavily medicated at the time, antidepressants that made me more depressed ironically. been fine, drug free for a few years now but it's a big regret of mine

hard to see cos of my hair, but i want to shave my head down as this looks like im clinging onto what little i have left and actually makes me look older

Depending on where it is you can just grow it out and hide it that way. I have a thumb-sided patch of my scalp gone from a fight years ago that never healed. Luckily my hair natually covers it up

micropigmentation tattoo

Used to have 2 deep scars across my neck region.

There was some ointment that they sold at a plastic surgery place. Try asking there. Can't even see them anymore.

Attached: 1562343391979.png (500x365, 136K)

Holy shit imagine getting this done to get your balding to stop, then when it doesn't work you're stuck with this huge scar

Hi Joe

Did you do your hair transplant in Turkey?

strongly considering this user, although my scar is very lumpy and not flat like pic in OP

this is exactly what happened to me user, unless youre 40/50 with a little thinning or recession, a hairtransplant should not be done

manchester, UK

>be me
>I've had big scars
>small scars
>scars from cuts (not self harm kek)
>from falling
>from 2nd degree burns
>etc.
>they all disapear after 2-3 years
Am I a mutant?

>he fell for hair butcher meme

Attached: download (7).jpg (275x183, 9K)

A scar from a hair transplant? On your scalp?
Have you tried getting some hair out of that transplant so it covers the scar, you imbecile?

why did you choose an FUT over an FUE transplant?

>They will never fade.
idk, most of mine have.

bio oil? heard about it but never tried.

>they all disapear after 2-3 years
this is pretty normal. the only one of mine that hasnt faded is the one i was super self-conscious about and got a kenalog injection in. huge mistake, made it way worse.