Stretch marks

>losing weight
>lifting higher and higher
>eating less than ever
>get stretch marks

Why?? There's absolutely no reason. I am getting a lot of these bitches around my waist. I don't get it. I'm eating less and strength training my weight is going down my skin should be tighter not blown up. What's causing this? Can you get rid of formed stretch marks?

Attached: stretch.jpg (463x484, 49K)

Jesus Christ, shit like this and loose skin makes me reconsider my decision to lose a lot of weight.

The skin can only stretch so much before it's permanently "distorted" for lack of a better word

Basically, if you either gain too much weight or lose weight too fast these will form. They can also form from gaining weight extremely fast as well.

They may fade on their own, but you're otherwise stuck with them unless you want to have surgery to remove the excess, assuming surgery can even remove them to begin with.

I should also mention that even just losing a large enough amount weight will cause this as well

Not OP, but i'm dropping about 4 pounds a week but my main activity is compound lifts. Am I going to see loose skin and stretch marks if I keep up with this rate? Currently like 31% body fat, 6'1''. According to charts, my "ideal" weight at 15% BF is like 228.

Shit like this happens during pregnancy when the mom doesn’t get enough nutrients. Forgot which vitamin it is.

collagen

No the vitamin is vitamin C, collagen is the protein formed from it

looks like a pilled orange

Went from 28% to 17%
I do have some stretch marks around my armpit and some waist area but not as bad as the OP pic. Yes you will have it, doesn't matter if you lift (i did both lifting and cardio too)

You can also try using stretch mark creams but desu they dont work on "white" stretches. On red, it might work tho. Eat healthy, you're gonna make it

Vitamin E? They always put some of that shit in cosmetics.

First world problems bitch. Lose all of the weight and atleast you won't be dead by 60.

No supplements can prevent a physical injury. At best you can put moisturizer or oil on the area and hope that gives it enough elasticity not to tear.

Over a few years they fade on their own, I have them on my shoulders from a big teen growth spurt and they used to be bright red but are barely visible now. Also it massively helps to get a tan

i went from 282 to 165, my stretch marks all faded into about the same skin color. you can still see them on my stomach but theyre very faded now. as far as loose skin i have some where i can pull my upper back and its very stretchy as well as a small pouch on my stomach but its far far better than being fat.

Could just boil down to genetics. I have stretch marks and my brother has similar stretch marks. Mine are on my mid/lower back from growing tall real fast as a teen, have only ever been skinny/fit and they never really faded away. Just like a scar from a bike accident as a kid or something else you can't really change, just accept it and worry about things you can actually improve

You can get laser resurfacing. It's really expensive though

What's wrong with dying at 60?

Looks like you're becoming a zombie.

Man, that is some Freddy Krueger looking shit right there. Out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

I've got some on my inner thigh, but you've really got to be scrutinizing my taint to see them, and I'd imagine that if we're getting that intimate, you probably won't care by that point.

Something as severe as OP pic is most definitely majorly from bad genetics + fatness (which she clearly is anyway). I've seen women who gave birth to 4 kids who never looked as gross as that.

When you overstretch your skin, the "wounds" won't close up anymore. That's where laser therapy comes in. Save some cash while you lose the weight.

It's your punishment for ever letting yourself be so disgusting and glutinous