My transformation

My transformation.

Attached: 11636db.jpg (1564x1564, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSzw5XyVQfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you drop the neckbears sitting next to you as well?

Now get rid of that thing in your nose and get a natural hair color.

I’m glad your shirt also states that you are an attention whore. Congratulations on being a gross validation seeking sac of skin.

I hate it when the newest picture is on the left, why do people do that

post bobs & but

LMAO

Any loose skin issues? Or did you have a surgery?

probably someone else - but if it is you, good work, keep going

great job, if this is actually you. what was starting and current weight? you look like you were at least 350-400 lbs in the before pic.

Where's all the loose skin? Surgery? If this is real though great job.

No time stamp
It's a fake.

I always wanted to ask do your boobs has loose skin or saggy because you was overweight?

you should go for a jet grey hair, it’s like borderline dyke/ I’m not that much of a crazy bitch

Why is it so bad if a woman is an attention whore? I think she deserves some recognition for the hard work she’s done.

Time stamp
Either way, good transformation

Hey Grandpa. It's been a while. How is everybody?

hey gj mami I think ur cute

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurtingListen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
>>v>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

you are still a fatty

I see two before pictures

Attached: DRvGZU_X0AEAP9O.jpg (480x601, 41K)

how the fuck do you get this fat in the first place? autism?

not gonna lie, I would bang and cuddle with you

I'm just so desperately lonely haha

Nice work!

I would do the same and I'm not even desperate

Gets Jow Forums, dumps the neckbeard.

This is why you shouldn't get with a fat girl. They will leave you when they lose the weight.

I lost like 120 lbs. It's my dream to date a girl that also lost a lot of weight so we can swim around in our piles of loose skin and look like we are melting when we fuck

cope harder

If youre a disgusting neckbeard sure, as it should be.

Attached: 1497816171983.jpg (250x341, 73K)

Attached: Pierce-Brosnan.jpg (615x409, 41K)

a landwhale and her kid

Of course once she got THICC his „personality“ wasn’t good enough anymore.

It was a pityfuck for both, but she can hunt Chads with a thicc fetish

Bitches be whores

>the manlets who crash dieted and didn't workout once and now look like flying squirrels and a sack of leather
>"WHERE IS YOUR LOOSE SKIN I HAVE LOOSE SKIN WHERE IS YOURS?"

What does working out have to do with loose skin?

Attached: Loose-Skin.jpg (620x349, 125K)

>be improving self successfully
>partner stays sloppy undisciplined faggot
why wouldn't you gtfo

The fuck does that even mean post a timestamp you fucking cumdumpster nigger.

>anyone who disagrees with me is op

Attached: 0e9 (1).jpg (600x600, 30K)

based dubs

>Of course once she got THICC his „personality“ wasn’t good enough anymore.
Seeing this happen IRL with a couple i know (together 5 years since college) was a true blackpill. Every other day on social media was some cringe lovey-dovey stuff. Suddenly she loses the weight and realizes she's "not happy anymore!" Then she got with her "friend" that she was hanging out with while she was with this other guy. The worst part is that she wrote a big post about it on her writing blog where she shamed him and justified herself in the most pretentious way possible.

Fuck women.

b my waifu

>hard work
Nigga all the whore had to do was stop eating lmao

link to blogpost

>flying squirrels and a sack of leather
howling

I want to impale you with my 6 inch iron and then hammer your head unconscious so you can be my sextoy forever

Hawt desu

Attached: A5FFDE01-D0D8-44F1-B27B-2FF16953FA25.jpg (125x102, 2K)

>women are whores
In other words the sky is blue

>incel

See they both were fat lardasses that never were in love with each other. Yet they couldn’t stand the loneliness so they pityfucked each other and talked about love and personality and looks are not important

Both were lying all the time
The moment one gets his shit together he or she is gonna leave

The difference is

A guy is gonna call her a fat cunt and be honest enough to admit his vanity that he wants something better

A cunt will start talking about how she’s not happy anymore and there’s someone better and he’s nice and makes her feel better and all the little things she pretended to like about the fat dudes personality are now faults

Some people have great skin genetics
>t. great skin genetics
I was 307lbs at my absolute worst and now I'm 130lbs and have zero loose skin, aside from some stretch marks on my back my skin looks completely normal

>reddit

The point is, the woman will do that 100% of the time while the man will only do that because he is an asshole. Love is a complicated thing exclusive only to men. Women fake everything.

>incel

Most women who arne't fit are not used ot the attention they get from men, it's sorta like when a man get splastic surgery that's good he sees people automatically treating him better and loses faith in the world. Only for women, their slut engine redlines and they start immediately hopping from boat to boat trying to find the fucking Yamato.

But actually. Artificial hair colors are 98% signs of mentally unstable persons.

>improve self
>standards go up
Funny how that happens. Also, have sex.

Heh

Someone sounds mad

U mad brah?

la creatura

Hi! Few things to start off with =]

Yes i replied to you because you're a female on Jow Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see! :)

I'm Brian.

Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Still can't show tum tum due to all the loose skin.

I'm going to need a link to that blog, sonny.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 1561890418938.jpg (460x474, 45K)

Actually I lost my weight gradually and have no loose skin, but I only lost 30 kilos.

I really really really like this pasta.

Wawaweewua great success!

My transformation.

Attached: 1559770025759.jpg (1637x1083, 256K)

Please tell me thats not fucking sammy on the right

Inb4 bread

It's not, happy now?

>Copy-carbonara from a .txt
>Not bothering with formatting
>Text resembles flaps of loose skin
Truly patrician

Attached: 1388874209681.gif (339x242, 971K)

No, I actually have sex.

Would bang

The neckbeard was probably some feeder fetishist type anyways

While I absolutely see your point, I also understand the other side of the argument. You have an indulging, sedentary lifestyle in which obesity comfortably sits. You find an equally gluttonous partner, lead a life that perpetuates itself and fulfil each other in your ways. Until one day, for whatever reason, you decide to start losing weight. Perhaps your partner follows, or perhaps not. Your partner might lose a couple pounds and decide it's just not worth the effort, but you soldier on and lose all the weight you wanted. You chisel your body in ways you thought weren't possible. You are literally discovering a new personality inside yourself, one that fights and is determined to achieve whatever goals you set.
But your partner is just a hindrance in your life, a spanner in the works of your self-realization. Your self-love is just worth more than the contempt you now feel for the constant reminder of what you used to be. You swallow it up and say "I can love him for what he is", knowing that your partner is/was/would be happier if you followed him? Or do you follow your own path? Do you fight like a human or do you perish like a dog?
[Spoiler]Cheating on your partner has no valid excuse, though. Do what you want, but don't hurt others. You can be self-determined, but that's no excuse for being a cunt[/spoiler]

Attached: 1546640886074.jpg (766x1024, 221K)

Lemme sit in your loose stomach skin pouch like a baby kangaroo pls

Umm, she's not thicc she's fat as fuck just not so much as she used to be

True shit. Dated two in my entire life and I assure you it will never happen again.

If the man got fit, you'd call him a cuck or beta for not doing the same thing.

Congratulations you formerly-fat fuck
(srs)

This is a super good point, as much as I agree with the whole she’s a cunt notion. Just another reminder that everyone regardless of sex, race, religion is shitty and selfish in the same ways.

Attached: The Wall.jpg (3000x2251, 844K)

Post Gash

>Love is a complicated thing exclusive only to men. Women fake everything.
That's terrifying, please tell me you're joking, it kind of seems that way sometimes.

Show stomach skin tucked into your pant lining.
youtube.com/watch?v=lSzw5XyVQfY

Now get rid of the stupid piercings and unnatural hair color. You look like a clown.

Attached: 1561306873979.png (315x185, 51K)

based

Attached: TheArchitect.jpg (787x590, 137K)

The only woman who will ever love you truly for who you are, is your mother.

A hard pill to swallow.

Based

If she really loves me, why did she decline my request for having sex, and cut off all contact from me after that?

Redpilled & Based

pls have sexy with me

Attached: 289435BA-24EF-4C33-9605-FFFE1D328F4E.png (298x260, 62K)

Attached: 1478906900627.png (392x714, 294K)

Thankfully it isn't

Attached: 1447350241330.jpg (255x200, 10K)

i kind of understand where rapists are comming from
just seeing a picture gives me the urge

Rate mine

Attached: 5sp5513bbba31.jpg (2938x1511, 886K)

the fuck is this?