/fat/ - The Exorcist edition

For cheeto chasers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Attached: CD3D3C95-BD92-4204-996B-9D979ABD8AD1.png (1406x1252, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread

CONFESS

Attached: 63777.png (250x236, 57K)

I'm feeling great. Losing weight at a rapid pace and I should hit my (granted, adjusted for time) goal of hitting 110 kg before I go on vacation in 2 weeks. 3 more kg to go!

Eating well, hitting the gym 4 times a week with a schedule that kicks my ass, it's all paying off anons. Godspeed.

haven't slept for almost 47 hours, went and got a shit load of timmies yesterday, (timbits and a frapaccino included) later the same day my hands started tingling, had a pretty bad panic attack, decided to throw out all of the bad shit I had in the house(including probably 4 gallons of beer.

Attached: blah.jpg (786x820, 445K)

Been eating like a pig for the second day in a row now. IDGAF. Been plateauing like a nigger anyways

Just stop user. When your boat is sinking you don't just start pouring more water in because "fuck it I'm sinking anyway"

no. i'm currently wolfing down a snickers. can't stop this train and i don't give a singular fuck

WELCOME TO FUCKS GIVEN
POPULATION
NOBODY
EVERYBODY LEFT LMAO

Attached: 1515915284559.jpg (640x629, 84K)

Me right now. Plateauing like a bitch about to go eat.

I wish I was fat tbqh. I hate eating, I struggle to eat anything over 1500kcal. My tummy is literally about to explode any second.

Attached: 1560106714794.png (900x900, 72K)

>losertown.org/eats/cal.php
For this calculator, when it asks "How active are you?", should I include my hours spent lifting in the gym each week?

Best to just put down sedentary. You eat only as much as you need to lose a small amount of weight and your gym gains will mean better progress

I ate a nutter butter cookie and lost track of how many grapes I ate today.

>I ate a nutter butter cookie and lost track of how many grapes I ate today.

Attached: 1561209965257.png (785x731, 205K)

I shouldn't be doing that, no matter how small the sin.

What milestones do you use to track your progress?

BMI, body fat %, distance traveled during cardio, and weights lifted.

Remember why you do it brahs
Don’t stray from the path of righteousness

Every plateau you wade through is a step closer to heaven

Bottom pictures December 2018 240lbs
Top pictures taken yesterday 197lbs

5‘10‘‘ manlet

Been on a permacut and plateauing right now, haven’t had progress weightloss wise in the past 3 weeks But I will make it through

Attached: F63CBB72-4C1D-428A-AB34-C8416224EBF3.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

I failed again, I stick to my diet during the day but every night I end up binging on the snacks that we keep in the boat's kitchen. I can't resist the temptation of 8 different kinds of chips and 6 different types of cookies, it's too much for me to take

Attached: 1526181468867.png (406x451, 172K)

chuck that shit overboard

Im taller than you and I weigh 10lbs less than you but I look fatter than you. Life is not fair.

Throw it into the ocean or stop going into the kitchen when you aren't making a real meal.

I have a box full of snacks that I keep forgetting I have
it's more like a time capsule since I only ever put shit in it, like chocolate from christmas and birthdays

kinda pointless keeping it around since if I ever eat any it means I fucked up, but at the same time I'd rather have it around because as long as I don't dip into it, I know my current diet is satisfying me.

It's just the same as dieting man, just make sure you eat a little more every day and you'll get used to it.

Im taking a break from weight loss. I lost all motivation I honestly cannot do this anymore. Im really close to normal weight range and lost most of the fat but I cant deal with this right now. Maybe I'll have motivation in a couple of weeks or months later. I dont know. Good luck to everyone else.

Yesterday I easily ate like 6000 kcal
Maybe even more.

What did you eat?

I don’t wanna sound like a condescending fag.

But are you lifting?
The day I started dieting I picked up lifting

Just losing weight makes you look skinnyfat

sounds like you're going too hard
you should be able to keep it up forever or you're doing it wrong

Nothing to confess father didnt eat for 4 days and already 2.5kg off

Do you understand what happens if you lose weight forever? Death. Losing and maintaining are two different things.

you are taller than him and you weigh less than him but you ARE fatter

muscle takes up less space pound for pound than fat. fatty.

indefinitely then, smartass

How are people fat LOL stop eating so much not hard

Weight on me, weight on the bar.

Have you tried going to sleep sooner? I changed my habits to dinner -> 30 mins of shitposting -> brush teeth -> sleep
And I'm telling you, as soon as I brush my teeth the hunger thing goes away.

About 200g of baclava
A polish pretzel with nuts
A baked stuff with almonds and vanilla
About 200g of another baked stuff with nuts
About 150g of elemental
About 200g of meat
About 4 Lebanese breads

Maybe not 6000 kcal but left like it

So I'm getting into Whey and Whey Isolate, Can anyone recommend some good tasting ones? So far I've tried MusclePharm, ON, and Fitcrunch. The only one I liked was Fitcrunch. Also no chocolate flavours since I hate chocolate.

Attached: DHAb1SNVwAA2ejS.jpg (1000x750, 79K)

Good shit nigger

Lift. This is me at 225. And I'm 5'9" Would post a more recent one, but want to hit 215 first. 2lbs away.

These anons are right.

Attached: Snapchat-938190817.jpg (1512x2688, 636K)

Tfw plateu because I stopped counting everything I eat and just kind of do whatever

These swings suck, between this and the constant work stress I feel like dying.

>For cheeto chasers
DELET

lose weight they said
It will make you healthier they said
I've never had a panic attack before, I've never had these aches and pains before I've never felt this mortal before.
Losing weight, not just dieting and lifting but the actual loss of fat has been a negative experience for me
>Tfw still 37 bmi
I'm not going to stop but I wish people would be more honest about how your body will revolt against you, how diets will affect mood too.

Attached: 1563105655578.jpg (700x933, 77K)

Miring arms
Natty? They seem too thick and veiny but then again you're still fat. Anyway what routine? I'm not sarcastic when I say you look great.

>BMI 37
Jesus Christ

It’s not your body revolting it’s your degenerate mind that wants to feast and gorge and turn into a nurgle abomination

In a few months you will hate your old self so much you would murder it if you could time travel

Diets also affect my mood greatly. I dance broke up with an ex on a whim because she was one of those 1 cappuccino and a donut in the morning and maybe an apple later in the day, and she couldn't fathom what dieting is (thin her whole life)
Pissed me right off when I had one of my worst mood swings so I just broke up with her in a text and avoided her for like a month.

Yeah it sucks, but oh well

I lost all the weight but nothing changed. I dont feel any better. My life didn't change. I didnt become happy. I got memed.

Attached: 34345346457547457.jpg (660x495, 80K)

Natty. Just do a good amount of cardio and take L-argenine. I do a PPL. Nothing fancy. I don't really isolate arms that much.

Close grip, skull crushers, curls, and reverse curls are my only iso exercises.

Looking forward to starting my fasts again. Only problem is I get bored with all the free time.

i don't think anyone ever claimed it would make you happy, just thinner

what's the point then if it wont make me happier or wont change anything?

dw bud, it get's better soon

well it changed your weight and overall health, and you'll get some social gains if you play your cards right
it might be a tool you can use to raise your confidence levels
but if you want major change in your life then that's basically independent of weight unless it's physically crippling you
at least if you ask me

It will make you thinner. If you don't want to do it don't do it, we're not here to convince you and don't really care if you kill yourself.

Got meme'd by who?

Attached: 1561057981437.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

ngmi

3 month progress pic. 5'11" manlet king. been lifting and running on alternate days. planning to get down to 165-170 and then decide where to go from there.

Attached: 3m.png (1258x1108, 1.32M)

come on at least clothing must fit you better

>medium breakfast
>at noon time something small like veggies salad
>then at evening I have main meal of day and soon after that last meal. I try to squeze it before 6pm for IF

am I doing it very wrong?

are baby carrots good to snack on?

havent reported a loss since may 30th

I do, pretty good if it's just carrots by themselves
Good progress man, keep it up

>tfw stopped getting sugary shit from dunkin donuts after work every day just to avoid a specific guy working there

Is doing 30 kg squats with two 15 kg dumbbells alright? I don't have any equipment or a gym near my village and regular squats got boring (one of my neighbours got killed in a tractor accident and left various gym equipment he had to his brothers that live the city, one of them gifted me the dumbbells after he found out I'm losing weight). I'm 115 kg, 178 cm and I do 10 reps, 10 sets with them. Am I doing something wrong, is there a way to optimize my squats more with the dumbbells or am I on the right track?

Reminder to read Stephen Guyenet.

You're wasting time, save for your own gym.

Seriously?
Dude, I was trolling you.
Fatty

I’ve been doing 1 pound a week and lost 4 so far in 4 weeks excluding water weight. I kind of want to ramp things up to 2 pounds, but I’ve heard losing too much too fast is bad. I need to lose 65 pounds and that doesn’t seem like it would hurt too much to rush on. I just want to not hate myself sooner. Well it’s 65 to be at my healthy range.

Fuck you mate

Waiiittt, is that l Argentine thing legit? I read that it's an amino acid. How do you supplement it? 1 tablet a day? Does it help with protein synthesis?

In my opinion you can lose as much as you want as long as you get enough protein, or else you will lose all your muscle mass

I just take 1000mgs a day for vascularity gains

Stay mad

>l Argentine
it is good for making your dick hard and diamonds.

Got one like that too. It's very practical when you have guests over. Especially my girl wants to eat some chocolate at times and I don't buy candy and snacks.

Ate an entire baguette today. Though only as it was, IE no butter, cheese or ham. Going well otherwise.

What do you guys do when you down to your goal weight but you still see visible fat storage?

i have a disgusting protruding stomach and when i got down to 160lbs (5'10") i still had the protruding gut. i was starting to get really sick at that weight and everyone said, even the fit people i knew, that i started looking unhealthy

Lift. That's literally it. You tend to lose muscle mass as well as fat when losing weight.

I've been losing 2lbs a week with at the very least 50grams protein a day.

Attached: Dh-9CZeU0AAhvmt.jpg (900x1300, 184K)

ok, thank you user

160 lbs @5'10 is a BMI of 23, nowhere near underweight. If you got or felt sick that may be either incidental or the result of a very prolonged calorie deficit with potentially insufficient intake of some micronutrients. BMI of 23 without significant muscle mass generally implies excess body fat, just not so much that it would have a negative impact on health (except in some Asian and Indian populations where it does)

>going off of weight and not what you see in the mirror
ngmi

What is it you want to eat bros? It's alright frens, you can tell me.

Attached: cowboy advice.jpg (326x287, 17K)

Pizza and chocolate

breakfast tacos.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x664, 104K)

Did you get back together?
I punched my best friend in the mouth once cause he made fun of my brother for being a dyel
I'm 99% sure it was because I had been eating 500 cal a day for a month

You can move better now I'm sure
I'd kill for that

Finally losing weight again after getting stricter with my diet but I'm worried i'm not getting enough protein and nutrients cause my hair's falling out. I'm not doing keto either.

Incorporate your db squats into a full body exercise where you do a front squat, hold for a count, then shoulder press the weight you're squatting. That's what I've been doing for a year and I can't stop self-miring my shoulders and triceps' lol. Make sure to do your flyes, too - if you don't have a bench, stack some thick books under a pillow and do them on the floor.

How've been your dick gains since you started losing weight?

Attached: 1561323579955.jpg (331x332, 15K)

How fast are you losing weight? Same thing happened to me, and during that time I was on a severe cut.

Oh and 10x10 is way too much, try three sets 8 reps each

You have increased my calorie allowance from 1500 to I don't give a fuck as long it's under the tdee

Pretty good
It helps when my GF keeps pushing down the fat around my cock and saying stuff like "I want that extra inch in me sooo bad"
One time she even started masterbating to the idea
She's fucked up

Arginine isn't even an essential amino acid

I was hovering at 200 lbs these last 2-3 weeks but I lost ~40-45 lbs from mid march to end of june. I've also started lifting about a month now and increased my protein intake so I'm holding onto more muscle.

My diet has just been super poor. I think it might be telogen effluvium because of where i'm losing it.

THE LACTOSE FREE WHEY HAS ARRIVED
TIME TO PRESERVE SOME MUSCLE

damn user, feel sorry for you. Losing weight and eating a healthy diet can sometimes be a pain in the ass especially if you also have a demanding job. Maybe try to slow down a little bit and focus on the nutrition side of weight loss (also didn't know that the condition was called that way, sounds like a High elf name)

If your diet's poor, then it's probably telogen effluvium. I went to the dermatologist recently, and other than getting a mole cut off because skin cancer lmao, he also said that the reason I had been losing hair was most likely telogen effluvium.

Quick weight shifts, and a shitty diet like you say you have both contribute to it happening - it's in no way permanent, you just have to fix your diet.

Attached: 1540056937166.jpg (400x400, 45K)

1k calories deficit losing weight nice and good. U guys need to git gud. Lol fatties git gud