Why coffee does not wake me up?

If I wake up at like 5 am, drink a green tea or coffee then I go back to my bed and sleep, but ofc my sleep isn' that good. SO whats the point of coffee

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>He has fallen the brown bean juice meme

Attached: 36863622-south-american-yerba-mate-mate-tea-dried-leaves-in-wooden-bowl-with-a-wooden-mate-cup-fille (1300x866, 329K)

>i go back to bed

i wonder why retard maybe give it a minute

Fuck off, autist.

>tfw prefer toasted yerba
>it almost tastes like coffee would if it was good

learn english

I have to get some of that toasted stuff to try Mate De Leche. What kind kind of yerba are you drinking?

Attached: IMG_20170215_124531.jpg (1280x1600, 350K)

coffee and caffeine is a shit substance

Not if you don't abuse it desu

Attached: dsjktkqTURBXy9kNGFjZjAzZDlhZjdlM2NkMDFjNGMzZmQ3NzM3YzJiNS5qcGVnk5UDAELNB2zNBCyTBc0DFM0BvJUH2TIvcHVsc (788x444, 46K)

Just the cheapest kind I can get with as little dust as possible. I haven't experimented with it much since I only really enjoy it either with a lot of lemon/lemon zest or toasted, and I only ever saw one brand of toasted where I live. Still though toasted yerba with pine buds is the best morning brew bar none.

if your nutrition is balanced and you are getting good night sleep there is no reason to wake up and not feel "woken up" - you should wake up refreshed and legit do a flip from bed no problem. Any listlessness is a sign of obesity or poor diet, bad sleep. Pretty much everything you're doing is wrong if you wake up not awake.

this ppl dont need coffee at all, sad that people drink it daily

The only one that's both toasted and readily availabe in my area is pic realated. I'll have to try it out

Attached: pol_pl_Yerba-Mate-Green-TOASTED-Palona-9467_8.jpg (348x500, 44K)

Yeah, that's what I'm drinking.
>filename
I tłumaczy to że obaj mamy dostęp do tylko jednego typu palonej, rip.

kill
your
self

Ano tłumaczy

Attached: 85-851239_megumin-vector-shrug-rainbow-puzzle.png (726x611, 450K)

>I go back to bed
That's the issue here. I've got the same problem, I dont feel rested and refreshed unless I've had a good 14 hours sleep, and the solution I've found is to instantly get out of bed when my alarm goes off (and keep your alarm at the other side of the room so you have to get up to turn it off) and as soon as you get up have a cold shower

You dont need to be addicted to coffee like most normies these days, you just need a cold shower

Wakes me up every time

imagine being awake for just 10 hours jfc

>I dont feel rested and refreshed unless I've had a good 14 hours sleep
Kek

Could try drinking a bunch of water first and then the coffee.

I'm a fucking worthless retard and despite doing a ridiculous amount of effort to be healthy I've allowed my crippling caffeine addiction to carry on. Like 800mg/day.

I only sleep in on Sunday, I go with 8 hours of sleep the rest of the time and become wide awake after my shower.

Everyone is different, some people can literally be well rested after just 4 hours