>25
>Bought Tabasco sauce for the first time in my life a few days ago
>Fell in love
>Love the way it makes my nose runny
>Adding it to almost all of my food, especially things like steak, rice, eggs etc...

Why didn't none of you cunts tell me about this sauce? I cant eat my eggs without it now.

Attached: 51c3t-5aOXL._SY606_.jpg (305x606, 25K)

Frank's better bro

> nose running
> from tabasco
> KEK

how many servings per meal do you do tho?

I'm happy with my Tabasco for now, maybe when i run out.
I'm shit with spices, hence why i never tried it. Surprisingly i can handle it pretty well, but my nose gets runny, and my mouth / tongue has a very comfy burning / warm sensation.
Small bottle, I'll do about 4-5 squirts.

get the smoked version, trust me

Tapatio on chicken is God tier. Tabasco has a shitty flavor imo

The Hungarians make the best hot shit, hell even the name paprika came from them and it's used around the word to signify hit pepper powder. It also doesn't have that strong vinegar flavor since it tastes on a little salty which is really great cause you just have to put a bit less salt and the food would taste the same albeit a lot more spicy
Shit's good bruh

Attached: 2019-07-18 13.08.03.jpg (4000x1824, 1.43M)

That looks like something us Macedonians and Serbians eat called "Ajvar".

Hot pepper powder, only a little spicy and idk why it rotated the image like that

Attached: IMG_20190718_131734.jpg (4000x1824, 1.29M)

>squirts
just careful not to overdo it, that sodium can creep up on you

Ye looked into it and it is pretty much that but they don't use bell peppers, they use the hot ones

I drink lots of water, about 3-4 liters a day. Should be good, also just finished 800ml in seconds reading your post. God damn, it's addicting as fuck i really want to add it to almost everything.

I hope you fridge that shit, at least with my Ajvar i put in fridge once opened otherwise it gets moldy (Finish within 2-3 weeks)

Sorry brosettis, Cholula Garlic Like is besting you all

It ain't opened yet so i think it's ok, I have another in the fridge.
Btw I used to do a sort of russian roulette when when doing BBQ at my place, I take 8 wings and I marinade 7 of them with normal hot sauce and I make one with the spicy stuff, who can't eat his wing owes the rest a round of beers

Garlic sauce is always good, but body odor and breath afterwards is not good.

Not opened, last another 10 years no problem. Picture related, i recommend you buy if you find it, Macedonian version which almost every Macedonian family has in the fridge and many Serbians. It contains red peppers and is a full Vegetable spread, with olive oil.

These sorts of things we eat like dip, or put on toast / bread etc.. so i don't know how you eat it.

Attached: 71fp-YbtnkL._SY606_.jpg (330x606, 40K)

Mix some of that shit with ketchup and eat a burger with it. GOAT.

not him but desu I really wanted to try some of the hot ones sauces. Not the extreme ones, but ones like the mango hot sauce they have. Sounds so fucking good and I love hot sauce that has actual flavor, not just heat for the sake of heat

God hot sauce is so soi

Attached: 2NEWBUG.jpg (2880x1703, 3.2M)

Franks fucking sucks.

The chipotle smokey kind is better

Attached: 1e3f256d-ac04-49bd-ab36-2164052543b8_1.7d8a437f1faca5a0f84c3647130b31bc.jpg (2400x2400, 837K)

i tried this one, had it with lamb and it wasn't bad actually. That was my first ever time trying "Tabasco" brand.

Nigger culture is out of hand

Attached: dbo1f27-d3eff51b-1f9b-4402-b8af-1198513508a6.jpg (538x537, 23K)

is tobasco popular with blacks?

Anyone else hate sirachi sauce? taste so fucking shit and generic

the chipotle one is my favorite, it's not very spicy but it's so delicious

Attached: 0-3333.png (512x384, 262K)

I put that shit on everything

Welcome friendo. Hot sauce is the best discovery. Try different types and see what you like.

I vastly prefer the chipotle tobasco to regular though.

I never bought that shit.
Don't tell me it's another meme I'm gonna fall into like fucking monster ultra. I drink that shit every week now.

Attached: kek.jpg (479x591, 40K)

Honestly, i thought Tabasco was a meme. But shit is so fucking good, especially with rice and eggs.

.t OP.

You are slowly becoming Australian.

does peper sauce like tobasco have any benefits?

wait till u eat habanero tobasco, its godly