Why do some people have excellent vascularity whereas I need a magnifying glass to see mine?

Why do some people have excellent vascularity whereas I need a magnifying glass to see mine?
I'm just as thin or thinner and I lift regularly.

Attached: large.jpg (500x667, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16157513
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7781691
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23885989
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's all genetics

at most you can reduce your bodyfat as much as possible. Otherwise you're fucked

Eat icecream and get vascular CMON

I'm a fat piece of shit and my veins still pop.

Well you can improve circulation

I have vascularity like that and it is thanks to heavy cardio. Before I ran a bunch my vascularity sucked, but afterwards my veins were popping.

Veins popping =/= good vascularity, though.

this guy looks like he:
>has a big, juicy veiny cock
>has the cutest feet
>is handsome as fuck
>is a gentleman, with nothing but love for people and the world and not an ounce of hate is heart
and I can tell all of that just from this image alone. this guy is prime marriage material right here.

that pic XD yea b-but check out my vascularity tho!

t. shredded year round gang

What part of genetics do you not understand you monumental faggot? You are not going to have veins like that without good genetics unless you shred.

>white
>big cock

Attached: A19985B4-6201-4C74-8962-9CF7B15A0062.jpg (258x360, 12K)

as a gay man, I know for a fact that skinny white boys have the biggest cocks in the animal kingdom (humans)

Bump

>Why do some people have excellent vascularity
Of all American-born standards of beauty, this is the one I understand the least.
Here in Italy, bulging vascularity (especially the blue venous type) is associated with being old and sick, with the biggest examples of it being found in old women.
There is countless creams and oils on the market shilled to people who want to REDUCE vascularity, and people with very prominent veins are advised to go to a doctor, since swollen veins are more often than not a symptom of poor circulation and possible hypertension.

So how did this become something to be coveted?
Most beauty standards have at least some sort of pseudo-scientific justification behind it, but even on an instinctive level, shouldn't it make it look like you're ill, to a potential mate?

Attached: 1297944796331.png (1032x1023, 135K)

We aren't talking about varicose veins here

Alright listen up you fucking DYELS
If you fall for stupid Jow Forums-tier memes like
>nofap
>mewing
>/sig/
or fall for Jow Forums memes in general, then at least fall for this one
Ginger
>Ginger is a world known food plant which is equally reputed for its medicinal properties. We report here the hypotensive, endothelium-dependent and independent vasodilator and cardio-suppressant and stimulant effects of its aqueous extract (Zo.Cr).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16157513
Garlic
>Allicin, diallyl disulfide-oxide, an active ingredient released from garlic is a systemic vasodilator that acts by an unknown mechanism.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7781691
Onion
>Chronic intake of onion extract containing quercetin improved postprandial endothelial dysfunction in healthy men.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23885989
For fucks sake you retards fell for the onion significantly increases serum test levels meme from that one guy that went "I've been eating a shit ton of onions also here's my bloodwork" so the least you could do is fall for this one.

Attached: 1484023281270.jpg (1244x1810, 947K)

t. Skinnyfat

My arms look like that. Genetics+muscle+low body fat. I've only been lifting for 1 year and my arms are really vascular. I don't always have it tho, I need to be warm if I'm cold veins don't pop.

tfw no cute bf

Attached: 1560939281915.png (1156x1040, 2.22M)

>tfw skinny white boy
>15cm hard
>meanwhile my (skinny white) friend has a 19cm dick
why did nature jew me so hard

how do you know how big your buddies dick is faggot?

don't worry user, there's many of us who would love to bully your small penis

Bigger muscles require more blood, which requires bigger veins, and you can even develop more veins.

disagree on all

>6”
>small
Kys