Is lifting a hobby or not? If someone asks me what are my hobbies can i mention lifting? Because for me...

Is lifting a hobby or not? If someone asks me what are my hobbies can i mention lifting? Because for me, hobbie is something you are interested in. And I'm as interested in lifting, as I do in teethbrushing, both are just mundane daily routines for me.

Attached: image_2019-03-22_02-46-26.png (1674x2306, 1.63M)

Shouldn’t your body indicate as such? So nah don’t mention it. Let your body do the talking for you user

Attached: 4D61A99C-90A5-4098-BC18-28BE62EA5BAF.jpg (670x818, 557K)

Sure. Even with teeth brushing there are dentists. They make it their interest and work to more or less brush teeth and more. Much like a serious lifter.

Lifting is a hobby, of course, but it's only going to be of interest to other people who already have some interest or knowledge of it. Not something I often bring up on discussion unless it's directly relevant.

Don't be so autistic. Question is not if lifting is a hobby, it's "should I say I lift when asked my hobbies?"If someone asks you they're hobbies they're really saying

>Tell me about something interesting you know about we can talk about

Lifting is BORING. It's also something that triggers the shit out of normies because deep down normies know they should be doing it and also the thought of people actively working for the sake of improving themselves triggers bad normie crabs syndrome

FUCKING SKYCOINN AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA

My body pretty much the same since I've started
>mfw no noob gains after 6 months

>am I allowed to answer a question someone asks me?
Welcome to 2019. Men acting like fucking females dude. What the fuck is HAPPENING

How is this possible? Are you very fat and it hides all your gains? Do you do a meme routine? 6 months should be a big difference for any serious beginner. You have to be doing something very wrong.

Skinnyfat, doing SS. I've got a huge belly and friends mentioned the other day, my arms aren't as skinny as they used to be, but i myself can't see any difference.

Do cardio

>6 months of SS
It's time to stop, you should be off linear gainz now. How much did your lifts improve?
Time to decide if you want a bodybuilding or power routine.

Didn't make any really noticeable gains until like 1 year in and the only thing that ever gets complimented or mentioned are my biceps that I have recently improved by becoming a curl bro.

You go to the gym for some time, but nobody, except other people who see you in the gym, can't figure it out unless you actually say it: hobby
Most people assume at first sight you workout: lifestyle
You actually compete: sport

Why? Also, since recently running on treadmill makes my nipples sore for some reason.
I don't think it's time to stop SS, I'm still at baby weights. Also, I'm retard who skimmed through SS the first time, before I even set my foot on the gym, and got numbers mixed up a bit. I thought workset is 5x5x1 (it is for deadlift, but i recently reread the whole thing, and turns out it's 5x5x3 for most exercises, but warm up sets aren't all 5x5), so my work out looked like this (bar weight not included):

Squat:
empty bar x5x1
20kg x 5 x 1
30kg x 5 x 1
35kg x 5 x 1
40kg x 5 x 1
45kg x 5 x 1

Same routine for all other exercises, so I'll just list max weight for each.
BP: 32.5kg
OHP: 17.5kg
DL: 60kg

By definition, lifting is a hobby. The difference between lifting and brushing your teeth, is that you hopefully lift for enjoyment and pleasure. If you see it as just a mundane activity, you're most likely a dyel ngmi.

Attached: 1562892245737.jpg (750x727, 67K)

my hobbies are lifting and abstaining from masturbating

are you a woman

>you brush your teeth for enjoyment and pleasure. If you se it as just mundane activity, you're most likely a crooked teeth bong

No

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 11K)

Yeah dude you should actually do starting strength. it's a good program but you basically played with baby weights for 6 months

chin up breh just poking fun
just keep at it and you'll make it

Not only are you a dyel ngmi, your lack of grasping basic logic shows you're a neet or wageslave

>my arbitrary opinion is basic logic
Yikes.