>Already nervous as fuck

This shit so stressful.

Attached: 876,k.jpg (540x732, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjnV4Mcz9lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get drunk beforehand and show up wasted

Attached: ff3.gif (914x1091, 90K)

You’re drinking it’ll be infinitely easier to break social constraints, norms, inhibitions of insecurities
Fuck I feel like I set myself up for rape memes
No matter, you know what I mean!

Is this a good idea?

No.

>you
yes, i've done it a couple times, it's great!

Have a drink to calm yourself 2 max

At this rate, i'm probably going to have 4-5 shots of vodka at home.

>going out for drinks
>not banging 18 year olds that you got drunk at your apt
Ngmi

Yeah, just don't drink too much beforehand

thats bit too much!
also brush your teeth after per drinking

>have one drink at your house to take the edge off
>meet girl for drinks
>drink as many as she does
>invite her back to your place for 1 more
>drink her pussy juice

She aint that kind of girl, i bet she wont even let me touch her first date.

either you found the one or I have some bad news

Worst she can say is no, or "he raped me" but i mean come on, shoot your shot OP. She wouldnt want to get drinks with you if she wasnt open to the possibility

No

She knows what i want, and i made it clear. I don't fuck around too, and she doesn't either. I'll simply go with the flow. But touching / sex is out of the question, might go for a kiss but depends.

This! Get fucking smashed before you meet her, and bring a small bottle with hard liquor you can sip from when she's not watching

at the end just say "would it ruin the whole thing if i tried to kiss you?"

Just don't think about not being able to fuck her because you're too nervous.

what does "going out for drinks" with a person generally involve? you just sit somewhere and talk and drink?

i'm not autistic i promise

drink = code word for date.

Drink, talk, have fun, laugh, joke, connect with each other and get closer. Depends on girl and what you want, it's how you build fuck buddies, girlfriends etc..

Definitely get buzzed, but not wasted

At least you got a girl to out with you brah

The chick I was into just said "whoops sorryyy I went with my girl friends teeheee" after we were set to go to the movies

I was originally going to ask her out to movies, but decided against it. You aren't in a Hollywood movie yourself.

You cant talk, cant get to know each other, cant joke, laugh, have fun, tease, drink, and get drunk - hence why i said fuck it, drinks?

Enjoy being a free meal ticket!

Attached: 1563384178012.jpg (720x576, 45K)

>whoops sorryyy I went with my girl friends teeheee"
Foidspeak for "I went to Chad's house instead, lol!"

post convo i want to see wtf you said, i bet you were a beta and just accepted it.

Yeah that's pretty smart. Don't think about it ok much brah else you'll end up freezing near the girl like I do. Granted you'll have alcohol to help you but I don't think you want to get drunk to loosen up

Unironically I did a few shots before a date. It relaxed me and I smashed it always later the nights

I unironically did this and ended up making a total tit of myself in front of a lot of people. Don't do it OP.

Yes. Trick is to find the bar/restaurant early and order yourself a beer and casually sip on it before she arrives. By the time she gets there you will loosen up, and she will see you in your element as she walks in. Dont listen to people saying get drunk, just have one (maybe two, if you're tolerant.)
Also for a first date, if there's tables and a bar counter I like to sit at the bar next to her. It makes it feel not as intimate and makes you appear aloof. That's more of personal preference though take it with a grain of salt

What if shes there early aswell with the same plan

Pretend you didnt see her and head to the bathroom and escape though the window. It's a lost cause. Realistically girls are rarely on time and almost always late, its girl code. Sometimes even up to an hour late. Typically she'll ask what time you got there and when she starts apologizing act like it never even bothered you. Girls like patience

Look man, every woman knows what a guy wants. And they won't be surprised nor will it ruin your chances if you try to escalate. As long as you do it right and take no for an answer, nothing will go wrong

>As long as you do it right and take no for an answer,

what a cuck

Don't ask, just do. Jesus. Who the fuck asks?

>Not asking 'm lady for her permission to touch lips, and exchange saliva particles

Enjoy your rape charge, kid.

urself

Young lad. Just want to say no matter how nevous will you be if she likes you then it doesnt matter.

Until chad comes along with his gigga chad confidence and 12/10 looks and 6ft6 height.

Yeah, remember to drive aswell

Thank got all my pizza delivery guys where white. I'd honestly throw the whole thing away if a black guy touched it.

good idea, impress a girl with your confidence and driving ability. It will turn her on knowing you are driving home while hammered.

Most likely she'll come as well and give you head wile you drive because shes so turned on.

But like... You mean just all of a sudden kiss her? When on earth would it be acceptable?

this.

Cum in her cunny.

Jesus fucking Christ, yes. Just find a moment and go for it. Kiss goodbye is a good one.

>go to kiss her on the lips goodbye
>She moves her head back

Attached: 123657687.jpg (739x624, 111K)

I feel you man
>is this bottle going to kill all my gains
A man can't help but wonder

You don't jump at her from meters away. Hug, look into her eyes, then go for it. You people...

sounds cringy as fuck, what are you trying to replicate? the fucking titanic?

Then she's just as nervous, meaning you really have little to worry about

I'm sorry, what are you suggesting? Have her sign a fucking consent form?

>Aye, so can i kiss you now or what?

Better then your rape technique.

Good luck with that then.

explain, chad. Why cant you just kiss her at the bar?

zoomer cuck mentality

That can work too, but it's generally better to find the right moment. At times that moment seemed to never come, I just said fuck it and went for it anyway, but so far it seems that if the moment never comes it's not really going to work out. It's probably better to try a second date if it doesn't, and if it doesn't come then either just move on
But definitely NEVER EVER ask for permission. It's usually better to ask for forgiveness than permission and in this case it's better to ask for neither. If she's the type to scream "rape" for a kiss, or do anything worse than a slap, you should have picked that up from talking to her.

t. actual autist

>cunny
what is a cunny?

Based

>Don't ask, just do
Great way to get #metoo'd

Go ask /v/

>look into her eyes
wouldnt this be seen as creepy?

>/v/
>not /tv/
?

would also like to know. i see it a lot on those chris hansen cowboy threads

if you and your date go to a bar, how do you sit? right next to her or across from her?

You can tell which girls are the metoo kind from a mile away so it's his fault for having garbage standards.

Get there early and drink a little bit. Don't get fucking wasted before she shows up, just drink a little bit to take the edge off.

No, people without autism do that all the time.

Omfg this guy. If your physically close with her like like looking at each other if you feel the want to kiss her she is probably feeling it too it’s called chemistry.

>look into her eyes

Attached: zercher stares.png (285x401, 113K)

/v/ is obsessed with video game cunny

>not living it
>Not yelling at the top of your lings warrior style before kissing her

youtube.com/watch?v=SjnV4Mcz9lk

Fucking betas in here.

Women are cringy, man. They want the fairytale, even those who won't admit it. You just have to play along a bit
Also, don't go all the way on your own. Go most of the way, but leave the last couple of inches to her
Jesus Almighty, why would it? If you're some guy she's never met and you're just staring at her across the room, maybe. If you've been talking the past couple of hours and there's some mutual attraction, it's natural order

Ok, you people know the basic steps of building up to a kiss, right?
>make her laugh
>break the physical contact barrier
>go for a kiss
It's not rocket surgery. If you do this, she'll be performing an operation on your rocket, if you know what I mean.

>break the physical contact barrier

like kicking her in the tits? haha

>Go most of the way
Eh. As soon as she closes her eyes on approach, you can do the rest.

I like holding hands and hugs, but you do you, man.

>cut off sex with FWB last night because we both caught feels and I can't be with her long term because she has two kids
>feels bad because she has been my good friend for a really long time
>going out for drinks with a girl tonight
>hopefully trading in big titty would've-been gf for qt fit gym receptionist gf
Good luck to you, bro. Wish me luck as well. We're gonna make it.

Attached: 1562092818169.jpg (828x794, 100K)

i haven't held hands with a woman in over ten years.

>Jesus Almighty, why would it? If you're some guy she's never met and you're just staring at her across the room, maybe. If you've been talking the past couple of hours and there's some mutual attraction, it's natural order
how long should I look in her eyes before kissing? I always feel uncomfortable staring on peoples eyes. It feels like I'm challenging them

>I always feel uncomfortable staring on peoples eyes.
Motherfucker, get tested. You might be an actual aspie.

Well, get that fixed. You can lift iron but can't do something as simple as holding a woman's hand? The fuck is your problem, mate?

>>make her laugh
This isn't a step, it's a check. I feel there's a bit of misunderstanding around this. It's not that if you make her laugh, she'll be attracted to you. If she's attracted to you, she'll laugh. Even at dumb shit, even at stuff you wouldn't even consider a joke. In fact, lay off the jokes altogether, except for the occasional witty remark.
Yeah, I guess depends on the chick. But that's pretty much all the consent you need and all you'll ever get
>I always feel uncomfortable staring on peoples eyes. It feels like I'm challenging them
Good. Challenge them. Fix this insecurity of yours before moving on. Try to keep long eye contact when walking down the street, 3 seconds or more, to get used
To answer your question, as long as you want. No need to rush, you're in control. Don't break eye contact before kissing

>how long should I look in her eyes before kissing?

20 seconds minimum. have a rose clenched between your teeth too. and tip your hat before going in.

>This isn't a step, it's a check.
Same thing really. But yeah, you're right overall.

Thanks bro, good luck.

>tfw have to buy a hat now too

This always works,done it once at a job interview and felt super chill,no I did not get the job once I realized it was a door to door salesman for some vacuum lel

And look like this

Attached: file.png (300x450, 251K)

FUUUCK YOU!

you need a buzz for sure

Asking is considered cute/romantic by most girls. I have never gotten turned down after asking on the first date

What are u supposed to do after u kiss

If you ask confidently. OP won't.