/cuppa/ general

Ahhh, mornin' boys!

Attached: 1494619126030s.jpg (250x208, 5K)

SLLLLLLLUUUURRRPPPP.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Attached: 152304810460433.png (212x200, 22K)

Ah, ah, ah, user please!

Attached: TLEFDcP.png (300x250, 29K)

well KeeD

How do i lose weig-

>tfw one quark of cuppa enters the slurp zone

Attached: 1495333686082.png (300x250, 28K)

Had my 1st cup this morning, thinking about a 2nd even though I should probably reduce my caffeine intake.

Attached: cuppameter.png (600x400, 147K)

Attached: nGRoVEa.png (300x250, 22K)

>1 litre latte with 3 shots of espresso 1 scoop whey and cream cheese
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

Shhhh shh shh
*sip*

That's what a libtard would say

>he drinks it black
>"uh actually i really like the taste of coffee"

Attached: lmao!.jpg (852x480, 46K)

fucking coffeecels lmao

what coffee machine do you guys use
I use a rancilio silvia

Attached: 81Btdyik0RL._SX425_.jpg (425x526, 25K)

Just finished my second afternoon cuppa.

TIME TO WORK ALREADY

Attached: 908[1].png (402x344, 72K)

Guess it's time for another cuppa

Attached: dailyGRIND.png (450x250, 43K)

Honey tastes a lot better with tea than with coffee IMO.

sh sh shhhhhhhhhh

OFFICIAL CUPPA CHECK
LET'S SEE EM

Attached: CUPPA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

Redpill me /cuppa/ thinking about getting an actually good coffee maker, been usinga cheap as fuck Kurig for way too long. Does a French Press or Pour Over really make that much of a difference? Any particular recommendations? Price isnt really too much of a concern.

IMAGINE WASTING THE PLASTIC

Attached: IMG_20190718_121723.jpg (4000x1824, 1.56M)

>less cuppa
>being alive
pick one

>coffee
>killing you
Lel

What brews are we sippin on bros?

>Price isnt really too much of a concern
quick mill monza

Attached: 1554470956575.png (1196x752, 18K)

After this, you will never use another coffee making method again. Just need to get a grinder. Mixed with heavy cream, hollllyy fuxx it's so good.

Attached: 630284-Zoom.jpg (1000x1000, 176K)

based cup
i usually drink without the lid but was going out for a smoke

Actually based

>tfw live in a huge shithole megacity and dream of living a life like this all the time
I just want to live in a nice medium size city in the mountains

Where ya at now mate? I bet it ain't that bad!

Attached: 1557577155459.png (819x827, 302K)

toronto with a 45 minute commute both ways

should I go for a 3rd cup boys?

I live the medium sized city life, minus the mountains. It's okay. Probably better than living in some huge megacity.

It’s empty and time to leave this shitty workplace...

Attached: D02A2EDB-C153-4BA6-9AD0-4FFEC3961653.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

I feel like the thing to do is to live in a medium size city and then visit the countryside and visit the city once in a while
living in the country kinda sucks and living in a megacity really sucks (unless you're outrageously wealthy)

Why not try and move out to Vancouver or out of cucknaidia?
>btw my cuppa. Love raw honey in my coffee

Attached: 20190718_104153.jpg (4128x2322, 2.36M)

vancouver is even more expensive with fewer jobs and lower pay than toronto. I can barely make ends meet in toronto because living costs here keep rising. I would love to live in vancouver but foreign money has made it so you simply can't make it there unless you were born rich or your parents bought you a place early on.
I'm trying to leave canada. half of my cousins have already left for the usa or europe because things here are getting so out of control.

i think you already know that answer

Yeah I suppose my life is pretty sweet. The city I live in is large enough to have most of the stores and things I want, and there's a large city that's about a 45 minute drive away I can go to for stuff like concerts and events.

Sadly out in the countryside most of the land is privately owned, so no much to do out there. We do have a lot of really nice parks though, and a wonderful bike Trail system you can use to get pretty much anywhere in town.

g'night boys

Attached: 1563450239341s.jpg (257x214, 14K)

I was born on a farm but also lived in a medium size city a bit growing up before eventually I lived in megacities. I've lived in london uk and toronto canada. there's some benefits to the megacity lifestyle and I like certain things like walking to a grocery store in 5 minutes to get ingredients for dinner but overall the lifestyle fucking sucks and I hate it. it seriously sucks and has ruined my peace of mind. I miss the countryside so fucking much but I know I can't go back to living there, it's missing too much important shit like internet and amenities access. my dream is to live a bit in the country just outside of a medium size city in the mountains.

>so no much to do out there
Well what the fuck is there to do in a megacity? Nobody on this board actually enjoys going clubbing.

Same. I mean I currenlty live in a medium sized city, but its a fucking shit hole in west texas. Just fucking once in my life I would like to be able to go out and relax in some nice crisp fall weather surrounded by the changing leaves

Attached: cc27f8da8561f18f2a2603872dbdfc81.jpg (736x1136, 193K)

Well best of luck man. Enjoy the Grind and I hope you break PR'S! For me it's deadlift and squat day... my right side of my back is nagging me so I'll just do some Romanian deads and Bulgarian split squats.

I want to move to Odessa, but I can't afford it.
what do you know about Odessa ?
>thanks, partner

Attached: DSCI0102.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>woke up 17 hours ago
>still bright as a light because I had 4 cuppas today
Why do I do this to myself? I'm gonna die so young at this rate.

Attached: 1558967564299.gif (300x250, 9K)

Im glad youre leaving Canada, faggot.

Who here took the Decaff pill??

Still get the great taste minus the crash and fucked up sleep

But i just took a caffine pill as my cuppa

Saved time that way

>what do you know about Odessa
Too much. Its the fucking shit hole I live in. Why do you want to move here? I assume oilfield work? Anywho to answer your question
>its expensive as fuck to live here
>weather is too hot
>crime rate is high
>the infrastructure here can not handle the amount of people in the area so traffic is a nightmare
>area is dirty as fuck with trash everywhere
>also fucking ugly in general just flat and arid so nothing really to see
>closest big city is El Paso, which is 4 hrs away
>Dallas is 5 hours away

Yeah I wouldnt fucking recommend it. Best thing about the area I guess is its pretty easy to find work and make a bit of money. But the jobs are going to be pretty shitty and work your ass off.

At least there's usually stuff like live music, museums, art galleries, and generally interesting stuff to see. We don't have much of that going on here, although there is at least some.

But around here, unless you like driving around on dirt roads, you literally can't do much else because all of the land is private and has no trespassing signs posted everywhere.

But black coffee tastes good, is this some kind of joke?

Attached: 8098340593850.png (2688x2688, 173K)

I see you are a man of good taste.

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

I'm on the website. Is that the Moka Express or is there a different or better model that is recommended?

I'm used to the free shit they give me at work.

How many calories is a cup if black coffee? Can I drink one and still lose weight?

>without sugar
zero
>with a bit of sugar
Depends, but shouldn't be more than 30, unless you have the american taste for sugar

Recommend me some good coffee bros.

Attached: blueberry.jpg (355x355, 16K)

I don't like any sugar in my drinks. I was just worried the coffee might have some extra calories that I'm not aware of.
Thanks bro

move to New Hampshire and commute to Boston

Can't wait for tomorrow morning >:3

Do not do this. Your 9-5 will be a 9-8

boston is going to be annihilated by rising sea levels

>price isnt really too much of a concern
Buy coffee beans from local roaster+eureka Olympus 75e+rocket appartamento in that order and take an espresso pill

Oh my fucking nigga

>everyone itt shilling espressos
Why?