Take the horsepill

take the horsepill

Horse Feed Supplement, 2.5-lb tub

Ingredients
Gamma Oryzanol, Creatine, DMG, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Sucrose, Calcium Gluconate, Dicalcium Phosphate (source of Iron, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt, Selenium), Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Thiamine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Silica, Natural Fiber, Melojel.
Dried Brewers Yeast and Fermentation Solubles, Stabilized Rice Bran, Flaxseed Meal, Potassium, Sodium, Sugar (Electrolyte),Gamma Oryzanol, Creatine, DMG, Vitamin E, Calcium, Magnesium, Folic acid, Phosphorus, Thiamine (B-1), Vitamin C, Niacin, L-Carnatine, Chromium, Iron, Zinc, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Live Lactic Acid Bacteria.
Guaranteed Analysis
Potassium 2675mg
Sodium 1750mg
Sugar 1063mg
Gamma Cryzanol 1000mg
Creatine 1000mg
Magnesium 200mg
Folic Acid 175mg
Phosphorus 100mg
Thiamine (B-1) 46mg
Vitamin C 40mg
Niacin 35mg
l-Carnatine 25mg
Chromium 17mg
Iron 10mg
Zinc 8mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 3.5%
Live Lactic Acid Bacteria 1.5million CFU

Attached: 107956_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1478726615_.jpg (316x400, 31K)

Been taking horse supplements since 2014, great stuff

I've honestly been thinking about this. In Europe so decent market standards but - Dog and cat food is cheap as fuck and minimum 30% protein and tons of supplements inside. How safe is it for daily human consumption? Set aside the fact that you're eating guts n leftovers n shit.

dude that's what I'm talking about it's the secret cheap macro

horse sneed supplement

Formerly feed supplement

fuck u ponies

People seem to report some pretty good results for their horses.
This stallion here might try it out

>All ingredients used for pet food has to be fit for human consumption according to EU requirements.
According to Wikipedia.
You should probably read the list of ingredients closely and look up anything that you don't know what means, just to be sure. Even though an ingredient is fit for human consumtion it might still be harmful in large quantities.
Like, I just looked up a random brand of dog food and it has 2% chalk in it... I'm not sure if it woule be wise to eat that.

I need a quick rundown

QRD is there are stallions and ponies. speed of cars isn't measured in ponypower, it's HORSEPOWER

Is any of these ingredients (considering the grams too) harmful?

Attached: Untitled.png (1912x840, 2.73M)

Based

That sugar brother

Horseposting cracks me up

>That sugar brother
one gram of sugar?

>L-carnitine isLIKELY SAFEwhen taken by mouth for up to 12 months, and when used as an injection, with the approval of a healthcare provider. It can cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, heartburn, diarrhea, and seizures. It can also cause the urine, breath, and sweat to have a "fishy" odor. Avoid using D-carnitine and DL-carnitine. These forms of carnitine might block the effects of L-carnitine and cause symptoms that resemble L-carnitine deficiency.
From webmd. However it is usually used in much larger doses when used as medication than what's in the pic you posted (1000-3000mg compared to 25mg).
Gamma oryzanol raises T levels.

Oh shit you're right, I misread it. Maybe I will take the horsepill.

Interesting

>All ingredients used for pet food has to be fit for human consumption according to EU requirements.
The US also has that requirement for pet food. Still, read the ingredients. Animal feed is the #1 use of so¥beans. And I don't know if pet food regulations also cover livestock and which horses count as. And now I'm wondering if the giant protein tubs they sell for cows are OK for humans.

Attached: protein_tubs.png (212x196, 17K)

>Cow feed
>Get bad prions
Don't do this

That only happened when they used to feed cow byproducts including brains to cows. This stuff is a supplement like the horse stuff.

Bro, the US recommended daily chromium intake is 35 MICROgrams. There’s no upper limit currently set, but I’m pretty sure you’d be overshooting it by several orders of magnitude.

Also, the tolerable upper limit for sodium is 2.3 grams per day (average American consumes 3.4). To put that in perspective, 10g taken at once is a lethal dose.

10g sodium isn't a lethal dose lmao. I've eaten 30g salt at once (stupid me) and I didn't even have to go to a hospital. IIRC people usually only need medical care if they consume 40-50g+ at once.
LD50 is 3 g/kg.

Strange. I’m pretty sure I heard it in a lecture during my undergrad (contaminant geochemist). Maybe it was 100 and I remembered wrong.

fucking pony

>Muscle-UP Powder
Is this the key to cool calisthenics?

yes if you want to be a stallion

fuck u ponies

Is this legit good? What the fuck

OP, are you fucking insane? You are not a horse! That's not good for you! Wrong species!

What you *really* want is Pic Related. Simians are more than 99% the same DNA as humans, therefore whatever they can eat is safe for us, too! Just look at the macros, you don't need anything else, and just look at the massive strength that even a chimpanzee has!
Buy it in 50 pound bags so you get the best deal on it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-18 Agribrands Mexico Product Sheets_LabDiet Product Sheets - 5045 pdf.png (1366x619, 231K)

nice

I don't know, do you want to look like this?

Attached: afbcbfd2aa098b9dc4004a82a5207e36[1].jpg (960x694, 93K)

or this?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 224K)

>big muscles and big dick
yes

dude if you want to remain small than take your monkey pills. monkeys do not bulk up. horses are pure power, that's why it's called HORSEPOWER, they are fucking machines

Attached: tiny-monkey1[1].jpg (600x620, 86K)

yea bro!

Attached: horse_040156706_16[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

alright bro I'm down to get horsepilled
real talk though what's the catch

u gotta be aware that it's not for everyone

ppl gonna give you shit for it

but the gains are worth it

talk to me about the gains bro r u a fucking stallion or what

yea bro listen up

if ur hairy it's even better

i am hairy and i grease myself up sometimes and i look like a fucking brown mustang

4 plates

can run like a fucking champ

post body bro i am READY

nah i'm posting from my shitty flip phone

but listen

it's not about the routine

do whatever routine you have

hit the supplements HARD

and here's the key. do ur routines in dirt or preferably sand. and HIIT sprints. i do my shit barefoot in the sand, all of it. there's a volleyball court near my house that i go to. like i said ppl r gonna give u weird looks but its okay

then do ur sprints HIIT there too. beach is obv better but court works. just go back and forth back and forth. barefoot. and do ur lifts in the sand. it builds immense core strength

based Jow Forums flip phone application user
how about calisthenics i bet horses would love that shit if they knew what it was

yea that's all good

like i said do whatever routine you have as long as it's not some pony shit

we're gonna make it stallionbro
whats ur diet and do u fuck horse girls

we'll make it man

diet is what i call horseketo2. two things about it:
1) all keto except horse supplements
2) all meat is eat is keto

what i mean is i don't eat any meat that eats plants. i only eat pure carnivores. there is no point in eating beef if that beef spent its like eating grass

i dont fuck horse girls. i would bang a girl but none of them have really hit it off with me. i've gone to a few equestrian events but those girls are stuck up rich bitches

Can someone explain how to take this? Everyday with food? Dosages? Is it basically a multi-vitamin supplement?

that's awesome bro i love it i LOVE IT
where do you get carnivore meat?
daily calorie intake?
weight/height?

l-carnitine is a fairly common amino acid supplement and is found in a lot of meats. in reasonable amounts it is fine and there is a good bit of research on it

supermarket or local butcher, not hard

depends on what i'm doing but usually ~4k

6'1 190

just read instructions and warning labels bro

absolutely based
should I be trying this at a high fat percentage? 205 dyel at 6'1" as well, would love to be an equine muscle god but I think I think your diet would just end up with me being much fatter

horses don't eat much fat

Yeah but these are dosages designed for horses which can weigh up to 1-2 tons. You guys actually do the dosages that horses use?

no I get that but I'm saying I'M the one that's fat
would doing this just make it worse or should I just do a shitload of cardio too

OMG are there actually retards who are going to listen to some retard talk about horses and ingest fucking HORSE SUPPLEMENTS or am I being trolled by everyone?

if you wanna be the size of a pony, you'll be the size of a pony

desu if you wanna lose weight you just gotta eat less

you can't really bulk muscles if you wanna lose weight

Just ordered 2.5 lbs of it

I was there chugging white monsters.
I was there eating raw onions.
And now I'm here eating horsefeed.

Always trust the chan

OMG lol you have to be trolling. PLEASE DON'T take horse supplements. Are you doing the snake diet too?

Come on man. Am I being trolled?

are you niggers serious?

I think (hope) it's a bunch of trolls.

Please don't tell me anyone that read this is actually taking horse supplements.

This. Please.

I ordered this and DO plan on taking it. Can anyone smart look over the ingredient list and tell me if im going to die?

Attached: sitting-on-the-toilet-after-leg-day-meme.png (500x566, 120K)

take the horsepill user, this shit for example gives me 9 hour erections

Attached: ehoop1-60_1.jpg (490x490, 20K)