When did you grow out of the self-destructive defeatist crab mindset?

When did you grow out of the self-destructive defeatist crab mindset?

Attached: 1563380525163.jpg (542x499, 84K)

after my second ex girlfriend dumped me. realized i was going nowhere in life so i went went back to school and started hitting the gym. that was a little more than a year ago and i'm much happier now.

About 17, smoking, drugs and drinking were all shit and damaged my head. Just quit it all and went to the gym

Not fit related fuck off. Go start shit with lookism faggots somewhere else. Engaging with them here makes them stay.

>be me in highschool
>be depressed because tfw no gf
>almost kill myself over tfw no gf
>failed to commit to it because too depressed to follow through with basic shit like killing myself
>next day say fuck it nothing matters anymore I'll ask this friend I had a crush on out and if it doesn't turn well then shit couldn't get any worse than it already is.
>she said yes
>for once I felt I accomplished everything in life
>relationship goes well for the next couple of months however, things go down hill for multiple reasons
>at this point, I didn't realise it but I started to become dependent on her for basic things in life and would be depressed all day if I didn't see her once
>start to see problems develop in the relationship but don't cut it off because I needed her for me to be happy
>shit hits the fan, as other aspects of my life improve I realize the relationship is worsening my depression rather than help it
>still go on anyways and lose virginity
>wtf this doesn't help anything
>realize I needed to get my shit sorted out and that sex and gf doesn't do anything to make me truly feel happy
>call gf, tell her I can't be involved in the relationship anymore
>even though the relationship was going to shit for a long time she's the kind to ignore problems and shove it under the bed so this was a bit sudden for her
>over the next couple of years work on kicking my depression to the crub before it makes me any more of a fatass
>last month kicked it to the curb
>now I realize I'm the only one who can take care of myself and my happiness
>be me
>be here
Now that I'm looking back, it sounds pretty ridiculous about the lengths I went to find social acceptance from others when in reality I just needed to drop the shit and accept myself.

crab boy exposed and mad

birth, I never was a defeatist in the first place. my mom always told me that I'm a god, I dreamed about being the next Nero or Caligula and here I am

Attached: 1563212523087.jpg (648x431, 114K)

I didn't. It's a daily struggle that I need to subdue constantly

Nah. Hes just tired of coming to a fitness board to see 1 thread about fitness and the rest are people who think lifting will cure their mental problems making threads like this. Its metal (usually) that you move through 3d space. Not that spiritual

crab boy #2 exposed and mad

Not yet, because I still can not admit being a failure and that is the number one thing that prevents me from getting the help I need.

23, I was hospitalized after my neet lifestyle finally caught up to me. I lost a shit tonne of weight since my gallbladder failed and I was unable to eat anything without intense pain. I kept ignoring it though since I was depressed and didn't give a shit, eventually collapsed in the emergency room. After I finally recovered from the surgery it didn't help the depression though. Had phobia surrounding most food and Eventually had a mental breakdown. Got on some meds which cleared me up and I was finally motivated to improve myself. Started exercising and eating right. Went back to uni and got a degree rather than dropping out immediately like last time, got a full time job after that, moved out, got a car. Got my life fixed up in the span of like 18months.

I was seriously thinking about joining the navy and looked at the basic requirements and knew their was no way I could do them. However my UC prevents me from joining, but I still workout.

Cope
No matter the mindset you have thier will be always limitations. Doesn't mean to not try but im saying is both sides are just copes.

crab boy #3 exposed and mad

>it's all about face, height, and frame
It's all about charisma, and if you got none, you're fucked, even attractive face won't help.

19, when I was on the way to failing out of university, becoming weaker and fatter by the day and, living next to train tracks, the idea of just jumping onto them when the train rolled in became more and more appealing.
Over the next 3 years I began to realize that all of my problems were ultimately caused by my own fears and character flaws and the only thing holding me back from becoming who I wanted to be was myself.

when i realised that nobody hates me more than me. fuck women, i lift to stop being myself.

9 months ago and I've been getting in progressively better shape with each passing day since.

>nobody hates me more than me
Shit, that's literally me. And the more I improve, the more I hate myself for some reason. Maybe the fact that I've put so much effort in it, and is still worse then average person out there, who does absolutely nothing.

that pic is fucking great

I don't think I ever had it. I just kept telling myself I'd go to the gym next week. I eventually went because I started working at a new place and the co-worker next to my desk was 300lb. He ate like shit everyday and was a 30 yr khv. I realised if I never start improving myself I'll end up just like him.

this. if you're not neurotypical though you're fucked for life. it's literally impossible for a non NT person to be chsrismatic. women especially discriminate against autists, so for us this mentality makes a fuck ton of sense.

>if you got none, you're fucked
Charisma can be trained and the only reason you would be fucked is because you´re too scared of failure to learn from it.

>Charisma can be trained
Nah I've seen shitload of videos ony YT, charisma on command, etc. Shit just doesn't make sense to me, it feels so unnatural.

>shitload of videos ony YT, charisma on command, etc
>unnatural
That part is unnatural, of course. With "trained" I don´t mean learning from some guru faggot who´s gonna teach you to not be autistic anymore.
I mean quite literally just going out there and putting yourself in uncomfortable situations where you need to talk to people and eventually learning from your mistakes after having made enough of them.

When I didn’t have my first kiss at 17. I knew that I must be doing something wrong, and realized I can only control my own actions and appearance, and should then focus my energy in improving those instead of bitching about others around me

I promised Jow Forums I was gonna make it in 2013 before I started uni, I did, and now that my first relationship is over and I’m working my comfy, well paying job I’m back here to improve myself again

Charisma is all about wisdom in presentation, the most charismatic individuals are jackasses

yeah jackasses. not autists. jackasses are neurotypicals who know how to push the boundries in just the right way.