Greatest piece of gym equipment ITT

Greatest piece of gym equipment ITT.

Attached: fbarjack.jpg (1000x1000, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2awmXgMGlGE
repfitness.com/strength-equipment/squat-racks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing personnel kid

Attached: 61Cs1oVzVKL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 16K)

wish my shitty YMCA had one

*teleports behind you*

Attached: dead-wedge-web3_1_.jpg (1000x667, 110K)

Made the stupid mistake of getting ones without numbered straps. Don't be like me

You think that's bad? Mine don't even have quick adjustment (not a cam buckle)

>that feel

Attached: 1528124176991.jpg (479x588, 78K)

literally just get a small plate and roll the bar on top of it

My deadlift jack was the best investment I made last year to my home gym. That and a power rack are my best pieces.

I need horse stall mats because my shitty puzzle piece mats are starting to deteriorate.

>acting as if squat plugs dont exist
Ngmi kid, sorry

a squat plug would probably be my #2 favorite piece of equipment

Heh

Haha, not if you're a dyel like me that can barely diddly 3pl8
cya l8r virgins

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

good old mobile anal stabilizer

do you put this in your butt? yeah must feel pretty good tbhfam

I've been lifting off and on for 15 years and I still have no clue what the fuck those things actually are.

challenge coin played.

Attached: blaster.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

>not just getting a 45 on each side then loading up with every 10 and 25 pound pl8 in the gym to mog everyone with your W I D E bar
Ngmi. There's literally no reason to use more than one 45lb pl8 per side when diddlying other than a fragile ego.

Attached: F472ADED-009D-4115-810C-7DF3AA89133F-3236-000003A4373EF69B.jpg (1885x1387, 563K)

the only way to properly bench is in a power rack

What is this

deadlift jack

youtube.com/watch?v=2awmXgMGlGE

the only way to properly bench is in a combo rack

My first and only gym has a Deadlift Jack, and I never realized how privileged I am until I visited other gyms.
You poor motherfuckers have been loading and unloading your DL bar on the FLOOR?!
No wonder people complain about others who don't re-rack their weights. When it's easy, everyone does it naturally.
Anyway, I'm now aware of my Jack privilege, and I used my platform to help those less fortunate than myself.

Is there a nice but relatively inexpensive squat tower? The squat rack I have is really shittily made and dangerous.

Do you live near a tractor supply store? They sell them at 4 ft. x 6 ft. x 3/4 in. for 40 bucks

a dead lift jack cost 80 bucks from titanfitness wtf you on about being poor.

repfitness.com/strength-equipment/squat-racks

Thanks boss

>poor
he means as in sad/substandard
not always about money, goy

I like to sit on my loaded barbell and mog everyone

Here in Canada I had to pay $240 for 2 5x7s. If you've got the cash it's a nessasary investment, I wouldn't do deads inside without them