Why not just train for endurance?

>strength is useless irl because guns exist
>lifting for "aesthetics" is gay and women don't care about muscles

Take the endurancepill. Most useful option out of the three. Do high rep calisthenic exercises and a lot of cardio.

Attached: ca78bfc3819e15ab5ea74781829b0462.jpg (2211x3072, 564K)

Damn Jackie Chung looked nice

>>lifting for "aesthetics" is gay and women don't care about muscles
that's the antithesis of what this board is about

Why should I listen to you?Maybe I like being strong or my job requires me to be strong.
You can go do your endurance shit if you want but dont go around thinking you know whats best for others without knowing them.

If your job requires strength you won't have a job at all in the next few years. Robots will take care of that.

I'd rather train in sprinting these days

>strength is useless irl

Attached: cringe.jpg (307x356, 33K)

>lifting for "aesthetics" is gay and women don't care about muscles
And this is how we know you don't have any gains at all. I get dms from women and faggots on a daily basis.

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)

Women may not care about muscles but every girl I've ever been in bed with has rubbed by arms, chest, and shoulders i want to keep that going if possible

Post dm's

Never heard that one

Fit hates cardio because it's hard

>Fit hates cardio because it's hard
because boring

This so fucking much.Running got to the point where it was just boring.The only cardio I can muster is swimming and even then I get bored after 30 min.

There are a million different cardio exercises. Not my fault you're a brainlet who only knows about running.

>Most useful option out of the three.
Life isn't an RPG, you sperg. You can train in all 3 and also work on brain gains and social gains, you don't have to make one your dump stat.

Cope

Go into something like a forest or a park and pretend you're a Japanese soldier in the Philippines a decade after WW2 ended yet your patriotism for Imperial Japan that has been drilled into you since childhood is too great for you to accept defeat and so you continue fighting using guerilla warfare. You recently raided a farm, burning their rice they were harvesting and stealing some supplies; the police are on their way. RUN.

>implying you can’t train for both.
kys

Can I pretend im Rambo instead?

>let me just move this sofa with my endurance
>good thing I have all of this endurance to move these heavy boxes
>so glad I trained for endurance to be able to mog all the other dads on bring-your-parent-to-school-day armwrestling championships
>wow, this endurance is great for training this dog to not pull on the leash
>this endurance enabled me to save my family's life by pulling away the debris and dragging them to safety

Attached: 1563179865028.jpg (428x351, 23K)

sure. just make sure to carry around an M60 and you should be all set.

Do bad DMs count?

Attached: 1529748068890.jpg (600x3050, 1.22M)

Wtf, I love running now

Boring because you don't run fast enough

Train for strength but when you're not do lots of Hindu pushups and squats fuck cardio

>women don't care about muscles
This has to be bait

Attached: 1563053742190.gif (800x430, 564K)

Why are you acting like you need to be a powersharter or something to do these things? They require a slightly above average level of strength at best.

Cope

Attached: 1.jpg (613x739, 54K)

imagine being this fucking retarded lmao

would u go for a girl that only posted a pic of her fat arse u braindead fuck

damn right I would brainlet all I need is a fat ass

>Doing something adequately
>Doing something exceptionally
I know which way I'd rather do things, nigger.

Attached: 1553545031235.jpg (564x564, 66K)

But I do

best thing i ever did was join the wrestling team in highschool, pure gas tank and durability. strength is limited to frame/genetics. endurance is for anyone willing to put in the work. and much more functional imo. obviously strength comes from intense conditioning training as well. not talking about long distance skelly runners obviously but ive gotten bigger since i stopped lifting weights

just shows how low you've sunk

>life is useless because death exists around every corner
>living for happiness is gay and women don't care about your gayness

Take the pill. Most useful option out of the three. Do high dosage poison pills and a lot of water to wash it down.

Need help from chadlisthenics bros.
I won't have access to any gym for months to come. What kind of calisthenic workouts and how often to minimize muscle loss?

Athletecism

imitate how olympic wrestlers train, youtube olympic wrestling warmup/drills and adopt a intense running schedule. dont fall for cardio will kill gains memes.

Absolutely pathetic

This.
They compliment your body every chance they have. Also they grab, rub, scratch and bite it while having an horny face.

you literally would not be able to tell, if he was wearing a size S shirt

Strong people live longer, its more important than endurance for general health.

Do you understand Bulgarian? Cause I doubt it.

this only proves that face matters more than muh abs

Idiot. If the abs didn't attract them they wouldn't bother asking about his face.

>Strength is useless irl
Construction workers, military personnel, farmers, and many others all disagree

It's not unheard of to have all three endurance, strength and aesthetics. Most athletes are testament to that and if sculptures/first hand testimonies from ancient Greeks and Romans is to be believed then military personnel from that time were something different altogether

why not both?

Yeah, okay, muscles.

>strength is only for fights