Gut Health General

let's share some tips and info for a healthier gut.
Things you can do right now

>cut out refined carbs and sugar
>add probiotics such as kefir to your diet

Attached: gut-health-gastrointestinal-tract.jpg (1024x682, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_reuteri
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im making lacto-fermented oats right now, easy to make just mix oats kefir water and salt together cover and leave for like a week

Could it be that I'm incapable of digesting nuts? I often feel like shit after eating some and consequently find undigested leftovers in my stool

heal your gut guy
he seems to be very fond of the raw milk diet/cure.

calcium rich foods, lots of fiber and food variety

Should i buy probiotics?

Picture omits the fact that 70%-80% of the body's serotonin is produced in the gut

A fucking week? Isn't it too much?

It's crazy how much your gut microbiome affects your mood. I feel so much less foggy after cutting out refined sugar and eating more vegetables and whole grains.

I've been eating yogurt every morning for years, but is there more that I could be doing?

Yeah, you could cut out saturated fat and red meat since that is actually known to have a negative effect on the gut microbiome (unlike refined sugar, which has zero effect)

Yes goyim yes!

Attached: always.jpg (263x192, 8K)

Learn to chew your food properly, it will
Improve your facial structure.

Best is to use prebiotics

Probiotics are microorganisms you add to your system. That's yeast and all the fermented food recommended itt

Prebiotics are food, primarily fibers, to help the microorganisms already in your system to flourish and balance itself on its own.

Prebiotics you can try are chicory (based coffee substitute) or roots like ginger, konjac, burdock and yacon. If you prefer to start slowly, eat tones of plants from the oinion family (garlic, leek, asparagus etc) and apple+banana.

Warning though, all of those will make you fart

Attached: 1562686797555.jpg (396x691, 62K)

Start making your own fermented foods. It’s a fun hobby and a great way to improve your diet. Currently this is what I make at home:

Cheese from raw milk (drink the whey biproduct; high in lactic acid, better than powdered whey)

Sauerkraut
Pickles
Natto
Kimchi
Koji
Miso
Vinegars

Also I make some charcuterie, sausages, aged meats etc.

>Gut Health
do a 72hour fast
drink homemade broth

I am new to all this. I'm a fatass who has lived on mcdonalds and taco bell for years.

How fast do you guys think i'll start to notice health benefits from my gut biome switching from 7x fast food a week.

What should I notice or will it not be so pronounced.

I have yogurt, and some fiber shit (green beans bananas, fiber supplement). What else can I do to speed up replacing the shitty bacteria in my gut.

Cont...

Black garlic
Black apples
Beef garum
Fish sauce
Shrimp paste
Doenjang
Gochujang

I simply take a probiotic supplement once a week, that will leave me more bacteria than gay ass kefit eaters

Eat as many different kinds of vegetables as possible. Every time you go to the store buy a different vegetable, something you haven’t cooked recently. Go home and learn how to cook it. Do this till you’ve tried everything in the produce section. Then branch out and start going to Asian markets and buying their weird produce.

Ferment boomer here, make natto and Kimchi. Starting a L. Reuteri culture with inulin, will report n=1 in a few weeks.

Drink bone broth every night. Also stop eating shit food and get a salad

>Starting a L. Reuteri culture with inulin, will report n=1 in a few weeks.

Wtf is this, please elaborate! I’m also a boomer, and the guy who listed all his ferments above.

Never mind, looked it up. Interesting.

A specific strain of Lactobacillus, shows promise, unlike most of the probiotic nonsense out there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_reuteri

enjoy your estrogen gainz

based onion poster

Attached: onions.jpg (1299x1000, 344K)

This really

horse probiotics

imagine a horse's gut, how powerful it is. horses are huge.

take the horsepill

Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Lactobacillus Plantarum
Lactobacillus Casei 565,000,000 CFU
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae 10 Billion Live Cells

Ingredients
Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus, Plantarum, Lactobacillus Casei

Attached: Gut-Guard-10lb-Front-Supplement.jpg (1200x1200, 915K)

Based horseposter

is beer good for the gut microbiome
not talking huge amounts, just a few here and there

Eating raw spinach improves test and gut flora, i went from shitting every other day huge logs to shitting twice a day small pellets, like rabbit poop.

It's fermented, isn't it?

Alcohol+ wheat..... no its not

Nuts are poorly digested by everyone. That's why the "protein" in them is not bioavialable, you can't actually break it all down like other sources. You don't see people eating 2lbs of nuts for their daily protein needs do you?

You should make probiotics. It's free after a sub $10 investment. Kefir is the easiest and basically the best if you're not severely allergic to dairy (it eats the lactose.) I tried kombucha, not a fan but it costs pennies as well. Kefir is only beaten by aged meat which takes 30x the amount of time to prepare.

Ginger, onions and garlic are all antibiotic and not good for your digestion. If they make you fart and cramp that should be a sign but some people are just too deluded.

Sounds interesting, got anything special to start reading into that?

do you have a bone broth recipe? all the ones I find online seem to be more of a soup with vegetables in it rather than a straight broth

I hope you're buying it locally because spinach is one of the dirty dozen

a doctor will never tell you this, but this is true and like taking an SSRI messes with the serotonin receptors in your gut and downregulates them after a period of use, this is why people on them crave carbs and become fat blobs when they take them.

no medical professional will ever tell you this though

Attached: 1515484314707.jpg (1000x1000, 273K)

>Ginger, onions and garlic are all antibiotic and not good for your digestion

Gonna need a source on that one dog, sounds like broscience.

try adding other fermented foods to your diet.

Make sure to get at least 40g of fibre per day user!

You can supplement with inulin if needs be!

I'm currently on 30mg of citalopram and on low carb diet, should I be concerned?