Tfw hardgainer skellyton

>tfw hardgainer skellyton

Attached: spooky skeleton wojak.jpg (1389x1732, 143K)

No such thing as a hardgainer. Eat more

eat more retard, fuck off

I actually hate these hardgainer faggots , reminds me of the skinny 18 year olds on Instagram that say "uhhh I have a really really fast metabolism so it's hard for me to gain weight so that's just disrespectful making fun of someone for that"

they're literally worse than fatties and have the same retard logic
>I just can't gain weight bros! I'm a medical miracle! tee hee

There is literally no such thing as a hardgainer. You're just eating wrong. I've seen dudes go from skelly to jacked by lifting on a regular basis and adding bulking shakes and more food to their diet.

You literally have it easy. Having to cut body fat is much slower and more difficult than building muscle.

PEENUD BUBBER :DDDD

Lol no it isn’t. Gaining muscle is a slow slow process. Cutting fat while sucks balls is much quicker

Eat more good food. Don't eat like a god damn asshole or your going to get shit results.

but i dont wanna get fat

>be skelly but with nice insertions
>start working out
>start bulking like a motherfucker
>2 months later
>belly is fucking bloated, minimal chest/arms gain
fuck this shit, bulking is a meme

fuck off retard
retard

You must be retarded if you managed to turn into a bloat without noticing
Find a nearest rooftop and nose dive to the ground you absolute cretin

Not when you're skelly, you get some serious newbie gains. You'd be surprised how big a skinny dude can get with just a few months of good diet and lifting.

Consume more protons and make sure you're not slacking on lifting. Actually try to increase your weights.

My best friend was a skelly when we started going to the gym and he's looking huge these days. Meanwhile I'm still trying to lose all this fucking body fat.

Hop
What's the best bulk shake for a skelly ?

>Actually try to increase your weights
what do you mean by this?

Try and lift more weight. If you go to the gym and lift the same amount, of course you're never going to get gains. You need to actually push yourself.

I see it all the time, skinny guys who go to the gym and do the same number of reps at the same weight week after week and they never look any stronger.

SS+GOMAD

AND LODS AND LODS OF BILK :--D

oats
olive oil
peanut butter
vegeshitables

choke it down like a slut

eat more brainlet

Dumb nigger you're gonna have to bulk if you're gonna get anywhere now chug that milk for me you dumb little slut.

Attached: Your ideal body.jpg (3024x4032, 1.84M)

this

i fucking hate these threads. i want to find OP and strangle his stupid fucking neck and then fuck his faggot little twink asshole

it's incredibly easy to eat a shit ton of calories. literally everything enjoyable is fucking calorie dense as fuck. just fucking eat a burge, pizza, peanute butter, etc

fuck you you fucking stupid nigger

My goodness Sam looks like shit.

he was literally homeless and is on huge amounts of cheap street roids what do you expect

Honestly OP just be consistent, it's really not that hard faggot skellenigger

Attached: 2A1CEA8F-7861-4A5A-8F83-50737A1F669C.jpg (640x800, 140K)

user, Sam was never homeless. He's owned a townhouse for years and years, he rents two separate offices to produce his show and video game(one of the offices is where he's standing in that pics), he bought a brand new ford raptor, he has like 6 employees etc. He invested into bitcoin early on, took out like a $10,000 loan and went all in on BTC, he's been set ever since.

he lived out of his car for 6 months bruv

Bless me with the lords gains Jow Forums, I have purchased the golden nectar of bucket mass.

Plentiful gains and thick women will be bestowed upon you, but only if you post "BLESS YOU SPOOKY SKELETON"

Also ps, the flag in the background is from when I ripped it from a communist's hands. I did not burn it myself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-104136_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 441K)

be happy man! I used to be like you and hated it. But it's so good when you actually put in hard work, you'll look lean and swole in about 1-2 years

my physique rn,

Attached: 43047880_1913641418930828_2675114264280170496_n.jpg (750x1334, 73K)

Nah. He's always had that townhouse. The "hobo" saga was just him joking, he finds it funny that people would think he's homeless. He addressed it in a video because people started offering him a place to live.

I hope you dont think you look and swole. Because you look neither.

dyel bro?

Dont listen to the other idiot user, you're looking good

Not by any means is that lean or swole.

Sure but he mogs the average normie and probably looks better than most of Jow Forums

>"BLESS YOU SPOOKY SKELETON"

Fuck you, where’s you find that picture of me?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)