So lets hear it Jow Forums. Do you have "cheat" days? If so, how often? If not, why?

So lets hear it Jow Forums. Do you have "cheat" days? If so, how often? If not, why?

Attached: cheat-meal.jpg (1136x640, 236K)

every day is a cheat day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Every day

No, cheat day is a retarded invention originating from the United States of Dumbfuckingstan, and I'm a proud European.

I’m cutting them out, I can’t do them yet. Had one after losing 15lbs and it turned into a 4 day binge. Feel like shit today, only gonna some eggs later and maybe a bagel

Never a single cheat day, but sometimes I have cheat meals if I'm going out to eat with friends or family. Even then, I try and keep my food intake in check for the rest of the day and maybe squeeze in some extra exercise to keep my calorie deficit.

Imagine how much more quickly you can reach your goals without having cheat days.

I usually eat 2 anabolic pizzas before a heavy workout when i’m on a cut. It’s awesome; it helps me lower cortisol and have better performances in general

>So lets hear it Jow Forums. Do you have "cheat" days?
no
>If not, why?
because that stupid idea kept me fat for years.
>brb lose 2 lbs
>time for muh cheat day
>eat a fuckload of Murrikan Freedumz
>wake up 2 lbs heavier
>repeat forever

I have cheat weeks, one was the second week of this month, the other one is Christmas.

cheat days are your fatty brain weaseling in exceptions, and your brain will never stop finding gay little excuses to allow you to break all the rules and prevent you from ever getting anywhere

It's not a cheat day if it fits your macros

>t.literally zero self control
Nothing wrong with cheat days. Lets you enjoy shit you dont normally get to enjoy. As long as you are doing what you should be doing the rest of the time then you shouldnt have a problem

>never a cheat day just a cheat meal
Pretty sure this is how most peoples "cheat days" are. They usually boil down to a cheat meal (usually dinner).

Furthermore I dont believe cheat days slow down progress much.

had a mcd bbq burger today and a mcchicken 49+21gr protein baby

I've never had a cheat day or cheat week but I have an unhealthy meal every month or so when I go to restaurants since restaurant food is typically fucking garbage for your health

Means you arent doing shit right the rest of the time then nigger. Also i highly doubt a single day makes you gain 2 lbs. Sounds like your fat ass had cheat weeks

>he doesn't eat as much as possible
Do you even Ironl00 faggot ?

Just Imagine eating Italian dickhead disks for your cheat meal when these bad boys exist

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

>So lets hear it Jow Forums. Do you have "cheat" days?
No
If so, how often? If not, why?
It puts you in the wrong state of mind
>"Ah yes, finally the day where I don't need to suffer and can eat my normal food"
You're mentally viewing exercise and proper eating as a necessary evil in your life that you'll grow to resent

>You're mentally viewing exercise and proper eating as a necessary evil in your life that you'll grow to resent
This is actually good reasoning user. For me, i enjoy the healthy food i make. But I use cheat days as a way to eat other foods I enjoy that arent exactly healthy.

No, because when I label things as I cheat I look forward to it too much and then binge like crazy.
I just eat what I want and make all my food taste good and if I want an ice cream or a pizza I eat it and fit it in my macros.

you cant 'cheat' if youre not on a diet plan
>IIFYM life

Based and macropilled.

Cheat days are for fatbois who want to demolish whole pizza(s) at once. Just eat a few slices at a time you fat fucks.

Never. Once I started working out, I dropped all candy, chips etc. forever over night. As for pizza and burgers, I consider these good bulking foods (especially burgers). Never eat these either though.