What made you want to get Jow Forums?

was there a defining moment that made you start exercising and lifting weights?

For me, it was a shitty mushroom trip where I had a vivid image of myself becoming fat and dying from a heart attack. It was so clear that I thought I was actually gonna die. When the trip wore off, I started going to the gym and I've been at it for over a decade.

Attached: runway.gif (720x1019, 3.75M)

I used to be fat

self-loath

shit gif

Attached: d3a.webm (1536x720, 2.7M)

Qt in high school telling me that I would look great if I started lifting
7 years later and still a KV btw

I started off as an underweight skelly, got sick of not feeling like a man
unironically metal music inspired me

I went to the strip club (really greasy one) with my jacked friend and all the strippers were feeling his body and fawning over him. He fucked one in the back room, free of charge. And then a different girl asked us for a ride home and she fucked him in the back of my car. Started going to the gym with him the very next day

I'm just naturally very competitive and grew up in a very manly house, I don't want to be less manly than others so it was normal to get into the gym

are you more jacked than your friend now?

Attached: 1550552911054.jpg (1080x1346, 1022K)

why would you want to bang a bunch of stripper whores though

not him but the ability to just bang a slut when you're on a dry spell is highly motivating. I would never want to wife or date these girls, but it's good to know you can get in their walls easier. But then again my sex drive is like a fucking ferrari and sometimes that's not a good thing

I feel ya homie. I got tired of fucking fat bitches and paying for it at the local Asian massage parlor. Almost 4 months in and the quality of pussy I’ve been able to pull blows my mind. Future is looking bright.

this girl is 16. please delete this and stop sexualizing her

we were admiring the clothing ya fuckin' pedo

This makeup trend of putting the shiny thing on your nose is going to seem so stupid in a few years.

Attached: mullet.jpg (650x488, 57K)

I'd put my shiny thing on their nose, nom sayn?

I have severe body dysmorphia and am completely disgusted by the way I look. Lost 40 pounds, still disgusted but a little less so. I'd like to stop hating myself so much. Also it feels nice to work hard at something and see results.

When I fell more my prefit crush. She rejected me so I just wanted to lift away the pain, but then I realized that I'm better than that. Since then eveey lifting sesh is sth very sacred to me. Also sent her some pics few weeks ago and she wants to 'rekindle the fire' so yeah, life's pretty good.

Give me sauce motherfucker now

Never go back to her.

that's a recipe for disaster. You should pump and dump her then ghost.

I was always skinny, and enjoyed running and hiking. I had great endurance and could cover big distances in short times, distances my friends could not cover at all. I've always liked sports and played almost daily for at least 1-2 hours.
Then at 23 or 24, I was stuck for few months in a place with nothing to do where I didn't know places to eat or the language and got fatter. Not fat but I had a small bod.
Realised I get tired much faster than before. Decided to lose weight. Also realised I am much stronger than before. Didn't want to lose the strength.
Got into lifting, hoping to build endurance and muscle, while losing fat.

I’m close to him now

Nice to know if I really wanted pussy I could just go rail out some strippers that think the world of me

Biometric health assessment required for my medical insurance showed my weight to be its highest ever. Right after I received that report, I was on Instagram that a girl I had been lusting after got engaged. That opportunity is likely gone forever but it has motivated me to get my ass in gear for self improvement. Down twenty pounds of fat so far but haven't put on any muscle yet. Going to focus on fat until it's down to around 20% and then focus on muscle.

Jesus

My tits jiggling back and forth in the mirror while I brushed my teeth. Just the straw that broke the camels back in regards to my self loathing.

Fiancée left me. Dropped 30 lbs and I went from fat to dyel mode, maybe just starting to leave it. I love having abs and a flat stomach. I want to be a fucking god and I don’t even give a shit what happens to my ex.

Sumke Wtgyrl
She's danish

plastic bitch

Good.

I started lifting weights around 7 years ago but my 'defining moment' that made me start training seriously was after a big injury three years ago.
During the recovery process mai waifu and I found each other and I've been getting stronger for her ever since.

Attached: 13470194dcda872a7b5debd7893b51cb.png (800x1119, 850K)

lifted in high school and college for sports. was never anything exceptional. then was on and off (mostly off) for the next 8 years
really kicked it into high gear when I had my first kid in nov. my motivation is to never be a fat dad. down from 240 to 203 so far this year
>DoItForHer.jpg

It's fun to work out

sports

It suddenly clicked in my brain that if I had started when I first said I should start working out that I would have already made it by now.

I've got a late start, but I'm on it now. Lost 20lbs so far and still going. Depression is gone, energy level is 10x higher, and I finally feel confident about the future.

what's models name

Mrs. Cumdumpster Photoshopped

To be strong
To look good
To have a friendly rivalry with my brother
To be my own art reference
To be closer to my heroes

If it gets me laid somewhere in between that's a bonus.

If you don't do cringey bullshit like tell her you love her and JUST pump and dump her, you're stepping in the shoes of chad.

I went to the gym literally only to stalk my oneitis after she cut of contact with me

Of course I’m not dumb, so I went with some girl who’d been wanting me go with her to the gym for a while. That was in February

Now I go every other day, I actually enjoy lifting, and I still bump into my oneitis every now and then and we sit down and talk about whatever is going on in the world

Attached: 4545402E-33E8-4553-9592-89F36C1DD317.png (750x1334, 1012K)

Shitty, abusive home life. Would stay at school so I wouldn't have to go home. Did a few after school club things.

Had an amazing gym teacher that was also a former drill instructor who was also the strength coach for the football team.

I was a scrawny nerd, but he taught me the basics and he also taught advanced fitness which you had to try out for but would replace your regular gym class.

I barely made it in as a sophomore going into my junior year. Taught me all about proper form, how many sets and reps to do and most important to stay motivated and dedicated. I took the same class senior year.

By the end of those two years I had gone from 140 to 165 and had competed a 10 mile run, a 12 mile bike and run and had about 8-10% bodyfat according to calipers.

Mentally I was still a wreck, but physically I had been able to find something that I was undeniably good at that no abusive parent could take away.

I had such low confidence that despite being asked to every dance junior and senior year, and having some women obviously hit on me in college I thought I was such a worthless piece of shit that it still took years for me to get laid.

haha imagine nutting in that cunt

No, just ignore her and never care about her again. She didn't give a shit about you, now she sees you as some meat and nothing more, a meat she can have at her whim (she can leave you whenever, when she calls you're there).

Unironically this cap. Made me think about who I wanna be in my later years of life. My grandpa has been struggling with all sorts of health issues from smoking, drinking and eating shit food most of his life, yet he still manages to get out, travel and enjoy life even now that he’s nearly 80. Many of my older relatives have made it well into their 90s with similar shitty habits. I know that if I start forming good habits now, I have the potential to be the most powerful 100-year-old man in the world.

Attached: EDE37348-1A4A-483C-9FB7-B0589F04940C.png (936x3425, 1.48M)

damn why'd she leave you?

same here. My dad passed away from health issues when I was in my early 20s and I know I want to live an active life all the day until my last moments.

I was the funny fat guy that everyone liked.

Had plenty of girlfriends and even some way above my league.
So I never gave a shit about working out because "lol why should I? I get to smash puss on the reg anyway"

You see for 25 years of my life I was fat and had a great romance/sexlife

Then I was single and oneitis hit me very hard.
Like I never experienced anything like that even as a teenager it was "I need her"

Like even in any of my previous relationships I could easily go a few days without her and never missed a GF if she was away and when I broke up I was sad for 1-2 days and whatever.

But she ... she was different.
Even if we just got 5 minutes to talk about the last class, I felt happier than when I was 5 inches deep in a pussy.

She liked me and not even in a friendzone way, she really did. We hung out all the time and all that yaddayadda, we went out together a few times and once we shared an intimate moment

But then she cut it off "I really like you, like really like you, but ... I want something better"
She's a bomb, she's an instawhore tier bombshell (well her insta has 70k followers so wouldnt be surprised if one of you already knows her) and she has a great personality

so of course she wants more than just a fat dude thats funny

it broke me and I decided to break the old me

since then lost 60lbs 60 more to go, already looking better, arms got big, also shoulders, I look like I lift when I'm naked, but I still have a gut and a chubby face

I'm getting mires all the time, she's happy for me that I got my shit turned around, but she moved away and I'm over her[spoiler]if she moved back I'd jump at the chance like a dog would at a wiener you throw him[/spoiler], still I dont ever want to have my fat gut get in the way of love

Sh got drunk and hooked up with a coworker. Looking back I was treating her so badly tho. I did so many fucked up things that were practically on par with that. She should have left me before that happened. Or I should have treated her different, I don’t know. I learned a lot but in this story we both suck.

But I have abs now so that’s cool

>i treated her badly
>we both suck
something doesnt add up here

Got on the subway for the daily commute home after uni, just another regular day. Then at a stop some ripped as fuck guy walks in wearing a tight fitting shirt and pants, holding a gym bag. He wasn't strongman big or piana ripped but he was big for your average person and he just exuded this invisible radiance so everyone in the subway car couldn't help but to stare in awe at him even though all he did was just take a few steps into the subway car and just stand there. When I noticed that it wasn't just me that was drawn to him I decided that I wanted to be just like him. I guess that's what Zyzz meant when he wanted to be the guy that just walked into a room and got noticed and remembered by everyone.

I looked in the mirror and I was becoming a skinnyfat, alcoholic manlet who hated himself.

I'm still a manlet.

for mires from faggots

This

She fucked her coworker while engaged to me. She gaslit me for over a month about the dude while I’m losing my mind watching my relationship fall apart. She did suck man. And trust me I wasn’t much better

two people made for each other. both filthy and despicable.
>i treat my gf poorly now she looks for alternate options
gee what a fucking surprise

Cute girls in highschool
Started working out harder when I decided I wanted to rule the world, unironically

Attached: villager.gif (275x319, 1.79M)

Yeah I learned that now. I’m honestly like a new person since then

>be self
>hit 275lbs
>ohfuck.jpg
>less than 25lbs before I’m a 300lb fat-ass
>less than 50 lbs before I’m bigger than my dad at his biggest
>don’t want to be like dad
>also,2XL shirts starting to get tight
>don’t want to start buying 3XL shirts
>also wife complains a lot during missionary position she can’t breathe
>find some positions aren’t working because of gut
>fuckthishapoyhorseshit.mp4

...and that’s how I started to lose weight.

SW-271, CW- 215, GW-

race war

Said to my buddy as soon as I hit 7th grade "let's go lift"
I've been at it on and off 10 years, hes quit and is fat

> fucking
> massage parlor

How?

Went from basedboy beta liberal to authoritarian and masculine, life improved hard af.
Lifting to look as Übermensch as I feel.

Attached: 30706306_1267963016669079_801588128912506880_n.jpg (473x500, 39K)

I woke up

is that a deliberate choice? it already seems stupid. looks terrible

I guarantee you’re still a s0yb0y cuck

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but what's wrong with going back to someone once they got fit? I mean it's not like they're the same 'person' anymore, in the sense that they've improved.

Like I wouldn't be interested in a fat lazy slob girl, but if they got fit and got their shit together, I would obviously be more interested. This is especially the case when it comes to basic physical attraction. Like even if you're some cool dude, you can't really blame people for not being sexually interested if you're just some fat mess.

Two reasons: one, I am fed up with hating myself, and not being able to just look at me in a mirror. Second, feeling physical pain (lifting of training a fighting sport) is a way to feel something physical and to attenuate the emotional distress.

alright, post body.

Attached: image4.jpg (640x568, 327K)

>roidcel
lmao

Main thing is my health, but also sex. I was in decent shape in the military. Got out, started gaining weight... kept telling myself I can fix that any time I feel like it... a couple years later I was 300lbs. I knew I was at risk of diabetes or something, plus I wanted to be plowed by guys. Took exactly one year to lose ~120lbs (skinnfat for me). Then I was able to live a few years as a trap.

Now I'm trying to get more into ottermode, and plan on running a half marathon this year.

It's continuously motivational for me. My family always look at me as mr willpower. I'm not super toned, but I'm toned enough to get the occasional mire from random girls, I'm still getting with guys, and I have this one Slavic chick I'm banging with her husband's consent. Life is good.

rail thin with no visible muscle definition and it got to the point where most things I ate would give me a stomach ache, with a sedentary job it was no way to continue on, on my 34th birthday I committed to change and haven't looked back

I put on 6 pounds in 9 months or so following jeff cavaliers program but not the nutrition part, bodyfat % came down quite a bit, some muscle definition across the whole body, not amazing, got food poisoning in April, lost 6 pounds in 2 days and a lot of strength gains, I'm up 7 pounds since that sickness, as committed as ever

Wish I would've started sooner but like everyone I was afraid what other people would think when I went to the gym as a newbie.

Hopefully this motivates 1 person to not put it off and start working out

I am natty :) now post body already, your voice is becoming 1/3 more irrelevant for every post you make before you've posted your body.
your say is literally fading away, shitlord

Just wanting to feel comfortable at the beach or in settings where you don't have a shirt

>those shoulders
>shitty attitude
>not a roidcel
Also didn’t happen to catch that timestamp

imagine getting paid loads to walk ten metres or just stand in front of a camera. i would have to find other interests as well but damn that would be nice.

>Roiding for this

Attached: 1562078936192.jpg (828x470, 37K)

>sophomore in hs
>like 150ish lbs
>ex mired guys with more muscles
>want to start lifting, no gym
>find gym
>make minor gains (~10lbs), get new gf
>new gf makes fun of me for talking about gym a lot but not having many gains
>go to uni
>lmao fuck that mess
>meet lifting partner in dorm
>bulk up to like 180 somewhat clean
>she complemented my gains when we met up down the road

I want a girlfriend who takes care of her body so why shouldn't I? I started skinnyfat and am dyel by Jow Forums standards (Some people say I'm fit but I dunno) and I think if this is the only life I got I might as well do the best with it.

you missed the point

>300 pound fatass
>literally can’t fuck his wife for his fat gut
>still has gf

Whatever I don’t even care about women anymore

*chanting*
PUMP AND DUMP. PUMP AND DUMP. PUMP AND DUMP.

Attached: a028a3ea56ccc3192eda30d6eadbffd3.gif (268x268, 1.4M)

i don't want to get fit, but watching strongman videos made me want to become a strongman, but i can't because i'm king of manlet at 6feet, the mean is 190cm tall

and the part that interests me in strongman is the eating part

She was probably just as fat as he was

Dude, that is pretty natty, just vascular. I have a similar shoulder frame

Based. Keep it up fren

you look pretty good

Pull my Dick and $100 bill out and it just happens

I'm pretty unremarkable and I thought lifting would change that. Practically no one irl lifts so doing it is an easy way to be in the top 1% of something that most people find attractive and valuable.

Great story thanks for sharing bro

Nope, probably 40-50lbs difference between us.

Has fat killed the reading comprehension part of your brain, or is Engrish a tertiary language for you?

>tfw 27 and been a loser literally my entire life
>no motivation for a single thing because i have always seen my life as completely hopeless so never got Jow Forums, just stayed emaciated

feels bad amn

pretty much the same at 27.
except i'm only alive so i can see myself reach 2/3/4/5
after that it's over

I got taken in a scam at my work for $15k by some scammer who had my bosses email address.

Bank said fuck you and I was on the hook for the credit card payment.

My boss fired me next day because of gross negligence even though it was my own money lost.

Wife left me later that month because the money was my life savings and couldn't believe I was that stupid.

Went from a young successful career with spouse to broke, unemployed and divorced in a month because of a stupid mistake.

Decided then I had two choices. One to dwell on it and feel sorry for myself.

The other to reset and become the best man I could be and use the rage from this incident to productive use.

5 years later, I am top of my game in new career. Best shape in my life and have a 8/10 qt3.14 as a devoted girlfriend who I just adore (can't tell her that of course).

Plus I devoted 30 minutes a day to tracking down the scammer and they the fucking gang doing it last year. The gooks in Portland were sentenced to 10 years each, and with the proceeds found in the raid I was awarded restitution from the court with interest for my losses.

Literally just got the check two weeks ago.

Its been a long extremely depressing process for me, but it was the Jow Forums devotion that kept the negative thoughts at bay and in all the redemptive
things that occured this past 5 years, having a great body and fit lifestyle is hands down the most rewarding of it alll.

I love all you bros.

That's awesome. If that guy knew he inspired someone to change, he'd probably be proud. It's literally a cycle of motivation.

Nice job. In my book, you've made it.

>Not a minority
>Wants to become minority
>Still can't claim benefits
Well it was worth a try

Attached: IMG_1844.jpg (800x450, 46K)

My dad had a heart attack and I vowed never to get to that stage.