Tfw 5’5 manlet

>tfw 5’5 manlet
>tfw seriously considering this

to keep this Jow Forums related do upside down monkeybar hangs help stretching out the limbs?

Attached: AB5FC553-7D06-4314-A866-E1F5F500BCBE.jpg (750x1202, 218K)

She has gone Jack Hammer mod

Attached: 20190708_182752.jpg (1440x2358, 1.77M)

What about the arms? Trex mode is worse than being a manlet

5'5 sucks but you can still make it, I've seen smaller dudes be successful. Also it'll fuck your proportions like said, and say goodbye to running forever

Yes they do

If you have the money do it

its Hamna you fucking pleb

it’s Hanma, and Jack Hammer is his ring name because he hates Yujiro’s name since Yujiro raped his mom

Source

It’s either Son of Ogre or Baki-Dou

I'm 5'4 and would never do this shit, i wouldn't mess up my proportions. I live in an Asian country but i can see why short dudes in white countries consider this. But don't.

Thx user

>that smile

Attached: A1062327-F8C6-4687-97D7-46811CDF4534.png (657x527, 37K)

webm related is a great way to get tha extra manlet inch

Attached: manlet doing neck hangs.webm (640x480, 1.82M)

Is this all a meme or is being a manlet really that bad? I’m 6’2”, but one of my coworkers is like 5’6” and he seems to have a pretty good life — nice wife and kids.

Attached: manlet solution.jpg (801x732, 58K)

Looks like her face got fixed a bit too
Wait, I thought you were kidding when you said neckhangs xF
>looks fun tho

Why not just do noosehangs? It's way easier to setup and it'll instantly solve your height problems

Its a meme here. Really its just a little tougher dating at 5'5" but it's nothing like what is being said here. I just meet girls irl thats it.

I just love reading

>doesn't get dwarf face treated at the same time

nice

Wow what a cutie
Love to grab those little tiddies if you know what I mean

it's a meme because some of these guys you see with there gf's you just think how

Wow, damn modern medical science is pretty cool