Alan Thrall appreciation thread

Attached: alan thrall.png (736x413, 408K)

His OHP video was helpful

>workout all your life
>have a bad body

explain.

I think he looks alright. Dude looks strong and is strong, isn't that the point? Cutz and veinz are arguably less good then being strong, which is obviously Thrall's goal, being that he is a powerlifter/strongman.

Just my $0.02

Attached: 1562518341949.jpg (722x713, 82K)

hes alright i guess

He looks to me like the kind of guy who drinks beer. Eugh.

studied by school of rippetoe where he was once a skinny twink but thinks he needs 5000 calories a day to make any progress

>school of rippetoe
is that the guy that wants you to squat with your neck?

I like his advice on form and his mobility warmup has helped me

But he's not even strong by powerlifter standards.

has a poverty bench. but his OHP and deadlift form videos are fantastic.

Well sure, but then again neither are the majority of powerlifters. I like his videos, dude seems to know/isn't afraid to learn new things. I think he's a really positive role model for newer lifters, and a good entry point into lifting as a whole.

I've always thought that criticism of others is a criticism of oneself though, an admission of personal weakness.

I like his channel. I really should watch more of it. He seems like a pretty cool, authentic kind of guy.

talk when u have a 6 plate squat

Is that him attempting a 1RM?

Post a vid of you squatting 315x30

Can't imagine life without him.

Don't watch his videos-only listen to audio- since every one of them starts with him on the crapper, which to me is way out bounds

based, next king of Jow Forums when

Always rememberrrr train untrained!

didnt his wife get blacked

Dude is strong, and I like his vids.

that's a serious accusation, but if it's true it's true, but if it's just a troll, God may end up punishing you by having your loved one's be blacked.

Or imagine you woke up black one day! Still feel like joking?