My gf is getting super chubby, but refuses to workout and always cheats on her diet

my gf is getting super chubby, but refuses to workout and always cheats on her diet
how do I stop her before she becomes like the girl on the right?

Attached: fatass.jpg (847x856, 191K)

its nearly impossible if she isn't doing it herself, good fucking luck chump

dog damn my dick

You can't change people, they have to change themselves. You need to have a serious talk with yourself about what you want and what you're willing to accept. Offering her an ultimatum will not work. You will have to either accept her weight gain, leave her, or be in a relationship with someone you resent, and you will resent her and yourself tremendously.

Girl on the right is sexy af

Post gash

You jump from the sinking ship and try to swim to a better one. If she's like most women, at least most that I've dated, she'll take suggestions for self-improvment as an insult and that you don't like her for her. Stuff along those lines. if she isn't willing to fix herself she isn't worth trying to fix.

You can’t force her. She has to want it. You could help her along by cooking for her & inviting her to do physical activities with you that she can enjoy like hiking, playing tennis, etc.

You mean pregnant? Because it looks just like that.

>she just looks pregnant
I get a bunch of khvs are on this board but have you never seen a pregnant woman/ Those lovehandles, thighs, belly dont come from pregnancy

That girl like 2.5 times the size of the right pic now

Tell her that fitness is an important part of your life, and you want a partner that shares that with you, and you're not sure if the two of you are compatible.

Leave her.

That's unironically the only way.

Give her to me, you clearly can’t handle a high test gf

>I can't believe you're so shallow user

Girl on the right is prime for a dicking, but I know from experience that it doesn't stop there.

Yeah sure lets see if you say that after she wakes you up with her belches or farts in the middle of the night. its disgusting

probably right

At least sit her down and make her understand you're serious. And if you do decide to leave her giving her an ultimatum before you burn the bridge wouldn't hurt.
But if she dgaf about her health and how she looks you're going to have trouble down the line. Everyone gets lazy as the get older so unless one of her hobbies is fitness she's going to become a slob like all the other skanks
Based and reasonablepilled

>If you cheat on your diet you cheat on me. If you cheat on me I cheat on you.

Or just fucking dump her and get someone who isn't a fucking lazy glutton. You having standards is not bad.

ultimatums literally never work btw

drop her. find someone else that fits into your fit lifestyle. seriously tho, if she is getting chubby on you as a girl friend she will fucking blimp out if you ever decide to get married.

Attached: 1540811779740.jpg (646x605, 105K)

>Based and reasonablepilled

Yes and women are well known for being reasonable, perfect plan, I'm sure it will work OP.

>wakes you up by burping in your face

MUH DICK

Attached: 89A6F483-2B2C-42F7-BA51-AD4EB3E8B9CE.jpg (640x372, 85K)

This

Never ever settle for a fatty. Your kids will get the fatty gene, and your line will be tainted for generations to come.

seek help

none of her fat has gone to her tits, how tragic.

Talk to her. it's a minefield discussion, so choose your words carefully. but you gotta be honest with her and yourself. Relationships don't work without attraction. that's just the reality of human nature.

on the otherhand, the older you get, the less you care about moderate amounts of fat.

I personally tell my significant others that I want them to exercise because I don't want to see them unhealthy and in pain as we grow old together. If they care enough about me and themselves to exercise consistently, great! if they can't be bothered to ease my worries, that's a bad sign.

"So I'm suppose to be with someone I'm not attracted to? Don't shame me. I don't choose what I'm attracted to."

my sister is skinny and has the nastiest farts on earth.
my ex was chubby and smelled like...nothing. Literally nothing. I don't know wtf kind of magic she had, but even after a long hot day her crotch had absolutely no stink. Her sweat tasted like water.
smells don't really change until obesity.

I have this problem. My solution? I constantly mog her. I don't talk about fitness much besides "I'm at the gym" or "I gotta go to the gym tonight" in the normal course of the day because it's a normal activity for me. I notice without TELLING her to do these things, she has taken steps to getting more active and eating less shitty food. She's probably lost 5-10 lbs in the past few weeks from that alone. In any case, I do notice she is improving.

Thing is, I am in much better shape than her and she's gotta realize I could probably land a healthier, more physically attractive chick if I wanted to so she had better shape up. It's why girls "love" dad bods. They know their partner can't do much better than them so they're safe. They make that power-play all the time and get away with it so I decided to try it and it worked.

>if the above method doesn't work, she's not worth saving

bretty accurate take

Treat it as a mental health thing. Every time she gets down or upset about something bring up that she'd be in a better place if she was exercising regularly.

You can also straight up say "you're getting fat". But I wouldn't recommend doing this more than once every couple of years.

Worked on my gf. She is squatting and her ass is steadily improving.

This.
I am in this situation, I was resenting her hard and felt my attraction wearing off, and decided to broke things off after a year. What drove me mad the most were the regular depressive episodes regarding her weight gain followed by literally nothing and no change whatsoever in her lifestyles. We're still roommates for ten months but I knew not waiting until then to break up was the right move.

3 sets warning her x failure followed by finding new gf x success.

this

why do i like potbellies when i dont like fatties
send help

Attached: 1541282939907.jpg (717x960, 58K)

I had the talk with my girlfriend about the health and general wellbeing benefits of being in shape, I also told her she was 20 lbs overweight so that it's not "my opinion", it's just reality
She's been using myfitnesspal and going to the gym for cardio, we also go for walks and bike rides, but no big change yet
She knows where I stand so I'm giving her some time to change but once it feels, to me, like she has had long enough but isn't making progress, I'm going peacefully end it and move on
I lift 5 days a week, I'm in great shape, and I'm making gains in every aspect of my life so it's not unreasonable to hold her to a certain standard and even she agreed

just fuck her more often, should burn enough calories.

>still roommates
So do you still talk to her? Is she still gaining weight?

pullback from her and spend more time with your friends, she'll get insecure and start working out to keep you

my gf is right in the middle and as 34F. we'll often talk about how much bigger her tits are gonna get when i impregnate her

goddamn i love her

Attached: 1520457552528.jpg (604x453, 43K)

Tell her you don't find her attractive any more

If you don't find the right more attractive you are a homosexual
100% not ironic either

Attached: 1563216694603.png (884x874, 714K)

There is a lot of good advice in this thread. She really does have to want it. Just start small with inviting to outside activities like hikes.

christ that tummy... if she looks like this and you're complaining, you're a fag

These 2 are exactly right. My gf is an amazing person, but she was a bit chubby and sedentary when we met(she did use to be more active though). She started doing stuff when we got together right away but wasnt doing that much progress, I sat down and talked to her about it and we figured out the real problem was she didn't know what to do.
So I coached her a bit and now she's the one coming after me to work out with her, check her form/posture/etc. She lost like 12 pounds, and is prolly 5-6 pounds from being lean(after which she should put on some more muscle). She used to have some skin issues which are now completely gone, she doesn't even get pimples on her period(which she told me always happened, so that is exciting for her).
Her posture is much better and she can feel it, I also turned her onto meditation and it helped her profesionally and socially.
What I'm trying to say is, if you are there for the person and show them the benefits of this, if they have any interest in health and fitness they will be as excited as you to do it. If not, sry but you should drop them, you have no chance to change em if you cant make em take the first step.

She may be fun to fuck but afterwards you are stuck with a lazy lump who doesn’t want to do anything but eat Mexican food and watch Netflix.

Right now, in her youth. Not when she keeps adding 10kg year by year.

Stop using the Architect methods then

Attached: architect.jpg (640x405, 36K)

Fat is literally the opposite of high test you massive mongoloid.
The absolute state of Jow Forums jesus christ.

braphogs are the epitome of high test

Attached: brapcow.jpg (368x640, 67K)

Can confirm, nothing raises test like burying you nose in to the anal crevice of brap hog and taking a long deep inhale

Cope. You are just fat fetishists.

Leave her. Fat women are useless and the worst kind of "people" there are. You'll feel a lot better in the future.

stay beta bitch

Attached: Brapgoddess.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

I pity the man who never tastes the pungent beauty of a warm brap

Fat women are for betas and blacks though

In the same vein..my gf always complains about me counting calories and gets really passive agressive about me counting calories and picking healthier options. And she gets mad if I don’t want to get icecream or sweets or anything but still over to take her, she gets PISSED. She isn’t fat but has a nice figure but has been slowly gaining more weight since we have been together...

Time to jump ship?

Yummy 2 both

The phrasing makes it not about her appearance, it's about her not sharing interest in your hobby.

(stop trying to cater to these numales)
(NO NO NO!!!!!! I HATE FAT WOMEN!!!!!! THEY MAKE FATTY KIDS!!!!!!! (BTW IM COPING FOR BEING A NARROW SHOULDERED FAGGOT BY LOVING SKINNY "W*MEN"))

Attached: 1563303208397.png (782x758, 152K)

Wow another new fav trying to get Jow Forums. Stick to asking regards questions and lurk more you self righteous cunt.

>why yes, i only date and fuck skinny women, how could you tell?

Attached: 2d7wsn8.jpg (457x555, 13K)

Mmm, now that is some pure, refined, concentrated cope right there

>why yes, i poison girls minds with the faggoty idea that they should be skinny, how could you tell?

Attached: average-guy-in-grey-t-shirt.jpg (283x424, 13K)

kill yourself khv. Just because you lowered your standards and still cant get laid doesn't mean you have to attack people who maintained their self-respect

>word word word cope!!!!!
Shut your diseased fucking mouth you numale trash, become a tranny or hang yourself
There is no self-respect in wanting your kids to come out like narrow shouldered freaks

Lol what? I asked a question....

have

post testosterone levels

quit samefagging you desperate chubby chaser

sex

I can't wait till all narrow shouldered scum get euthanized

>fat women make wide shouldered kids
you don't understand genetics at all do you

Attached: KnY - Disgust.png (694x540, 497K)

incel

Attached: IT'S OGRE NOW.jpg (640x960, 173K)

unbased

Attached: 1563044691100.png (824x624, 30K)

Prove me wrong, stupid weeb nigger

Attached: AZebk9H.jpg (607x960, 54K)

>le funny high test maymay
I agree fellow Jow Forumsizen. Women should be excluded from expectations of discipline and self-improvement.

all these faggoty quips, but you are all still numales

reminder

Attached: pierce-brosnan-and-wife-t.jpg (820x492, 202K)

But that's clearly wrong, she's a skinny barbie on the left and a thicc chubbo on the right

Are her milkers getting bigger?

and then another reminder

Attached: capture_1177_2.jpg (650x452, 45K)

It's very hard to stop. Some girls just have self-destructive tendencies and there's very little you can do.

t.

Attached: 20190716_090445_Film2_2.jpg (1811x1959, 550K)

>Time to jump ship?

Sadly, yes

t.

Attached: 2013-01-04 20.01.21.jpg (640x480, 26K)

If my gf can see abs she had to be under 120 we made that deal when we started daying and six years later its still working

Unironically seething

yes, seething that you numales are living and breathing, while being closet-fags

why does he need to? you can see the chubby moose knuckle on the right almost bursting through the pants

Tell her "Listen. You refuse to exercise, you cheat on your diet all the time. And now you're obviously gaining weight. You wanna go eat somewhere?"

Then start touching her fat places while you're there.

Attached: 1483534442931.gif (256x401, 1.6M)

Attached: Belly Inflation Part 2 of_3.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Wow, an adult answer. This.

seeing shit like this makes it so fucking hard to bulk, I hate having fat

I don't think it's the obesity unless it gets to the point where see can't perform proper hygiene. Natural smell is more of a matter of diet quality, not quantity
A person who lets themselves go to such a degree won't really care for hygiene at all

Yes, but you can also have a serious talk with her and see if she is willing to change herself.

OP, i was in the same boat. i bailed, but didn't talk to her. i tried a few yrs back but my delivery was terrible and it only made things worse. it fuckin eats me alive i didn't tell her face to face the problem. we broke up around xmas and it still bothers me, even with fuckin some new chick lately who isn't even fat but shes lacking everything else. bottom line, you have to talk to her, but VERY carefully.

I dropped weight like a brick when my bf told me I was the heaviest person he had dated. Didn't feel like getting mogged by his exes

if you aren't larping how did he present it? literally laid it out like that and it worked?