Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Attached: drink buddeh.jpg (620x388, 64K)

>oestrogen in water
I don't want to become a woman sorry.

Cheers afternoon buddeh

>drinking water in 2019

Attached: 1952E4E7-CC44-4CE6-980C-2AE47A72F2CA.jpg (900x900, 319K)

>he doesn't have his own well

This fucking creatine makes sure I do drink more wotah BUDDEH

Thanks based water BUDDEH, taking a sip right now.

Attached: cheers buddeh.jpg (576x324, 36K)

Working on it.

Attached: EC04DFAC-08BB-4814-A7DE-B9990314151B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

Take the steelpill, Jow Forums.

Attached: 01e76818d5a4a60b0e006035ca24c06eba02a84cf7.jpg (2049x1537, 564K)

god look at those fat hands

my sides

Plastic tip gay boy all your effort for nothing

Doing better than you, Mrs. All-Plastic.

Get the regular steel kind, not the stainless version. The FeO lining will give you an added iron supplement.

but don't drink too muich before sleep unless you wanna wake up every 3 hours like i usually do when i work out late...

just had some buddeh, gonna finish the glass
thank

i can drink a lot before bed and not have this problem, it depends on the person and will get worse with age but its just something you need to be aware of about yourself

bladder routine?

Same here.
I've been on the habit of having a cold shower in the morning, and sometimes I'm done showering before I'm done peeing.

dunno mate i just hold it in and piss when i get up. if i have trouble sleeping i might feel the need to piss after a few hours and i can either hold it in and sleep if its not too bad and im getting drowsy so can't get up without waking up a bit or just piss. I've always had an exceptionally high pee flow, even as a kid. also my dick is really quite small when flaccid but at least quadruples in size when i get erections which are always solid as fuck so i can only assume my kegel muscles or whatever around there are naturally very strong, cum pretty hard too

one more thing, i can drink quite a bit and even need it quite obviously and still hold it in til morning