Could I get pic related naturally?

Could I get pic related naturally?

Attached: canigetthisnatty.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-kRrhL7ZWsI
bitchute.com/channel/LeOgEMOhozqd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Yeah, that's neither overly big or extremely lean. Honestly attainable within a year

Jack is a known juicer. He lifts to be pretty and a caricature of exaggerated masculinity so he can market his products to men with daddy issues.

if this guy was 5'10, can you give me an estimate on what his lifts would be for him to look like that?

>within a year
I've been lifting for 5 years and I'm nowhere near that. What the fuck, 1 year????

Depends on your body, face, humour and seducing skills.

Stop

Keto, gomad, omad, nofap, cold showers.

youtu.be/-kRrhL7ZWsI

Attached: 3BCBA718-9DEA-40EF-938D-0CC15B203B01.jpg (1592x1242, 816K)

I don't really know anything about the guy. I'm just bald with his some facial hair and thought his physique looked good.

I saw him speaking at some event and if I had to guess I probably don't agree with him much

Is there place where I can go back to see Varg's videos user?

everything except the delts

more proof that Jow Forums is full of delusional DYEL’s

I’m 5’9 and he’s a little bit leaner but if I were to guess his lifts

Bench: 270
Squat: 345
Dead: 455

Attached: F215E27D-D0F1-4C90-9B24-1D8437A8D334.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

bitchute.com/channel/LeOgEMOhozqd/

It’s Jack Donovan. He’s gay. He’s an icon in the modern men’s/masculinity movement. Yeah.

varg is a retard but his takedown of JD here was 100% based

eh maybe 5 years ago he was an "icon", now he's pretty old hat

holy fuck that is exactly what i was looking for user, thanks

have a good week

Minus the delts yes, would take about 3 years of consistent lifting, arms maybe more, though he seems to have short arms which should make it easier.
2/3/4/5 plus hypertrophy work
He’s just talking shit

Attached: 140CCA1C-3D0E-4A81-B18B-2B9E25038A10.gif (302x390, 3.93M)

damn my bench is low

mirin user, how much do you weigh?

Something's disgusting about this but I'm not sure what.

I think that user has a great physique

Thanks bro, I was around 195 in that pic but I’ve been cutting.

Also I might have underestimated his bench a little as I saw his Instagram and he was hit 140x3 on incline dumbbell, not sure about his flat bench

I think the guy is a rapist. Probably why something disgusts me.

t. telepath

You might be on to something user, never raped anyone but that bathroom gets hot during the summer and smells like piss

You wouldn't have the shoulders, but everything else yes you could.

If you're completely untrained it will also take you years of consistency.

Pic related, me naturally. The shoulders just never look like a roider's.

Attached: decap.jpg (600x419, 99K)

>5’9”
Lmao you’re 5’6” at most, look at those alpha destiny midget arms

Attached: BC378306-E137-48EB-999C-EE4C01723FC1.gif (480x270, 2.96M)

Why is this board so obsessed with Buck Angel?

mirin

I'll never roid if I can look like that naturally

Mirin, stats and time lifting?

Pretty close

Take a wild guess

A year? No, 5 years for sure.

post body

Probably, although those delts are probably a lot genetics

Man thats so sad, apart from shoulders he looks mediocre as fuck but the shoulders just give it away

knowing him he probably doesn't know how to lift, just does some stupid "PRIMAL" bullshit and roids so he gets big delts

isn't this the dude that fucks dudes and sells products on teaching you to be manly? I'm pretty sure I saw some video of him and a bunch of faggots with manbuns up in the woods sword fighting haha

Attached: chadler.png (350x382, 239K)

Yep
I’m 6'0" I train for 6 years naturally

Attached: snap.jpg (1122x2208, 315K)

no, tats aren't natty

it really depend on how thick your arms naturally are but a year ? nah do you actually even lift ?

nice

Protip: look at his delts.
Dude probably has a pharmacy inside his closet

yeah just buy him a drink, look good enough and get TOPPED

That was some intense rant and internet drama.

As a christian, I can literally not give two shits about paganism. Literally nothing said in that video made me change my opinion on Jack Donovan. I read The Way of Man without even knowing the dude was gay. I learned a lot from it, and that's all tat matters.

It’s a good book.

Basically everything but the cannonball shoulders

would this physique take hours in the gym? or could I just do 5/3/1 with some accessory work 4x a week and get there

>within a year
post body

Why?

Attached: 20190718_185231.jpg (418x480, 109K)

Do you shave your chest?

post body

I did faggot

now that vargs youtube was taken down where the fuck do I learn about proper paganism

Holy fuck I kekd thanks for that very clever

Did Jack not admit to steroids? Nonetheless it's probably attainable with at least 5 years of lifting

Kek

Attached: 1560544125957.jpg (484x476, 24K)

his books or bitchute

i dont think bitchute has all of his videos though

Kys redditor soi

Are faggots kidding me? Were all of you fat lazy fucks or skellys that never played sports or anything? Look at the guy, that physique is just fine but isn't the least bit unobtainable within a year. There are literal high schoolers playing football RIGHT NOW with that physique.

Stop making excuses for being lazy and move some weight around.

Attached: oswald kaplan.png (800x600, 537K)

Holy fuck dude, your biceps just plug straight into the forearm.
Very superior genetics

He has unfortunately wide hips

nope

he didnt even start lifting til he was 32 or something so probably

youtube lol

If you're over 25 and have never really lifted before it will take much longer than 1 year to reach that.

Also for you post body idiots, this is a cold, unflexed picture. If I was doing that faggots photo shoot I'd probably have dope lighting and a pump too

Attached: 20190718_203520.jpg (2288x3024, 3.58M)

>gyno
teehee

doesnt seem like gyno to me but some ugly ass puffy nips nonetheless

Should be 3 years maximum going from skinny skel to muscles, but he's at or near genetic potential. But only if you're eating a shitload and making sure you're getting at his height you'd need 140 protein a day-sih. skelly mode would probably start eating much less than that.

On Roids that is 100% doable, and easy in a year.

he's 5,9 you blind retard, it's the angle of his bicep.

Tattoos aren't natty sry

how long did it take you to hit this, from training start. Also I'd say your abs are a bit weaker than his, but not by much or you'd be getting a bit more downward lighting on your abs here.

>dope lighting
consider avoiding elements of negroid culture

hmm had one fuck around year then 3 years of very consistent lifting. yeah my abs are definitely weaker, have been hitting them hard during this cut

get broken up with user, gains will be great

so basically exactly as everything I've read states, 3 years consistent solid lifitng eating right.

Don't be too upset though meng, your arms and chest look better than op's so you just gotta do either those abductors, hyper extensions, and/or planks.

>get broken up with
yeah my chad bud had that happen to him, now he's fucking like every woman in mexico, his old gf was even thirsting after his caliente cock after he was getting swarmed with women lol, you'll be fine.

Not true, when you reach 4pl8 ded tats start to appear on your body according to your heritage and lifestyle, DYEL?

Post body.

Have sex.

based chandlerposter

Varg is such a sperg. I can't stand his voice or the way he prattles

9 months of serious lifting. Prior to that i just did pushups from time to time. Good genes for back and chest though so idk.

Attached: 20190322_140215-1-1.jpg (1681x2896, 2.63M)

Cope

Really?

Yep. I got a v shape from 3 months of pull ups. I used to do like 6 series a day every day. (That is why i asume i have genetic back. Its huge compared with my other muscles)

6 series?

Definitely.

Roids are for people who want delts as big as their head. This is just a very strong person with low bf.

Mirin wtf

1 series = as many reps as i can( started with 7 got to around 16 at the end) 1 or 2 series at a time. Both pullups and chinups.

there's no way you got a body like that in less than a year with wrists that small, unless you roid or had a lot of athletic training prior or during.

It's possible to achieve comparable mass and bodyfat naturally, but not those proportions. His trap and delt proportions are a dead giveaway for steroids.

Well that is angle mate. I am full fridge mode. Wide AF. As for athletic training does 6 years of running counts? (And still no fucking legs even if i did sprints and upphill runing a lot). As for wrists. Idkn. They just dont grow. (I deadlift 120 kg for 5 reps, for reference)
Here is a full frontal one.

Attached: 2019-05-02 10.39.55.jpg (1403x2162, 769K)

if you ate properly at a surplus and ran for 6 years you'd probably have a strong core, but generally you don't build muscle that quick unless you have wide wrist bones.

You're tellin me you never swam a lot, played sports with bros a lot, or did ANY full body activity? you don't work a physical labor job?

Legal assistant. Too autistic to do team sports. Swam for 5 months in 8 grade (that was 11 years ago). Too little physical labor. Push ups since 9 th grade. 3 months of pullups 2 years ago and running. That is it. I was a potato until i started running consitently and changed diet.
I asume is genetics cuz everyone on my grandmothers side is a fucking barrel. Stalky little men. Thick bodies, thin limbs in comparison. Most of them are fat or obese though.