How to get a physique like this?

How to get a physique like this?

Attached: mac-shirtless1.jpg (650x381, 203K)

cultivate mass then cut

Fight milk

become a millionaire, then pay a team of nutritionists, dieticians, and doctors to tell you exactly what to do and then do it.

ss+gomad

lmao imagine needing some retards that will give 80's mom tier advice

it's more about maximizing your gains without seriously injuring yourself or hospitalizing yourself.

You can be monitored. You can pay people thousands of dollars to put together a fitness plan for you and then you can pay other people thousands of dollars to monitor you while you do so, so you're not injuring yourself.

Nah the only thing you need is a catering service team
They'll get everything you want for your bulk/cut

cut off mac's head and transplant yours onto his body

Based and Diopilled.

>be fat
>take roids
>make a social media rant post about how it was so hard and took up all the fun from your life so that clueless normies will think you went from lard to bodybuilder in 6 months just from hurculean effort and not injecting test

Based and Realisticpilled

Roids

Look, it's not that hard.

Attached: ntowu1d2hwy11.jpg (915x532, 98K)

it's perfectly feasible for any human being to get this body. Even niggers in Africa are built like this.

he did this rich, try doing this with a job with shit pay and long hours like in real life, unfair mode

It's easier when you're busy or have a job. You don't think about stuffing your face as often. Try cutting while you have plenty of time on your hands. You get very bored. Literally put aside 1 hour to workout instead of sitting on your fatass and watching tv or playing videogames.

>don't eat anything past 7pm
The rest sound reasonable but what the hell's it matter what time you eat?

You have to be blessed with godlike genetics if you want to look anything like Danny DeVito.

Its clearly a joke meant to meme on fatlards asking, ... i mean it is right?

He was probably having trouble digesting food while sleeping, or he was eating too much.

Not in 6 months maybe (because roids) but this physique is achievable in a few years.

i work in construction 8hrs a day at the mo and its a workout in itself then the gym at half 7 for an hour an a half, its hard and painful. to find the time to everything else to, i have no trouble sleeping on the upside

of course it is
im still in awe how people can take it all with a straight face

You've got to be kidding me user? Why are you even hear?

>Paying
Nah senpai what you do is make the company that serializes your show pay for it so long as it's for the show. It's unironically based and finance-pilled

Have bad insertions, but lift anyway

Bruh I come back to my thread only to find out he is one of those faggots who think being unhealthy is more natural than being good looking? I hate insufferable faggots who think that shit is like some Herculean effort to achieve. Really starting to dislike rob mcelhenney and the way he’s taking it’s always Sunny

I don't think his insertions look bad at all. His chest looks especially great, very square, even and broad. He has long bicep insertions, triceps look like they have a good peak, shoulders look good, abs are a little unusual, but pretty symmetrical. I'd be fine with having those insertions.

No you don't cut dumbass you cultivate then H A R V E S T

shoulders look weird. melted or something

16:8 intermittent "fasting" is just normal eating to me. I don't understand why people feel the need to snack constantly. It doesn't even feel good, it just makes everything taste meh. I like to actually get hungry before I eat, it makes whatever "boring" healthy shit I'm supposed to be eating actually taste good. I'd probably eat junk food too if I was convinced I had to eat every 2-3 hours, becuase real food isn't as appetizing as junk when you aren't actually hungry.

The medial head of his left deltoid looks more relaxed than his anterior and posterior in that frame, which isn't a very common thing to see. I looks especially weird because of the timing and angle of that frame combined with the low resolution. His shoulders look normal to me in pic related.

Attached: its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-season-13-episode-10-image-6.jpg (2000x1333, 992K)

/thread
Also wtf is with people hating on Rob? Dude should be an inspiration to this board given he's method-acting a repressed gay man with severe body dysmorphia. Mac is basically Jow Forums: the character and it's fucking hilarious.

he used anabolic steroids.

Jazzercise obviously.

Attached: 1559881094381.jpg (3300x1600, 1.04M)

What exactly can they tell you that you can't find online or in books?

how are his biceps so thicc

Just fucking eat clean. It's absurdly easy to balance your macros and get all your essential nutrients when you eat clean. We were evolved to eat clean food. Guess what a nutritionist is going to prescribe for you? To stop eating fucking potato chips and lucky charms. If you're retarded enough that you have to pay somebody to tell you that, then you're too retarded to actually follow the advice when you get it.

When the day of the rope comes, shitposters will be rounded up and shot, then tossed out of helicopters.

He literally said how he did it on his instagram. He hired a personal trainer and a nutritionist and they put him on an extremely strict diet and had him lift 5 times per week.

Theres like 7 years between him being fat and ripped. He was normal in between.

Attached: 1563306859832.jpg (279x276, 16K)

No we were evolved to eat keto.

ah but we are self-loathing you see

his whole post is a joke, he used test you trump supporter

How did it take this long for this post?

Based & magnumpilled

For any natty that is reading this, remember: you can be as based as you think you are but when you look in the mirror your body doesn't prove it. Maybe, just maybe, at that point you should question whether the things that people (your favourite fake natty youtubers) tell about steroids are true.

For example, if you believe steroids make your dick small you have been deluded. Instead mindlessly bashing on performance enhancing drugs, try to understand them, and you will soon realize the positives outweigh the negatives.

Good luck natty copers. May you step to the light and take the red pill.

Attached: DQ3wwiCVwAA4uqd.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

That's cool and all but Dennis has better chest genetics

> a team of nutritionists, dieticians, and doctors to tell you exactly what to do and then do it.
>this is what natties actually believe

He just took gear, retards.

Why would somebody shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter?