Ok seriously

ok seriously,
how many eggs do you eat every day and how many do you think are alright to eat?

Attached: pristine-sunny-side-up-eggs.jpg (1069x802, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/dietary-cholesterol-does-not-matter
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/
health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713
blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/03/05/man-ate-25-eggs-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eggs are fucking disgusting unless they are used sparingly as an ingredient

I eat 4 eggs a day. I scramble them.

wtf are you talking about? eggs are fucking tasty.
they are one of the few animal products you can eat without salt.
and sunnyside eggs are fucking easy to make. idiot proofed

ate 12 today
am I in for a bad surprise in the long run?
fried btw

I have 5 scrambled eggs with breakfast every morning. Eat as many as you want lol

Dietary cholesterol has no link to blood cholesterol, doctors are lying to you to hurt the egg industry.

I eat 3 a day

I consume about 6 eggs a day but even I am not that stupid to think dietary cholesterol has no influence on your own body cholesterol.

10 eggs+GOMAD

Like everything; moderation

why dont you fucking research it then you fucking idiot? you think eating cholesterol, the thing that literally makes up your body, is bad for you? retardation

I get about 20 eggs a week in, sunny side up

This. I eat 4 eggs a day as well

It sort of is. Most carnivores don't get higher cholesterol when you free them cholesterol,but humans do.

I eat four a day in butter. I'm young so i'll get my blood tested in a year or so, when im 23. just to see if I'm doing any serious damage, for now i like them and they're cheap.

Four scrambled, but every other day, so an average of two a day really.

what are you talking about? free them cholesterol? the current scientific opinion is that dietary cholesterol doesnt affect blood cholesterol, google it and do your research

>the current scientific opinion is that dietary cholesterol doesnt affect blood cholesterol
thats wrong
any doctor or medical scientists will agree that eating cholesterol, rises your body cholesterol

you just parrot what some fucking bugman told you without doing any independant thinking of your own or looking into it yourself, kill yourself

healthline.com/nutrition/dietary-cholesterol-does-not-matter

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/

health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713

that took 1 min of googling, go back to Faggit

fpwp

21 every day
Why the fuck do you people keep asking this shit?

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/03/05/man-ate-25-eggs-day/

A average person eating more than just eggs can eat at most 40 eggs everyday (based on the upper limits of vitamins and etc)

2 whole
2 whites only
2 shells

Fry your eggs on coconut oil if you want them to be healthy
You're welcome

retard, stop trying to understand the world, your brain is too small

I fry them in pig lard cause I'm not a faggot

Lard is fine too

exactly, stay weak and small

> other guy uses sources for his argument
> ruuuuh grug head hurt now... faggot!

>few animal products you can eat without salt
You mean most of them? I never grill my steaks. I found this out after eating fresh elk in the wilderness a couple years ago.

>healthline.com/nutrition/dietary-cholesterol-does-not-matter
i ignore healthline articles
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/
cherry picking studies where the cholesterol baseline is already huge
egg funded you can clearly see below
and also
> However, there is an ample evidence that saturated fatty acids and trans-fats increase cardiovascular disease risk.
>health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713
these are suggestions and if you look these two doctors up, they are both funded by the egg industry.

8 whites
2 yellows

lmao kill yourself, "egg funded"

so you are eating your raw steak without salt
but you do realize that the blood in the fucking meat contains sodium?

yes and the suggestions were also dismissed after a lawsuit
the guidelines now say that you should consume as little cholesterol as possible (whereas previously they had a limit of 300mg), so they're actually more strongly against cholesterol now than 10 and 20 years ago

haven't eaten a single egg today but 72 chicken nuggets (3 packs of 24). i love burning 5000kcal a day.

>but 72 chicken nuggets (3 packs of 24). i love burning 5000kcal a day.
we know you are just a fatfuck

2-4 a day, scrambled or omelet

You do realize sodium chloride is not the same as sodium right?

nah, 6'4" 210lbs
30min bike riding to work, 8hours manual labour, 30min bike riding back home and 1hour lifting is my daily routine. things like walking to the grocery store (20min one way) and such stuff is extra. for 1 year i try to not use my car for daily stuff like this and it works great.
stay mad faggot.

meat has both

really dude didnt bother reading your excuse
just stop stuffing your face with processed shit

Prob around 2-3. I usually make an omelette with two eggs and 1/4 cup of egg whites.

Fucking loser

6 if that's all I'm eating, 4 if I'm eating pancakes with them

Not sure how many eggs in this. From a guess i’d Say only the whites of two eggs.

Attached: 8D677570-5165-4AB0-888D-842C0B8B2781.jpg (488x488, 62K)

who said that this was the only thing i ate today. i had selfmade spaghetti tonno , broccoli salad, 72 chicken nuggets, 1 selfmade strawberry oats shake, one apple and one banana so far. now it's time to eat my walnut salad and go to bed.

1 egg + 2 servings of liquid egg whites. Blended and cooked into omelette. Reduced fat cheese on top as soon as the batter hits the preheated pan. Immediately start shaking pan in circular motion.

I cannot believe muricans actually buy scrambled eggs with a shit ton of chemicals as a bonus

What kind of homosexual childhood trauma from being raped does men go through that makes them not eat the yolk?
That's literally the best part of the egg.

Attached: 6uw39m6vd0711.jpg (400x400, 22K)

they are sissy
afraid of the mighty 60cal

1 scrambled egg and 1 activated egg every day

if you are afraid of too much cholesterol you can just skip the yolk, but i think it's safe to eat like 5-6 daily

WHEN I WAS A LAD

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I ATE 4 DOZEN EGGS

what about drinking them raw? I dont like using supplements and thought drinking 10 after workout would give me 60g of protein

Theee Scrambled eggs with cheese, scallions, (turkey or chicken), mushroom, tomatoes, G/Y/R pepper.

I don't remember where I read but 3 was a safe amount to eat.

Attached: 9DBBECF2-02E4-4A72-843F-3F98A9C4D6DD.png (1960x1888, 2.51M)

I eat 12 per day.

3-6

I wouldn't recommend

why not?

6-12. They're 65-90 cents a dozen at my Aldis so I just eat a ton.

God you're willfully stupid. It's not even wroth explaining it to your tiny brain.

Nobody gets sick from eggs today. Never known a single person to get food poisoning from something like cookie dough. You're more likely to get food poisoning from plants these days.

Egg yolk is fine raw but the whites have avidin which is an antinutrient that binds to biotin and can deplete it. As for protein bioavailability there was 1 (one) single study with 5 people with literally non-functioning intestines that said you absorbed 25-50% more protein if you cook it. Most of the protein is in the whites so ideally you'd only throw in the yolk and then lightly cook the whites but who has time for that?

so as long as im getting enough biotin form my diet I should be fine? 5 people doesnt seem like a conclusive study. what was worng with their intestines?

fried is bad for you since vegetable oils are the worst thing to put in your body but the eggs are fine

I got my blood tested after 6 months of 8-12 eggs a day, a lot of butter, fatty steaks etc and everything was perfect. My muscle mass also went up as well as bone and muscle density. My skin cleared up and i no longer have any digestion issues if i dont gorge on something unhealthy like grains or ice cream.

anything fried gives you heart disease.

4 + egg whites

6-8 a day

Use butter instead of vegetable oils
>tastes better too

There are still associative studies which show cholesterol is not a predictive indicator of CVD.
Secondly, "Bad cholesterol" hypothesis is already a discredited pseudo scientific fraud.

Last thing to touch on is the liver controls how much cholesterol is in the blood, it heavily regulates it. Meaning blood cholesterol or lipo-proteins are there in the blood because the body needs them there.

Native LDL cannot cause CVD, it has to be chemically mutilated by inflammatory processes, or mediated by glycation. Plant based diets do a wonderful job at that, especially when eaten with fats.

Attached: 1562300124600.jpg (454x322, 52K)

They had a ileostomy where they have a bag installed to the end of their small intestine because they can't shit normally. That study took 5 of these people and came to that conclusion with a breath test (where can I buy this breath protein test?) So of course the pseuds in fitness take this as undeniable proof that raw eggs are horrible for you while ignoring problematic findings like "dietary cholesterol == bad" being a big, fat lie or the Randal cycle. I got no proof they're full of shit but that's just such a giant leap to make.
>5 patients who had an ileostomy but otherwise healthy
>otherwise healthy
Yeah sure, people with voice boxes are otherwise healthy as well.

Egg yolk is rich in biotin and I couldn't find any research saying if avidin overwhelms the biotin content or not but the safe side would be to space it out so avidin at one time then a biotin rich meal (any animal products really) later in the day. Never seen anybody get a biotin deficiency from eggs though. They're always vegan or some stupid shit.

You can fry an egg in anything. Vegetable oil really is the devil though. After figuring that out I just kek when I see "butter substitutes" advertised as healthy.

ok thanks im gonna start after my workout tomorrow, ill let you know if i die.

10 is a lot to start with but honestly I find raw egg yolks a lot more refreshing than cooked. When it's cooked it gets this bitter taste to it. Same thing with beef liver.

I have about three every day. They're free in the fridge at work, so I make a based egg sandwich for lunch most days

3 hardboiled eggs for breakfast

based and lardpilled
lard is probably the best thing for frying, only tallow is healthier but unlike lard it leaves a strong taste on the food.

5 scrambled in the morning, 3 in protein shake basically daily
not a faggot so i dont separate the yolk

fuck i didn't need that pic, but i also did.

cringe and bluepilled

6 eggs a day, scrambled and drenched in olive oil post workout for protein + arachidonic acid + choline gains.

Dietary cholesterol does impact blood cholesterol, but the body upregulates and downregulates certain genes to balance lipid levels, so consistency is key.

Sometimes I make a cocktail that uses egg white.

You’re on a short timer, bud.

Egg shells are actually a good source of calcium and are perfectly fine to eat.
Just not very palatable.

>coconut oil
wrong