35 years old

>35 years old
>still sound like a 14yo whose balls haven't dropped yet
Phone calls are always so awkward...

Attached: fug my life.png (250x182, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0oShBAk7O5O
vocaroo.com/i/s1NeZVi2wNM7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not enough protein in your diet pussy

just pin test fag

wut

start smoking and drinking vodka

It's ok OP I sound like both of the professor brothers

Use steroids. Are 35 you should be on TRT regardless.

unironically this. i recommend smoking first and foremost

If steroids had any effect on making your voice sound mature then explain why big herc sounds like he does.

i started eating raw onions the other day and now my voice always has that smooth deep quality to it that was always inconsistent and hard to obtain before.

yea smoking made my voice deeper specially at morning,and its not that i smoke a pack a day, i smoke a pack every two or three weeks

Is there any non cancerous way to deepen your voice?

Fag

I asked for a non cancerous way. I don't want anything to do with fags.

Attached: 1bded462e25eb5af8bbf00df4144e679.jpg (403x403, 34K)

Primal scream therapy okay just yell basically but give it your all

>27 y/o
>small and puny but got a deep voice after going thru puberty at 17
>however, a shut in incel with the social life of a 14 year old whose balls ahvent dropped yet

>tfw hairy lad built like a bear that dominates twinks and skinny girls but have the voice of a 12 year old girl.

It honestly doesn't matter if you can compensate with your build/attitude, lad.

Everyone is hiding a smile when you talk

gonna need a vocaroo of that

vocaroo.com/i/s0oShBAk7O5O

Attached: jg30w7vdbjk21.jpg (900x900, 34K)

Heh, theres some guy at work like that too. We all laugh and make fun of him all the time despite him otherwise being a perfect person. Super fit, does his work well, tall, handsome, but he gets no respect. We don't tell him this to his face of course, but whenever hes not around we all just relentlessly talk shit about him and his tiny voice. His girlfriend even cheats on him because she can't be aroused by his teeny tiny voice

Anyways, hope that doesnt happen to you, but even if it did you wouldnt know. Peace out

Attached: 1562113581818.png (298x300, 84K)

Based

Attached: 1555364110683.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

Because Big Herc was eating peanut butter, jelly and ass sandwiches in prison

I'm 18 and have the voice of a 16 Y/O... I thought I had it bad XD

Please do a vocaroo of you talking.

Promise no bully

>28 years old
>6" wrists
>5'6"
>2 years lifting, can only bench 1pl8
>people think i'm 17

you just took the cumtown impression of jp and made it less funny

When I was in 8th grade my balls dropped so hard my voice sounded like a 30 yr old.
Now i'm 21 and sound like a regular adult, but my voice actually got higher since middle school.

Get off Jow Forums matt

Vocal exercises whenever you can. The godly deep voices you hear in games and movies weren't magically gifted to their users, they were forged by small exercises.

This is a legit vocal exercise, and it actually works. Hurts, though.

This shit is what keeps me here, on a moderated forum they’d ban this kind of post on sight.

this post is so good

You've already overcome the most difficult obstacle for 90% of traps. Embrace it.

post voices

vocaroo.com/i/s1NeZVi2wNM7

Bro if Joe Pesci can be alpha then so can you

>vocaroo.com/i/s0oShBAk7O5O

Attached: 1550180490856.jpg (146x179, 21K)

Start smoking three packs a day

Do phone sex with pedos and then get them to meet you so you can kill them.

lol

FtM trannies sometimes get fat injections into their vocal cords to give them a deeper voice. It works but is temporary. Yon would need to go back on a regular basis to keep it deep.
You could also go the Elizabeth Holmes route and just start forcing a deeper voice. It'll take tons of discipline to make it into a habit and will never sound very natural but it will indeed be deeper.

They even stickied it

I feel like this is blackpilled. Still based, though.

make phonecalls with pedos and tell them you want to meet but got no money, then ask if yzhey would give you some money before you go so you can be sure they will be there cause they already gave you money

It's coz you jerk your dick too much. Don't tell me you don't because the only way I know you do is because I used to have the same issue. Nofap legit works for this one brah.