Addicted to running need help

I'm addicted help me. I average about 28 miles a day. Thats a whole marathon and then 2mi.

I can't eat enough food to get fat, I have under 5% body fat so you can see all my muscles which some people say I look good but this is exhausting. But of I don't run I have withdrawals that my doctor says is similar to drug abuse. Which she thinks I'm using but I'm not.

I'm also massively dehydrated for too many hrs by the constant sweating.

Like 3 to 5 hrs a day. This is a really fucking bad habit and I need some advice. What should I do! I'm running my 24 mile as I type this so sorry if there is typos.

Attached: Longest-Nonstop-Run450.jpg (450x300, 45K)

keep run eat more (more.)
drink more water. (more.)
stop be big baby bitchh. you need be haappy man. you be BIG STRONG and fast man regards kamcjatka

wait what? How did you get addicted to running? I have a huge problem not being a pussy and keeping up with my running schedule but I don't really have any nice place to run too.

Carry a waterpack that you can drink while you run.

break a leg

Just double, triple, and quadruple down until you break a world record. No need to be ashamed of your gift.

This, two if you have to.

all your problems are because you run too much. stop running so much. surely it can't be that hard.
>just one more marathon!

I just feel like an orgasmic high when I go running. Its fucking unreal its like a drug.
Good idea
Shit I don't think I can go through with that.

Seems better than gambling. Just keep hydrated and meet doctor every week(or month)

stop LYING you're prob a tub of shit that runs like 6k daily and you wanted to make a meme post for attention

Listen up nigger I run 20k and I literally cannot stop. I need help

eat more, drink more (force this), replace running with muscle exercise

Do you lift? It might help you psychologically if you lift cuz that pump might help replace the runners high. You could then cut back you mileage and still get your “fix”. Maybe try shorter and more intense runs. Your mileage is very impressive but it’s probably too high. Get your heart checked and make sure it’s not showing any signs of being hardened or enlarged.

smoke some weed

>i have a problem
>i know exactly what is
>i know exactly how to fix it
>but i don’t want to
>plz halp
Fuck off and stay fuck off

Post your running logs

>I have under 5% body fat
nigger you're gonna die

>I'm ashamed of doing something amazing for myself better than any of you can. Just eat and drink more, running is great. I aspire to be in your position one day

have sex

>weed
>never gonna make it.

I hate running. OP, go play some vidya.

if you're autistic enough to run a marathon a day you might as well start preparing for competitions. Run less. Let your body recover, and eat more.

Might as well try for your countries national team and start competing with the best if you're training like the best

This is how i am with lifting. If i take a day off, i am depressed for the first 10 hours of the day. It is definitely like a drug for me. I gotta have my morning run and afternoon lift or I'm gonna feel like shit.

One thing I've found helps is ridiculous amount of coffee on my rest day (which is like maybe 1 a month). I mean like 10 cups.

Problem is, i eventually overtrain and get injured if i dont take a rest day here and there. Fuckin sucks

Now i can feast and binge when i eat, so im not super skinny. I dont have that issue... but other than that I feel you op

I don't believe you. Unless you're a NEET there's no way you have time to run that much every day

this desu, if you're actually addicted, might as well profit from it.