Is this snake diet shit the most retarded meme?

Is this snake diet shit the most retarded meme?

>For years the standard advice to lose weight on Jow Forums was "CALORIES IN VS CALORIES OUT, just eat less while keeping protein intake high and throw in some cardio!"
>Literally millions of people have successfully lost weight this way but now somehow that's actually wrong and what you SHOULD do is starve yourself and get a binge eating disorder when you inevitably fail the stupid fad diet
>Every single athlete loses weight through a healthy diet and a caloric deficit, NOT fasting
>No bodybuilder has EVER prepared for a show by "fasting"

>ADMITS in an interview he didn't know what fasting was until a few years ago when he witnessed that some girl he was training stopped eating and lost a lot of weight (she entered a large caloric deficit?)
>HAS NO MEDICAL OR SCIENTIFIC DEGREE - yet still makes claims that fasting will "cure" diseases such as cancer and diabetes, and that your doctor is a fraud by prescribing you medicine with actual evidence to support its efficacy in treating your illness
>Somehow believes that you cannot lose fat without fasting (how have millions upon millions of people done this for years before this guy made a youtube channel a couple years ago?)
>No education/credentials besides being a trainer at a commercial gym
>No expertise besides a small handful of fatasses that claim they lost weight by entering a massive caloic deficit (not followed up with whether they actually KEPT the weight off in the following years)
>Has a bunch of "transformation" images on his instagram and website, however you can buy dozens to hundreds of these on Fiverr for under $10. They are not exactly a rare commodity
>NO EDUCATION
>LITERALLY tells you to drink your urine (youtube.com/watch?v=OzE8SZpbJkk)
>LITERALLY suggests eating rotten meat (youtube.com/watch?v=-mYsPiGEDPY)
>Thinks that children in their developmental stages should fast (so that they don't grow taller than this 5'5 manlet)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/15/miracle-mineral-solutions-mms-bleach
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard
youtube.com/watch?v=2oxWI1AwBq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No the most retarded meme is that you should eat (((grains))) and that (((calories))) determine weight loss instead of hormones (a lie popularized by the Coca-Cola company)

>and that (((calories))) determine weight loss instead of hormones

But that is correct, if you eat at a caloric deficit you will lose weight. Starving yourself is unsustainable and retarded.

you can't eat less than 0, you stupid fat fucking pig.

Hey do you drink urine too?

Look up Jason Fung and TrueNorthHealth videos on fasting if you want people with more credentials and experience to give pro-fasting arguments

>Credentials and expertise give you clout
Post screenshot of your credentials so I can take this post seriously

Fasting is literally just CICO to the extreme. It's just really fast cutting.

>Making extreme claims like curing cancer and diabetes without being a doctor or having any sort of scientific background

Yes it quite literally does mean you don't know what you're talking about,

>CICO
Then you agree then right? The CI part is zero whole the CO is your BMR. You're an idiot OP

There are any people with credentials who believe or promote this stupid shit.
Credentials would be being an expert in physiology and nutrition.
Nephrology is not a credential for talking about fasting or nutrition. Unless maybe you'll let Jason Fung do your brain surgery too because hey, he has a medical degree

Nutritional science really isn't a medical field surely you agree sir? I'd honestly trust him at least equally to the GP down the street

These posts have no credentials, don't expect me to read them.

Snake diet guy says your doctor is fraud for prescribing you with medication and that you should quit it cold turkey. He claims every disease and illness can be cured through fasting.

He discovered fasting two years ago (by his admission) and presumably has no post-secondary education. (never mentioned in any video)

You trust him over an actual doctor?

Extreme fad diets never work though, they always result in the fatass gaining the weight back because it's unsustainable and does not teach them to actually live a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

This is the same shit as the diets Jow Forums always makes fun of where women only drink 2 cups of cranberry juice before bed every day or whatever

Population of people who believe him is self-selecting for low IQ

snakeman tried out everything he said unlike your (((credentialed))) doctors
he has different routines for bodybuilder/powerlifter clients
fasting works for fatties therefore it is not a meme
/thread

What this guy said, it works and he knows what hes doing

he himself realized that when he saw fatasses doing 30+ day fasts and gaining it back
he got so pissed he changed the routine to 3 day fasts followed by

But I don't understand why not tell them to do cardio, lift weights and track calories and up their protein intake? That is an actual sustainable approach and has been used for decades by countless people. Why chug fucking disgusting salt water and starve yourself only to binge on your refeed?

Why all the retarded advice about quitting medication, supplements and DRINKING YOUR URINE?

>But I don't understand why not tell them to do cardio, lift weights and track calories and up their protein intake?
No money in that (the competition is massive since it actually works and is science-based). So you have to fish for the batch of impatient retards who want to be told that there's a big conspiracy and what everyone else is doing doesn't actually work

Because that is hard and takes a long time. Fasting is quick

Fair enough. There's also a guy who encourages sick and dying people to drink industrial-grade bleach to "cure" themselves.
theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/15/miracle-mineral-solutions-mms-bleach

It's not quick when you put the weight back because all you did was follow an unsustainable approach for a couple weeks

he promotes a "fasting focused lifestyle"
>you fast 2-3 days until you get lean
>then you eat 1 meal a day
but realistically you would just fast till you get lean then say thanks snakeman and leave, but if you notice you're gaining weight again just go on OMAD and you're fine.
Cole hates the idea of people just losing weight and leaving btw he keeps telling them to hit the weights once they get lean.
He also hates people that just fast, he said their mindset is completely fucking wrong and that the people who do "steady state cardio" or showup to the gym to workout whilst fasting are the ones who'll actually become lean and ripped and stay like that all year long
so in reality what you are arguing is pretty much the same as snakeman but fasting makes you lose weight quick so it doubles as motivation for fatties

>what you SHOULD do is starve yourself and get a binge eating disorder when you inevitably fail the stupid fad diet
You don't know what starving is you moron
>Somehow believes that you cannot lose fat without fasting (how have millions upon millions of people done this for years before this guy made a youtube channel a couple years ago?)
You can but it's slower and wastes more muscle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

>No expertise besides a small handful of fatasses that claim they lost weight by entering a massive caloic deficit (not followed up with whether they actually KEPT the weight off in the following years)
"A small handful"
instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard
>Every single athlete loses weight through a healthy diet and a caloric deficit, NOT fasting
That's a very retarded argument, typical from people with a chronically inflamed brain since they don't fast hehe, "if everyone isn't doing X then it's wrong!"

I think it's much more than that since whenever someone talks about a shill appears to discourage you to do it and tell how you're"starving"

>But I don't understand why not tell them to do cardio, lift weights and track calories and up their protein intake?
Because it's too slow, people are more likely to keep going if they see results

>"A small handful"
>instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard

Not exactly proof, there's also little to no one saying anything negative about his "diet" and you can buy before and after pictures from Fiverr for like $10 for a hundred.

>typical from people with a chronically inflamed brain since they don't fast hehe, "if everyone isn't doing X then it's wrong!"

How is it a bad argument? This guy discovered fasting two years ago and has no credentials except a few before/after pics on his instagram (could be fake very easily). MEANWHILE millions of people have done it the way he claims "doesn't work as well".

More like no one on /fast/ actually posts their body. Go listen to some guy who drinks his piss lmao, don't listen to (((food))) shills

I don't get why you're so against trying out new things user.
If you don't think it works why don't you try it out (((no cheating))).
If you're not going to actually do the work and keep just theorizing, well I hope you realize talk is cheap.
Try everything until something sticks.

Does fasting work?
Yes
Then shut the fuck up, BITCH

I don't know why this triggers you so much. It's the most effective way to burn fat, and that's not even a debate. If you do any research on extended fasting, you will learn that fasting is muscle sparing. It helps people break their food addictions, so that when they start eating again, they don't have the same cravings as they did before. He also promotes weight lifting, when you're lean. He doesn't just want you fasting all the time. Extended fasting isn't meant for people who are already lean. Your body fat is literally energy that has been stored up and has glucose and nutrients in it to sustain you. The salt/potassium water is just for replenishing your electrolytes, so you don't get headaches or feel weak. I'm not saying everything he says is accurate, but when it comes to a fasting lifestyle, he's one of the best to teach it.

Why would I try it out when what I'm doing right now is working well for me? I actually lift and do cardio everyday unlike the fatasses in /fast/ so I need protein and carbs

>haven't tried it out
>is it a meme
saged

Look up fasting + autophagy, dr jason fung or whatever that is similar for a non broscience explanation on why it's good for you. Autophagy chasers also end up with less loose skin after weight loss compared to calorie restriction ENERGY IN ENERGY OUT trong victims. Go figure.
Snake juice is apparently just a way to keep yourself from getting dizzy among other things, which I havent tried so i cant personally confirm it. I didn't eat for 2 weeks and noticed far less loose skin when doing push ups. I did intermittent fasting for 2 years to shed 70 kg and ended up with less loose skin compared to other people around my length and who weighed less than me at their peak. I only recommend long term fasting for the sake of skin tightening, or once yearly bodily maintenance. If you dont have those issues, cut the way athletes do.

Nice anecdotal evidence bro

Is being this dumb even allowed?

Cancer cells use glycolysis, which is the metabolisation of sugars, to create energy (ATP). Carbohydrates, either mono-, di- or polysaccharides, all get broken down into sugar, i.e. glycogen. If you do not eat, glycogen levels remain depleted, cancer cells thus will not be able to sustain themselves and die off. Cancer cells cannot process fat or protein for energy, because their mitochondria are shut off.

TL;DR

YES, FAGGOT, FASTING KILLS CANCER

Attached: A5EEF74B-343E-4764-870D-CC8EFF158E6E.gif (422x381, 56K)

It's not the most retarded meme. There are many that are far more retarded. It is a pretty retarded meme tho.

why dont you try out drinking urine like cole suggests?

WTF HE CURED CANCER

Get this man a nobel prize

Which is why all of those cancer patients who stop eating because of chemo are magically cured.

lmao
Ketards are completely removed from reality

Attached: keto cancer.jpg (1016x1130, 149K)

>because their mitochondria are shut off
Expand on this

No you see the food KIKES don't want Doctors to prescribe fasting because it doesn't earn them SHEKELS

Your existence proves that it is

Ah yes of course.

I do fasting + ice baths + steady state cardio
that's more than enough for me
I'm too much of a bitch to drink piss just like you are too much a bitch to fast

It's just retarded and I would lose my muscle and strength while feeling like shit. It would only work for 400lb fatsses that do no regular exercise

then let the fatasses do it stop being a gains goblin for them with fear mongering

Almost all of them will fail and rebound from this meme diet though. They should learn to exercise and actually eat healthy not a bandaid solution of starving yourself, that never works in the longrun.

you can train yourself to fast like a Buddhist or you can train yourself to go to the gym and lose 1lb a week fucking kek

>SNAKE OIL DIET
>"Dude just change it up a little so it doesn't look like you copied"
>SNAKE JUICE DIET

Another fad among countless fads that "aren't fads"

Just like keto

Just like IF

I've lost 27.8 pounds in 20 days. Went from 241.4 to 213.8. I'm still fat, but it works.

Theres literally nothing wrong with fasting

You're a Monsanto shill

>everyone in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=2oxWI1AwBq4

I'm fasting now for 10 days. I lift everyday on the fast and do running 3 days a week. Is this a good idea to do or am I going to injury myself.

There's literally nothing wrong with drinking urine you stupid brainwashed cuck.

I'd be careful.

lol

rebounding is really tough to do when youre used to fasting. you can go a week straight eating garbage and just go into a fast and correct those habits. Yo-yo fasting like this obviously isn't sustainable, but it's just an example. Fasting is like a tool you can always use after you get the bulk off, its just most people are scared shitless at the thought of going even one day without food and therefore have no frame of reference to realize it really isnt that bad.

>It's not sustainable
All diets that help you lose weight are unsustainable, you wouldnt lose weight otherwise lol
If you CICO forever, you'll become anorexic and die
If you fast forever, you'll burn through fat and muscle, the. Get sick and die, slightly faster
Both are unsustainable

How can a fat ass starve it’s self?

Not that user I don’t think mitochondria can shut off, but I think the “fasting kills cancer” has some merit because cancer cells grow faster than regular cells so they consume more energy. I would imagine comparing a tiger that runs all day in the savannah compared to a zoo tiger, if they were both fed less food the wild tiger will die first since he uses more energy.

>(((calories)))
Okay, explain to me how a units of energy and thermodynamics is a Jewish plot.

technically, I believe it takes more calories to masticate, swallow, and digest raw broccoli than you actually extract from raw broccoli.

yes I'm sure Big Gulp is patrolling Jow Forums 24/7 to prevent them from not eating you fucking retard

Attached: gooper.jpg (326x389, 40K)

Sage

>Literally millions of people have successfully lost weight this way
In reality, every time the approach was examined under lab conditions, it failed.

Not him but google Atwater system.

this is copypasta right?

Fasting with insulin injections was actually proven to cure diabetes.

Intermittent fasting and OMAD are really just techniques to help achieve CICO in the end. I don't see the point in water fasting however, seems kinda retarded.

>No bodybuilder has EVER prepared for a show by "fasting"

This is wrong