Too fat to bulk

>Too fat to bulk
>Not enough muscles to cut
What do i do?

Attached: 1552454525846.png (1394x632, 60K)

Decide on one or the other and commit to it.

Delete this thread and read the sticky. There are like, a hundred of you fat ticks asking this question every day.

You don't need a lot of muscle to cut. If you don't have visible abs you should cut, period. If you're a beginner it won't harm your ability to develop strength and muscle.

fpbp

Attached: WOOTER.gif (480x480, 1.82M)

if you're too fat to bulk you cut
there's no such thing as not enough muscles to cut

if you're in a position like this it's feasible to build muscle as you lean out. The whole "you cant build muscle AND lose weight" only applies to people in decent shape already. i.e. not you

bulk because if you cut you'll have no muscle and be a skinny idiot

>if you're fat you should become obese
thanks for remnding me to never take advice from this board. you faggots will never make it

Attached: CumVirgin.png (329x215, 49K)

I had a hard time cutting at first because I didn't really know what I was doing, so I focused on building muscle first. I think it was a waste of time.

Focus on losing body fat first. Just make sure you do some resistance training and eat enough protons to minimize muscle loss. I wish I had done that from the start, knowing the things I know now.

If you have visible abs and a tiny bit of muscle you look better than the vast majority of the North American population. Whereas if you're over 20% bodyfat unless you're extremely big you'll look like flabby piece of shit.

Best to cut first I think. If you bulk you might get used to cheating with crappy foods that won't help your gains. But if you cut first you'll be used to a healthy diet when it's time to start clean bulking.

Body puts on muscle better from the 10-18% bf range and puts on more fat in the 20% +
So even if you dont want to look skinny, its better to cut first as it will improve your gains.
And no one likes fat fucks.

This is all in the sticky, you should read it.

Only took half the thread before this was posted. You can’t get stronger as a skeleton. Like you can’t get bigger without a strength foundation.

Enjoy your stretch marks OP. The path of the bloatlord is a tough one.

Complete broscience. A body can not exist in a catabolic AND an anabolic state, at the same time. Fuck off with this "hurr beginners can cut and gain muscle at the same time" bullshit

it can but you need to be incredibly obese for it to be possible. as a rule though you can only do one or the other.

I don't understand what's going on in the picture

>what is intermittent fasting

>hurr durr I'm retarded and cant understand anything beyond 3rd grade biology
kill yourself. Oxygen is a valuable resource and you're clearly wasting it

When people say "lose fat and build muscle" they don't mean at the literal same time you brain dead retard. When you don't eat you're catabolic, when you eat you are anabolic. It's very possible for someone to eat a good amount of protein to build muscle and still be under their calorie threshold for the day and lose fat. As long as your nitrogen balance is positive you will build muscle, regardless of your calorie amount, but it takes a good amount of protein and calories to get there in the first place. On top of that beginner's MPS is much more active than an advanced lifter, so they'll see it happen faster for less strain

Attached: 7ME4PjN.gif (500x500, 448K)

you are a complete spastic. I have been out of sports and lifting for a while cos final year uni and got back into lifting and judo the last month and a bit. I have been gaining strength and visibly gained muscle while maintaining the same weight to within less than a kilo. please explain to me how that is possible without both building muscle and losing fat. i know I have some good genetics for this shit but it is not impossible you absolute brainlet. using fat and putting on muscle are not the same system and can be done simultaneously you are just lazy or a gde

>month and a bit.
just thought about it and it actually a bit less than a month

Based and /otterpilled/

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>what do?
Make shitty threads on Jow Forums