Hes 45 year old and strong as an ox

Hes 45 year old and strong as an ox

imagine how strong he would have been at his prime and blasted full of roids? just imagine

most powerlifters dont live that long and look like shit past 40 yet the bloatlord at 45 does just fine

on his prime, he would have been god itself

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-120541_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjnV4Mcz9lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does his training seem so gimmicky

still looks like a 45 year old fat bald man that does 0 work

can any bloat-savvy linguist translate this to me? im a mere initiate
youtube.com/watch?v=SjnV4Mcz9lk

You understand people still gravitate to him because he has inhuman strength? They don’t care about how he looks they just like being in the presence of power. Fucking lookism faggot

because it is, hes too fat and useless to do proper lifts

is that the retard who bounces weights on his gut and forearms and call it a rep

bump

Attached: oswald kaplan 2.png (976x549, 377K)

to bounce anything you need strenght

Acknowledging grizzly looks like a fat fucking slob isnt lookism. Freaking out over a 1/8 cm difference in the size of someone biceps is lookism. Grizzly is a fat fucking disgusting faggot

can't wait to see this fat waste of human space die from burnt out adrenals and kidneys. hopefully one day he realizes his obesity issue and addresses it.

Greek mating call.

"Twinkoids going to die tonight"

I followed his twitter for a bit, until I got jealous when he started liking/replying to huge dick pics. I imagine the bloatlord is the best big spoon but secretly wants to little spoon.

I'd love being his big spoon

Simply imagine the heat he radiates, enough to keep both of you warm during deep slavic winters. Like cuddling a heater, but one that could crush you if he rolled over

So like an actual radiator?

I don't know if you could handle cuddling the grizzly if a puny radiator would crush you.

Sorry I am 5'9'' (basically a little girl).

I think that twitter is fake as english is too good.

He makes some points about the state of the modern fitness community. He calls out the common powerlifter for having no stamina and shows people who pursue aesthetics how wrong they are in not embracing the bloat. He also says it's a personal goal to see this injustice ended. Finishes the speech with a warcry emanating from the bottom of his bloat