Autistic Gym Habits

>put on the Pacific Rim soundtrack
>pretend I’m a giant robot lifting buildings and mountains

Attached: 032B6F35-3319-4C3A-891B-CB74496A8090.png (250x360, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=B1AIG_Hf0Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=1iu-WAHBbW8
youtu.be/Cer0_1F0z7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pTj3hdDsSew
youtube.com/watch?v=H88oI5uX3jM
youtube.com/watch?v=93vmIVzWb-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever you gotta do to get them gainz brah

I do this when I use the adaptive motion trainer....

Attached: 20190608_093813_1.gif (368x496, 2.06M)

Attached: JJDi3en.gif (500x281, 1.24M)

>youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
>pretend to be a teutonic knight pushing up the portcullis of jerusalem

Attached: 281BC65C-DE74-4E3C-9AEF-BA57D5D98CBA.jpg (1024x464, 62K)

That sounds fantastic for farmers walks.

Let us leave mankind behind together

>unironically did this with squats
>toss a fucking giant monster off my shoulders

Attached: 9b52b45d94dee17e444dcb2dd27977a1.jpg (640x949, 118K)

>tfw have done all of these at least once

nice.

Attached: 1404832644840.png (847x445, 832K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B1AIG_Hf0Gw
>Last rep before ascending to heaven.

I pretend I'm a dnd adventurer lifting a gate so my party can escape on my last squat rep

>doing cable chest flies
>pretend hugging my imaginary gf

youtube.com/watch?v=1iu-WAHBbW8

Attached: ES_Unearthed-Cover.jpg (316x316, 17K)

Had to lower resistance to take a steady video.

When resistance is high and you have to push/pull strongly with your arms and push deep/hard with your legs to keep it moving..i legitimately close my eyes and imagine I'm piloting a giant mecha

>Playlist on loop:
>Simple and Clean (Planitb Remix)
>Sanctuary
>Face My Fears
>I'm Sora, bashing Heartless and Nobodies

Attached: Sora04B.png (449x844, 228K)

>weebshit
Get on my level. Extra reps beyond normal limits guaranteed.
youtu.be/Cer0_1F0z7Y

Attached: C4383DC8-DE61-4AB2-822E-AA6808CCB8C1.jpg (500x668, 96K)

> Pacific rim music
> bionicle image

Ah, so it's front squats then

>I arrange the barbell so that it is perpendicular with or parallel to any surrounding straight lines including breaks in the flooring, ceiling structures, walls.

Attached: 1550239274304.png (280x336, 216K)

>Wear bandana around head
>Picture my muscle groups as hydraulics, enforces good form and makes me feel stronger
>Nod my head to my music between sets
>Use the voice of my old wrestling coach (black boomer, sweetest dude in the world, sounded just like Doc Louis from Punch Out) saying "c'mon baby! get it! run it!" when I'm actually pumping iron
>Pick up pieces of metal in the hopes that I'll become attractive enough that girls don't leave me anymore

>I stare into space between lifts and walk from workout to workout in a trancelike state.

Attached: 1541266519359.jpg (500x375, 26K)

I sometimes put on Castlevania music and train to kill Dracula.

>using the voice of your coach
I still sometimes use the voice of my old guitar teacher (an Irish maniac obsessed with karate and fighting) to motivate me, yelling at me to "BE THE BIGGET BADDER DUDE."

Bionicle

me and a buddy of mine do those cringey millennial dances

its a good laugh but I know people fucking hate seeing it

Attached: 1552297274142.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Is this not normal?

>I have a number of specific movements and cues that I execute before each lift in order to ensure that my body is correctly positioned and ready for vigorous exercise. I call this routine, "The Set Up."

Attached: 1562209351348.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

I have to start the set at the high point of the song I’m listening to. I always play the Doom 2016 “BFG Division” for my squats, Imagine Dragons’ “Believer” and then “Natural” for bench, and then In Flames, FFDP, Disturbed, etc, for the rest.

Hey man I use Cryoshell too sometimes

I pretend to be a space marine training to kill xenos and herectics for the god emporer of man.

Attached: 1558831311852.png (480x480, 84K)

>Listen to Goku power up for extra motivation
>For OHP pretend im pushing a spirit bomb above my head

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 542K)

That's fucking awesome, man
I did Kung Fu when I was a kid, instructor was this super intense bald, blue-eyed, tough motherfucker with a thinning new York accent. I gotta start having him talk to me.

Sounds like a man who knows how to get that adrenaline rush, I imagine going fucking super saiyan and scream myself out in my head if I really want to go hard on a max

Attached: b31.jpg (859x960, 224K)

I listen to the initial a soundtrack when I'm doing HIIT on the treadmill

I think I found a new bit of motivation, getting into Jager mode.

bro nice same

Crusader mode really gets my pump on

>put on harms way
>jump around hardcore dancing, playing air guitar and screaming the lyrics pretending im playing a show

home gym master race, gets me fucking pumped for heavy sets.

Attached: 19622142785_b37ee69958_b.jpg (683x1024, 169K)

Lmfao off user. Imagining this made me so happy. You truly are the autist of the generation

listen to black metal and pretend im a viking

I pretend i'm a genetically modified cyborg. And when i'm struggling I tell myself that i shouldn't be hindered by human limitations.

Attached: ef10f6d61beb3355302f897cd4499876.jpg (485x960, 67K)

Gym time? More like spacemarine larping hour!

Same but with Eva
Also like pretend i’m Doomguy and play the soundtrack, even with the Slayer Testaments.

Attached: 3rdimpact.png (3136x1220, 373K)

Same but punching giant lizards

I listen to Vox Day podcasts as I prepare for the upcoming race war.

Attached: 2019.02.01-03.21-boundingintocomics-5c5463ed63af9.png (750x400, 113K)

Anytime i'm doing rows or lat pull downs i pretend to be a viking who has to row faster. The enemy is shooting arrows at us and we need to make it to shore to have a proper fight. When i imagine myself on a ship full of vikings, there is a strong one behind me yelling at us to row. I don't want to disappoint him so i never fail my sets

Attached: delete.jpg (1050x700, 150K)

Absolutely based

>grab ez curl bar at the end.
> look at it as I would it.
> yell out at the top of my lungs >THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOO
I have not got kicked out of the gym yet!

I think these things are fucking gay. Why do you like them? Willing to give them a chance

Joke's on you, I don't back or front squat cus no squat rack in home gym. Dumbbells in each hand bb

>Oh my notebook? I'm writing a story. I write in it and read it at the gym. The title: "The Strongest Version of Myself".

Attached: 1554150367106.png (469x463, 407K)

Based.

Attached: 5d0.png (632x354, 328K)

>put on WW2 training songs and chants
>gotta get yoked before i drop into normandy

i do that but its legit so i can look in the mirror and make sure my stance is good, easier to make sure everything is square w/ nice 90 degree angles

>I have written down the holes to place the hooks and safety rails

Attached: 1547216130120.png (442x532, 331K)

FUCK i have a Notes page that's this

cringe

>Buy a cool hooded top with my favourite gyms branding on it
>Don't wear it to said gym for fear people won't think I'm jacked enough to rock it

Attached: images (5).jpg (583x526, 30K)

>harms way
Proteincore

>Carry along with your foolish isolation exercises and restrictive 'clean' dieting. Perhaps women will be drawn to your defined abdominals and rounded shoulders, but I will attract a much more intelligent, perceptive woman who has a taste for a man who can call upon his body to exert lethal amounts of force as one kinetic chain.

Attached: 1547350155303.jpg (450x600, 58K)

I unironically use the stair master for HIIT. Ellipticals suck ass though

thats the point of the thread faggot

Attached: 1550019104716.png (696x748, 434K)

Now this is based. Everyone else is training mindlessly. We have a goal.

>tick in the leg for 5 minutes before squatting heavy
fucking kill me, it must look hilarious. on the other hand i've been playing the autist game my whole life and it even attracted some pussy so idk.

Attached: autist.webm (560x684, 752K)

>Listen to Vegeta's theme on piano on hard sets
>DOES A MACHINE LIKE YOURSELF EVER EXPERIENCE FEAR

Be sure to practice your social skills so you can make social gains to make that last one true friend

tfs vegeta > all others

I lift while listening to anime songs.
Sometimes I'll time the reps to the song so when I'm on my 5th rep of a heavy squat or something the music picks up and I go even further beyond.
Better yet, sometimes I'll open my phone in front of me or lay it on the ground. Then have either my friend yell at me via a video chat or I'll have a picture of my waifu on it. Then when I clench my ass for the last few reps I open my eyes in the hole of the squat and my friend yells at me, or my waifu encourages me. Whatever to squat 4pl8 you know?
>pic related

Attached: gymautism.png (599x258, 9K)

>I lift while listening to anime songs.
same. and video game soundtracks. nier automata's ost is absolute god-tier lifting music

Nier music, and 2B are like knee wraps I swear.
Last time I went heavy was with Nier and Gurren Lagaan.

>Nier and Gurren Lagaan.
nicce

also i hate the Eva rebuild movies but there is some god-tier lifting music on the soundtracks

youtube.com/watch?v=pTj3hdDsSew
youtube.com/watch?v=H88oI5uX3jM
youtube.com/watch?v=93vmIVzWb-M

too bad the movies are complete dogshit with no heart and they ruined shinji's character

Attached: 1541203307451.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Classic. Abs only show how weakly and malnourished a man is.

the first time i played nier automata i got uncontrollable urges to lift while playing. it must have been a mix of the music and the absolute perfection of waifuism that is 2B that spiked my test

Kinda reminds me of FMA:Brotherhood. I haven't seen the new evas but I remember old eva is top notch.
I'm adding these to my playlist. They're pretty good. Thanks bru!
Kaworu best lad

Attached: integrity.png (640x478, 431K)

>I haven't seen the new evas
don't fucking bother. they stripped all of the heart and soul from the series and replaced it with overly-flashy action scenes and CGI animation. it's an obvious and incredibly shitty AAA high-budget cashgrab to sell merchandise and movie tickets

>tfw always whisper, 'currahee' while doing my runs

This makes me sad :(.
I really liked the old eva, so full of life. Everyone called shinji a pussy but he's just a lil baby boy. Shoulda lifted for rei like me.

>Shoulda lifted for rei like me.
i was always into misato. from when i first watched the series at age 14 or so up to now age 30+. never understood the appeal of rei or asuka, but i don't hate on bros that like them

i hope you say that to the weights

lmao
ok, yeah I've done this shit

Same. When I do ball slams I like to pretend that I'm in space and catching passing asteroids to slam my way into an enemy ship.

true patrician

>Yell God is dead between sets
>Primal scream at last set
>Always afraid neighbors hear me
>But still do it
Home gym is great

I Listen to politic and literature classics so I can pretend I do brain gains while doing body gains.
I also try to solve cryptographic cyphers in my brain, albeit that sfor now.

Quite based

Attached: 17E475CF421C4023AAB8B5DEA358519B.jpg (752x1024, 97K)

I do the exact same fucking thing, word for word, but on the rowing machine with wardruna playing
My fucking nigga

gonna do this now thanks lmso

Now if I get to the gym and nobody would be around I'll probably start swinging the bench like a bat.

Attached: prship.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

That actually sounds fun I'll do that today.
Same. It's most likely because I want to be a biomechatronics engineer. Also I like to pretend I'm doomguy. After a really intense workout I had a dream where I actually was doomguy and I was slaying demons

I chant the "Keep your head above the Mayhem" lyrics in stressful situations

I unironically listen to Jojo beatdown soundtracks during my heavy sets (eg stardust crusaders, il vento d'oro etc)
Every single time i hit a new pr.

Attached: qi8fkzx3tkj21.jpg (850x477, 37K)

Normal OCD shit:
> Align plates in the barbell so the weight and units written are parallel to the ground
> Leave the dumbbells so their weight is easily readable

> Enter the swimming pool on the less deep side
> Walk slowly to the deeper side to acclimate to water temperature
> Pretend to be EVA03 after becoming an angel and walks befores finding EVA01 on its path

Attached: 1563460189705.jpg (560x577, 226K)

I pretend to be in a prison gym

the great spirit Mata Nui!!!!!

Blessed and greatspiritpilled
Sometimes I imagine benching a car to keep someone from getting crushed, or deadlifting trees or squatting falling rubble

Attached: 1525137791795.png (373x457, 360K)

this coat looks pretty damn comfy desu

Imagine myself as a communist super soldier for Lenin, crushing the skulls of reactionary bootlickers for the honor and dignity of the working class.

Attached: 1562448144977.jpg (161x230, 10K)

When i pick bench up by the handle and drag it around, I unironically imagine this scene playing in my head.

When I am getting ready for a heavy set of deadlifts I pretend that my straps are like the bandages Rock Lee wears and that I'm about to unleash a Hidden Lotus on my enemy.

Based and Toa-pilled