Is this part of my leg supposed to hurt after squatting?

Is this part of my leg supposed to hurt after squatting?

Attached: Leg.png (844x801, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W73Mc0Gil9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf mate? That's your knee, that is not normal.
Next time try squatting with lower weight and don't bend your knees

>don't bend your knees when squatting

You can still crouch from the ankles and hips like normal, just don't bend knees

Soft knees my nueiiggaaa

Don’t listen to that schizophrenic advice. Use more butt to take the weight off your knees.

I'm not OP, but 2 days ago was my first time squatting (or any activity for the purpose of building leg muscles), I squatted 40LBS 10x10. That night I could hardly walk down the stairs, and now my thighs/ass are extra sore whenever I'm getting up, sitting down, etc.
Is this normal?

>10x10

why?

stretch after you lift, especially hamstrings and it band

I had knee pain as well, used a lower weight and really worked on my form. Then I moved up in weight again and had no issues

What the fuck are you trying to say? Can you u draw picture

Yes it's normal

yep, normal
desu 10 sets is a bit much for first time ever doing something

is the pain actually in the posterior aspect of the knee? or on the side?
if side, consider pes anserine bursitis and keep in mind the following:
often this type of lateralized knee pain has to do with knees bending inwards or outwards during the movement - pay attention to this and ensure its not the case, knees should not drift outside of the plane defined by the plane bisecting the ankle vertically
also, consider googling stretches to reduce stress on pes anserine area (has to do with hamstring/IT band afairecall)

user, HEED MY POST

Your problem is that you're not correctly engaging your glutes during your squat and are compensating using your ITB. I had the exact same pain from running a long time ago and this was the issue. Weak glutes.

Fix your squat, squeeze your ass muscles when you squat. Wouldn't hurt to roll your glute with a lacrosse ball now and then either. Pigeon stretch as well.

I'm fucking telling you bro.

Attached: tumblr_om641f5XMP1r6ke5co1_1280.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

If you need to bend the knees, no more than 10degrees.

What's the downside to that many reps/sets? I do all of my exercises 10x10, mainly to compensate for the light weights I have (20 LBS dumbbells, I Just ordered more plates in the mail).

Is 10 reps/sets too many even once you're more developed? I've only been working out for a couple of months, so I'm still a new fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=W73Mc0Gil9A

Attached: knee.png (841x434, 472K)

yes 10 sets is too many, esp for squats

I see a lot of people do 5x5, that's probably a better amount? And why is 10x10 bad, is it just because of diminishing returns, or something else?

Muscle is built during recovery, not workout. Doing more will make recovery harder

Looks like it could be damaged or torn meniscus, go see a Dr about having MRIs done

>don’t bend your knees while squatting
Jow Forums advice ladies and gentlemen

It's not permanent pain, though. For instance now, 3 hours later, the pain is gone

I was the same, it would hurt after bending it with pressure on (squatting etc), also used to swell up after long periods standing in work. Ending g up having keyhole surgery done and its fine now

The injury that tore it was August 2017, noticed pain in november 2018, surgery Feb 19 andback too 100% by March

>Thinking that you can't