/fraud/

Up the dose.

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Attached: istockphoto-481223292-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 297K)

Friendly reminder I'm less degenerate, more attractive and 100% swoler than the shitflinging samefag anons who hide out here since they get mogged into the next century every time they associate themselves with an identity

Why are you dyels even still here?
steroids have only made you bald. you won't get big when the only thing you lift is your fingers to the keyboard....

Attached: 20190717_132147.jpg (1366x1936, 1005K)

every photo you post you look worse in, quit while youre ahead

What was that?

Nobody cares.

>samefagging anons
zoinks scoob

How glad we're you that thread died after I said you should fight the other guy?

Didn’t see it. I’ll fight anyone, I haven’t mentioned this as I feel you dyels will start making fun of it but I’ve been practicing BJJ and kickboxing for the last 1.5 years.

I am always ahead of you if you have nothing posted. Why would anyone here listen to user who is by default pond scum? Nothing to back your opinion what so ever... Might as well be asking HAEs supporter for diet tips HAHAHA

Fake masT

you don't even train upper body and your lower body still looks really fucking bad

>plebbit

>Friendly reminder I'm less degenerate, more attractive and 100% swoler than the shitflinging samefag anons who hide out here since they get mogged into the next century every time they associate themselves with an identity

Attached: 05257DBB-0E1F-4EEE-8D6E-402D6FC042A9.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Who has any need to when I am already better than 99% of the people here?

I don't even know which homo you are, why should I listen to your QQing? Are you supposed to be someone important? You are trying so hard now every post for my >you, so here you are; I am, infact, very generous.

Attached: 20190718_191619.jpg (1904x1615, 1.34M)

It's gotta be a fake because he was going back and forth with a guy about how they were both down to meet "halfway across the Atlantic" and fight
Then they slowly changed the subject and I haven't seen anything since

I talk to him everyday I can 100% verify for you that is a fake hahaha

I recently switced from 23g 1" injections in my glutes to 26g 1/2" in my quads at the suggestion of another user, and it's been a game changer. It's so much faster and easier and I barely even feel the injection at all. It made injecting go from a chore to something that almost seems fun. Anyone who claims 26g is too narrow is being dramatic. Draw with a 20g or 23g, duh, but injecting with 26g works fine. It takes like 5 seconds. Also anyone who claims 1/2" isn't deep enough for IM is just a fatty and can be ignored. If you're frauding and still so fat that you need 1" to get into IM territory then you are doing it wrong.

Your one claim to fame, your ass, is btfo by mine. I am a superior being to you in every aspect.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-214325_Snapchat.jpg (851x1085, 565K)

>attention whore sees how much we loved the autistic rage posts from mast
>tries to fill the void
>“hEy YOu gUISe I’m soOOoO AnnOYing AnD CriNGy!!!”

Sorry, the autism has to be genuine to be entertaining. Now go seek attention somewhere else with your gross looking/deformed body.

nice bathroom beta

ooof. estp stop slacking

you also have poster pictures of him on your wall. are they the photoshopped ones?

wtf is this dan

Attached: 099FF4F1-4E28-4648-A6A0-F29BFE3DA6D8.jpg (640x799, 109K)

dont think the roids have been too kind to you either

Attached: estp.png (696x574, 626K)

-L-
*sniff*
°3°

>reddit
>resorts to drugs
yep

>t. guy who looks like shit

>t. triggered manlet with receding hairline and infertile balls

yikes sweaty

Ouch, imagine btfoing yourself this hard

Hahahaha I see you are a newfag, I have already shown in archives I was posting like this with my handle before masT ever tripped. Try harder though it might be the most you have ever accomplished

You know I have upgraded them to body pillows now

I'm not even sure what you autists are trying to call manly in this picture. The shadow of my contour you are imagining to be a beard?

I should not have expected any of you to be capable of recognizing facial hair when you cannot even grow any yourself, yike

It is like I'm babysitting coming here

You seem upset.

>t. upset
you replied to me, baby boy

imagine roiding for that. Brutal.

gonna be a thiccc summer

Attached: C5F28B2A-99FB-44A5-AC9C-C9BC0B27245D.jpg (750x1263, 214K)

>btfoing yourself
shut up whore my ass and legs are 3x as big as yours and that's literally all you train

>“Hahaha I was being retared before mast was. Also you don’t get special fake internet points because you weren’t here at a certain time”

Wow, you sure showed me didn’t you?

Attached: 294BF3A5-2A45-4C76-B997-57ABFD59FA9B.jpg (640x814, 57K)

post abs

She needs to wear a t-shirt that says “I did roids and all I got was this manly jawline”.

we see your legs and hips bulging so post your ass and bury estp in the mud like I did it's the only way bro

Not unless you use actual big boy doses you little faglord.

Wow a thot on Jow Forums being a namefag and acting like masT spazzing out like a autist now this is quality meme shit

Attached: 1562702682497.jpg (354x480, 66K)

umad

I don’t need to tho, she already knows mine is bigger

running roughly 1g of gear between test and deca right now. just threw proviron in because deca was starting to fuck with my libido slightly

Attached: C377CF1F-0C80-4C6A-803E-D80500F80C46.jpg (750x942, 580K)

>only 1g combined

Attached: Rookie.gif (244x156, 1.02M)

You ever fuck with Halo before?

nah, i’m not a big fan of orals. I kicked this blast off with 30mg of anadrol per day for 5 weeks

Anadrol or dbol for a first cycle with 500 mg test weekly?

Attached: gains.png (2000x1500, 1.51M)

adrol

Is it true that one cycle of steroids gives permanent benefits (extra muscle nuclei etc)?

About to start my first cycle on a vial of test 400 that my old man is procuring for me,

Any tips on dosing with this? I would like to be a cheapass and not have to purchase another vial lol

Attached: 40143.jpg (262x194, 15K)

Stop being so fucking poor. Can you even afford AI and PCT?

Disgusting bloated and fat.

What are you trying to add stupid cunt? Don’t you realized that you need to run more stuff to get bigger and leaner? The only thing that you’re putting right now is on water and fat.

You can’t add more muscle with those shitty retarded cycle. And your mind is so weak that makes you think that you’re doing it right when you look like complete garbage.

Do us a favor and kill yourself stupid bald cunt cope.

I don’t even know what are you trying to prove. That you have a big ass? If people in real life don’t care about you neither us. So do us a favor a stop pinning Walmart oil into your ass and put a bullet inside of your brain so you can end your stupid miserable life as a faggot dick lover.

BBC lover. Hope you get VIH and die the slowest way so you’re able to see how your stupid ass is getting smaller and you feel weaker every time. Even though that won’t kill you, you will do it by doing suicide because nobody showed you love during your pathetic life.

You won’t see any results on test.

Are these threads supporting or denouncing steroid use?

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (368x237, 16K)

Does Connor Murphy use roids?

Yes, and cringepilled

Attached: FujiFilm-QuickSnap-Waterproof-disposable-camera-thumbnail.png (279x179, 95K)

It enables users but is a beacon of deterring for natties.

So the answer is: Yes

>angry esl poster

Yes

Can you give me a quick rundown why it's a better option?

Some people are telling me I'll put more mass with dbol.

Dbol is great. Some people don't like how you retain a lot of water on it, common to get "moon face". It also aromatizes a lot, which is what causes the water retention. So you need to be ready to up your AI if need be.

Anadrol is relatively "dry" and doesn't aromatize as heavily, but it's side effect is that it can increase prolactin, which if left unchecked will cause your nips to produce milk. Cabaser is what you need on hand for that.

Raloxifene is not enough in case of anadrol gyno?

It's not gyno.

Lmao is one of the namedfags a roiding woman

Since you're just starting out its harder to manage your ai with dbol involved since it aromatizes

Adrol doesnt aromatize at all, nor does it effect prolactin. You can get 'mystery' gyno on very high doses which is believed to be caused by it acting directly on the estrogen receptors. Won't be a problem

Ralox takes ages to work but can be run preemptively throughout the cycle since it has fuck all sides. Nolva is better to nuke a flare up of gyno, and will be fine for your needs.

This guy has no idea what he's talking about

I can tell a man ass from a woman ass any day of the week. That is a man's ass. And a fine one at that.

Attached: 1539309954248.png (775x792, 1.25M)

Has anyone gotten some weird effect here from steroids. I have heard some talk that Chinese steroids might contain heavy metals and there might be some other unclean juice going around. But i haven't really seen anyone claiming problems.
You see time to time someone getting some other hormone as hgh.

Care I get adrol gyno on 50mg when I use it for over 2 weeks give or take.

yeah she roids without lifting.

So having nolva on hands on top of regular AI is enough while running anadrol?

And it's only use in case of a flareup right?

Tbol causing headaches?

Just started taking it at 50mg ED btw. BP looks normal 125/70

Every UGL is from China nigger

at what age did you start juicing, /fraud/? do you regret starting too early, or even too late?

20, wish I started at 14.

14 sounds like a little much, you get your last growth spurt then or something?

yeah bro I'm short as fuck.

did you have any complications starting at 20?

nah and anyone saying to hit your "natty limit" or wait until "x" years lifting is fucking gatekeeping or a seething natty.

Why would he? What even age related "complications" could there even be?

I was reading the reddit wiki in the OP and saw all the warnings regarding people under 25 starting a cycle
I was skeptical though since they don't really provide any sources

The wiki is mostly shit other than explaining what AI and PCT is etc.

get better at researching. get comfortable with reading forum posts + labs if you want to see examples of under 25 shutdown.

can't shut down if you run hcg on cycle
>inb4 hcg desensitization
its a myth

Attached: chulsoon.jpg (960x960, 86K)

who cares about shutdown. brewing test is fucking dirt cheap. biggest cuck excuse for not roiding early is muh shutdown.

maybe I want to have kids when im older
and keep my hair

>infertility meme
HCG and not having cuck genes, Ronnie Coleman has like 40 niglets.
>keep my hair
Yeah bro Jay Cutler and Tom Platz and Arnold Schwartzenegger and Lee Priest totally didn't roid in their early teens and use more gear than anyone here ever will. No, actually they did. Hair is about taking care of it and having the genes to keep hair. If you go bald on the sauce you were gonna go bald anyway.

>have kids
tons of IFBB pros have many kids
>my hair
maybe run keto shampoo and minox

nice excuses

Attached: 1524237621072.png (400x350, 80K)

wait then

Is this guy natty?

yeah he says he is on instagram

Anyone have any experience with test only cycles? If so please post your before/afters.

Also what kind of ai did you run and what sides did you experience? Kinda worried about hair loss/acne

Attached: 1563236401626.jpg (1080x1350, 67K)

>Those lips
S E A T T L E

Before I was small. After I was slightly less small. 500mg test a week, only used 12.5mg asin on the days I pinned.
Got more gains than natty and recovered quicker. Honestly thought my test was bunk because I felt no different mentally, until I got blood that put me at 3000 ng/dl.

Hair loss is a meme. Roid rage is a meme. Got a bit of acne due to hormone fluctuations (increasing and decreasing test, especialy when going from blast > cruise etc.) but nothing too bad. Just don't have shit genetics. Obviously dont run obscene amounts of tren/mast etc if you care about your hair, but you say test only so you should be fine.

what was your weight before/after and how long were you on it for?

You sound like youre not too impressed with the results, but im hesitant on trying a more complicated cycle since it will be my first and i want to keep it simple while starting out.

>decide to check out /fraud/
>Immediate shit flinging and drama
Of COURSE it's from a foid.

>less degenerate, more attractive and 100% swoler than the shitflinging samefag anons who hide out here
u can 't be serious, you didn't even prove you are a real girl

Before I was 85kg at 180cm, after cutting a bit to get back to similar level of bodyfat I was at 90kg. 15 week cycle (3x test vials). So it was still worth it, just the hype about steroids is that its magic when its not. Just look at some of the trips like crusader or testjar. I should have ate more and not worried about getting too fat.

Good idea to keep it simple and add one compound at a time. Nothing wrong with dbol/adrol to finish off your cycle either, since you'll know how a basic test backbone works for you.

>just the hype about steroids is that its magic when its not. Just look at some of the trips like crusader or testjar.
To be fair, crusader put on like 46lbs in 6 months. That's pretty magical.

testjar put on an insane amount of weight too lmao

in his gut

Imagine believing you have to run insane amounts of drugs to make progress. DESU the more research I do, the more I realize guys like you just respond poorly to anabolics = you have shit genetics.

Do you actually think Jay Cutler looked good as a teen? No he had complete shit genetics BUT his response to anabolics was in the 99.99% and that’s why he was constantly on the olympia stage.

I upped npp once to 800mg for a week and shocked myself in the mirror. Those big boy blasts will have their time but until then i’m building a foundation (something none of you fuck boys who talk shit are actually doing).

Attached: 9EC333ED-894D-4AE9-AACC-B95F6B5158B0.jpg (220x352, 29K)

Accurate. His lifts are trash. He barely works out. A diet of chicken nuggets and milk is not the best

how would giving a dog dianabol affect him or tren? would it shut down a male dog and make him sterile and would it make a female dog more manly dog? I have 1500 dbol pills and ive been thinking of doing some experiments.
What about lets say feeding roommates some random dbol pill here and there, would it shut them down or really lower their testosterone long term

tren causes a lot of blood vessel damage and brain damage in humans.
ergolog has some studies on it, and for real life examples just look at the namefags on /fraud/