Is it possible to look like this without resorting to drugs?

Is it possible to look like this without resorting to drugs?

Attached: ideal male body0.png (640x480, 437K)

is this guy the manlet from london who has a baboon face?

100% yes

How does one achieve a physique like this?

Who?

tinytrip?

i dont think so. similar physique tho

Yes that isn't even peak natty just a good one

Manlet can reach peak aesthetics without any gear, but they can also never stand next to a real man or they look stupid. It’s a bit of a catch 22.

What does peak natty look like then?

bf % edtimate? I have vivisble abs and serratus but they look lke shit. Other than that vveiny arms and some shoulder veins and back shredz. How can I have a core like this? it looks fantastic.

I dont train core btw.

jeff cavaliere

WHAT HAPPENED TO TINYTRIP

I MISS 2012 Jow Forums

He natty

yes, its just have above average genetics lift, train hard dont overeat and you will be there in a span of 2-3 years

He got a gf, fixed his life, and left this shithole

Very reasonable, I'd say achieveable even with calisthenics

yeah, he's got a great shoulder to waist ratio (no one would ever tell this guy not to train obliques for muh v taper)

Who is he?

you wont look as good s him even with steroids

Me too. I just started lurking again like 2 months ago.
This place has changed so much.
Back then it was all about squats & oats.
Now its all about facepulls (Which are great) and nobody does upright rows anymore

Don't forget orphan

Lol what a loser

Same here. '09-'12 crew checking in. Miss dem bois

You've been on fit for 10 years?

Post body

yes
but you don't have the discipline
[spoiler]neither do I[/spoiler]

NOT NATTY

Not 10 years solid but first came here 10 years ago. IDEL bro

Looks like good genetics for a physique division if he chose to compete. Good aesthetics for a nice v taper if he trained back and lats more

Got a gf, recovered from depression, realised the futility of being ripped for life and forwent all his gains.

Attached: 1462027205662.jpg (2592x1458, 1.21M)

gf is the ultimate gains goblin. the guy had an insane physique.

Attached: tumblr_lw3kzzkc8F1r85eyio1_500.jpg (497x403, 19K)

No way he's natty

Yes. This is just a low body fat percentage, a few years of work and good genetics

if you aren't too tall, probably. it will take a shitload of effort though since that will be somewhere around your natural limit.

He was 100% natty and 100% 5'1.

Tiny trip is so fucking ugly lmao. And now he doesn't even have his gainz. Sad!

Define not tall. Is it achievable at 184 cm natty? Or you gotta be under 175 for it.

For any natty that is reading this, remember: you can be as based as you think you are but when you look in the mirror your body doesn't prove it. Maybe, just maybe, at that point you should question whether the things that people (your favourite fake natty youtubers) tell about steroids are true.

For example, if you believe steroids make your dick small you have been deluded. Instead mindlessly bashing on performance enhancing drugs, try to understand them, and you will soon realize the positives outweigh the negatives.

Good luck natty copers. May you step to the light and take the red pill.

Attached: goals.jpg (1023x846, 69K)

I literally have a problematic heart, and have heart issues running in my family. I will never take anytning other than natural stuff like creatine.

Maybe with a small dose if cannabis, but not completely without drugs.

>Creatine
At this point you might just as well hop on juice. Your natty card void anyways

>TRT
>Natty
Choose one and only one.

I'm not opposed to roiding, I just can't see a reason why I should. I compete in powerlifting (not winning anything, but I'm still there lol) and have had progress every week since I started about a year back.
I worry that I might fuck up and get more migraines or something if I ever did roids, because that's what has kept me from working. I get migraines for like 5-6 hours every single day.

For me any negative side-effect is enough to not consider roiding. Lifting just isn't that important to me. Roids fuck your sleep, that's good enough reason to stay natty.

kek I don't care about nattyness I just don't want to die in my sleep at like age 30. Creatine looks safe with the exception of contributing to hair loss (I am alrrady balding so idgaf)

>Roids fuck your sleep
Lol no.

I was pulling your leg. Isn't the whole balding thing a meme anyhow. I used to take Creatine and my hair is as strong as ever

take some melatonin pussy. $6 for 90 tablets lmfao available at any pharmacy

Attached: 1512719685332.jpg (758x947, 57K)

I think it increases DHT in people who are genetically predisposed to go bald anyway. So it basically accelerates your balding.

>How can I have a core like this?
>I don't train core
Train core.

Creatine is in food, you dumb cunt.

Oops, Look who's the dumb cunt now.

melatonin pills dont work idiot unless you have something seriously physically wrong with your brain

he was on anavar and quite vocal about it

>melatonin pills don't work

tell me why one 3mg pill puts me to bed like a fucking baby when im on 800mg Tren E a week

Attached: hannah.jpg (650x999, 140K)

Yes.

i miss early Jow Forums tiny, scoobs,zyzz :(

kek, whats the peak aesthetics for a 6'3 guy?

Lankletism

I've roided a lot about 4 years ago to realise that the negatives outweight the positives. Just wait until you're in the hospital bed at 21 like I was to realise it.

I wasn't even abusing doing small doses and correct PCT's but it didn't matter to my body.

Isley is a handsome dude no homo.

Post body

nice blog. post body

gatekeeping or a seething natty coper, i literally cannot tell

Enjoy dying in your 30s.
There's so much more to life, it's not all about looking good

>falling for the dying early meme
arnold is still alive at 71 and mogging your dyel ass

Attached: 1535381835306.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Through exercise

Not tinychimp, similar body buy not as good as tinychimp's desu

who on Jow Forums doesn't have a fucked up brain?

He was 5'3" and not natty.

There are many well-adjusted redditors on Jow Forums who come here for a good laugh every now and then.

i want pic related so fucking bad i can hardly stand it.

fuck, fuck, fuck me, Jow Forums. How does one achieve ripped dad mode?

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 75K)

Yeah, because you're gonna get the same quality gear that a worldclass bodybuilder has access to.

>natty copers
Believe it or not, almost all natties out there do not cope. Those pursuing an absolutely jacked body do (faps to David Laid at night)n but that ain't the great majority, my man.

yeah for me they do the job but i just call them nightmare pills at this point, it's a guaranteed vivid ass dream
so i take them for fun sometimes, they're interesting

just take a smaller dose then

you man up and pin testosterone

>Believe it or not, almost all natties out there do not cope.

Attached: cope.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Is natty? Most likely yes. Will you look like him? No, because that depends on your genetics the dude has a nice v-taper, small waist good back, wide shoulders and he's very symmetrical if you have those things you might look close but not exactly like him.

he was natty for a long time, he didn't experiment with roids until very late in his career. most of the pics of him that float around are natty. we know this because the poor bastard literally posted in Jow Forums all day every day, blogging every single thing he did, ate, lifted, felt. it was quite sad

yes
a good way to judge whether someone is natty or not is too look at the arms, his arms are pretty normal
you still need good genes though

Because the same guy who recommends facepulls demonizes upright rows

Attached: images.jpg (269x187, 10K)

health > everything else
>cope cope cope

i might go on test after my 3rd child is born. want to make sure i get 3 before risking fertility though

Get ripped, get married, have babies.

Going off his delts it looks like he could have done some light cycles, but it could easily be natty too. His delts are fairly big, but that could just be his focus and good genetics
His traps look proportionate and he's not excessively big or lean. If you're short you can easily pull of this look natty. If you're tall it'll be a lot harder, but still possible.

Roids are what you make of them. IMO anything past TRT dosage is retarded. About 200mg/week is the sweet spot for the 80/20 rule. Beyond that the side effects start getting much worse, the gains are only slightly better, and they are much harder to keep. At 200mg/week you can sustain your dose safely, keep your gains, and not turn into a hyper emotional, hormonal women from cycling off and on constantly.

>optimizing your testosterone levels is unhealthy
never mind that your water supply is full of microplastics that fuck with your endocrine system. you literally have half the test your grandfather did at your age, brainlet

Man natty biceps are fucking pathetic