Bending over outside the gym

You dropped your pencil. No one else is around. Do you bend over like the person on the left or right?

Attached: squat.png (986x620, 960K)

Neither, for me its the straight-legged dead lift.

Also I was walking through my neighborhood and my fat fuck neighbor took like 5 minutes to get up the stairs leading to her front door. Sad. .

That one leg balance boi

>Anno Domini MM+XIX
>No pistolsquat option
>shigeridoo

I do a ass to grass squat and pick up the pencil with my butt cheeks

This, even though it looks retarded

>Watch a video about better squat form in front of nig
>Nig asks if guy squatting is gay because he's bending down
Black people have the fragilest sexuality,

I do a lunge

I pretend like I didn't even notice the pencil drop, because I have another 2 pencils and 3 pens in my bag, and 4 dozen more pencils at home.

guys like you are how i get all my pens/pencils for free
>cantkeepgettingawaywithit
>stay mad pencilcuck
>

Fall forward, land in pushup position, pick up the pencil with my teeth, and then do a pushup so manly it propels me back into a standing position without bending my legs

I dont drop my pencils in the first place, but my little brother always used to pick up pencils/pens from school. He'd come home with a pocket of 2-4 writing utensils every day, it was pretty annoying considering he always put them all over the house, or left them in his pockets and ruined his shorts.

Cool story; thanks.

Sometimes I squat, most of the times I deadlift the pencil, always with good form
Gotta keep that posture discipline every time so that you are never inclined to be lazy and lift something with bad posture, you all know all it takes is a bit of weight and shit form to fuck up an intervertebral disc forever

drop on one knee like a normal person

Left, of course. When there's people around though I try to do the right while also keeping my back straight. I look like a fat retard trying to touch his toes but it's better than fucking my back up.

He was probably gay and trying to hint at it to you in hopes that you would be open to flirting and eventually intercourse.

Left for me
>awful hamstring flexibility, can’t touch toes
>great squat flexibilty, can comfortably bottom out with flat feet and neutral back
>years of working as a waiter and having to squat down to pick up a dropped fork or w/e while balancing plates on other arm

>chalk up
>I stand over it for a few seconds, staring off into space
>yell as loud as I can, get everybody's attention
>breath in, set my brace
>bend over and hook grip the pencil
>clean it with the loudest feet possible
>white moment
>jerk it, holding it above my head, holding for a few seconds while I yell some more and look the nearest person in the eye
>throw the pencil down shattering it
>storm off to hug my coach while continuing to yell

I use my feet because bending over is beta as fuck

You bend over at the hip and feet, keep your knees straight to avoid injury

Attached: tumblr_om641f5XMP1r6ke5co1_1280.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

I do the first when the dishwasher is done, only if I'm alone.

I use telepathy.

Fucking kek

this. i've paid for a pack of pencils like once ever.

I bend over with straight legs so I get that hamstring flexibility (i can touch my toes btw haha)

Neither, probably get down on one knee because my back flexibility is shot to shit and I can’t squat.

Other question. You dropped a dozen of pencils. Do you count the reps autistically when picking them up?

Attached: IMG-20190714-WA0004.jpg (1080x736, 72K)

I usually either squat down or swing my torso down and throw my leg out the other side as to hold balance and just pivot the hip so to speak. Easy peasy. Less calories burned. Less cardio. More gains. Wassupden

Guaranteed that you round your lower back.

probably, arent I still stretching? I feel it

It’s why this way of stretching your hams is shit. Makes the whole exercise a lower-back stretch instead and that’s not even good for it.
Lay down, take a belt or a rope or whatever, wrap it around your foot and pull your leg up. Can go sideways too and other variations

Stomp the ground with 55% power to make the pencil jump up to me

I grab it with a forward roll.

I do a cartwheel

Jefferson curls are amazing though. And keep your back tight. Focus on tilting your pelvis forward, don't even check where your hands are