Mom cancelled my WoW subscription and wants me to start going outside and working out

>Mom cancelled my WoW subscription and wants me to start going outside and working out

Attached: 1563428246200.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Welcome to Jow Forums we shall help you on your way.

Skeleton, whale or trannie?

That’s sucks dude especially because classic comes out in a month. You should shoot your mom for that

tfw skeleton :(

This honky

have you tried reading the sticky

based.

tried but no anime or WoW characters to keep my attention

Start bulking, start lifting and start watching Hajime no Ippo

based mom

Attached: 1558827043842.jpg (1497x989, 335K)

To put into terms you can understand. You are like a blood-elf twink right now, but by doing your daily quests you can earn reputation with the society faction. Right now you are at hated, once you start benching at least two plates you will reach friendly.

Don't forget, you get a mount at exalted

>Mom

It's actually pretty kinky that you and your wife role play that she's your mom and can boss you around

BASED

Just play on a private server. This weekend is a double xp event on rising gods, I plan on leveling my shaman a bit.

>mom took away my piss jug and wants me to start going outside and using the piss jar

If you enjoyed wow, you're gonna love ss+gomad

DO SS AND GOMAD

Attached: FujiFilm-QuickSnap-Waterproof-disposable-camera-thumbnail.png (279x179, 95K)

>classic
>good

You are a 30yo boomer, you will never be a teenager again, that girl from your class you liked is now obese and married to some beta with whom she has a dog and perhaps will eventually have a kid. WoW classic just means you'll finally have the time and money to be like those 30yo gen xers in 2005 who bragged they could stay up all night raiding Naxx for high-tier gear while you were just a teenage scrub mowing lawns so you could pay chink goldfarmers enough that you could finally get your epic mount back when it took literally months irl to save up enough gold to get one by merely grinding.

Not him but try using a period. Literally didn't read because of that.

dude just take skinning/mining and AH everything. I had the first epic mount on Suramar without much effort

SEETHING

That would have been gnarly to know in 2005

Dude irl is like wow
>Grind dungeons (Gym) gear (gains) to slay raid bosses (bigger weights)
>Use your sick gear(gains) to wow shitters(women) for adulation (sex) and gank (beat up) the other faction (m*nlets)

cringe

This is perhaps the best thing your mother has ever done for you

t. Former dyel gaming addict

>even your own mother wants you to
have sex