Is it worth to live as natty ?

is it worth to live as natty ?

Attached: 1563499109391.jpg (3464x2215, 369K)

Stick to your containment thread faggot

u mad ?

No, just disgusted with you faggot.

post (Your) body with a timestamp

based gentleman of color, best of luck on your lifting endeavors

sincerely,
d. dan

Is it worth it umm yes seeing how your not spending extra money on blood work, needles,roids,pct, probably blood pressure meds, doctor visits, AIs. Besides most people don't like the roid head look and try to avoid people like that irl. I'd rather take my natural limit in muscles growth with all the money I'll save not resorting in roids.

Is it worth having marbles for testicles?

he looked better in the first pic. In the second, yes he looks more fit, but he clearly sacrificing his looks to the point where his body is no longer proportionate.

Also another thing people who roid tend to have body dysmorphia and they're not getting paid to look like that so why do it if it's coming out of your own pocket? Most people on them are narcissistic lol go on /fraud/ right now and you'll see two of them argue who has a bigger ass and legs

If you can afford to roid constantly it's better to do hgh, it's also useful to get huge quickly and then cut it off completely, as most actors do. Soemtimes you get better face looks because of it, but sometimes you don't so it's a gamble.

Yeah. I'd say so. No need to spend money on drugs, don't need to poke myself with needles, my testicles stay safe, and I'll never have to worry about shrinking like crazy when off the gear.

Too many cons to using gear imo.

He 100% looked better in the left pic. Girls think shit like the right pic looks disgusting except for a few crazy chicks with muscle fetishes

/thread

The size of his body is proportional to his insecurity. That's the roider life.

Is it worth it to snort onions

This.

Roid delts are very tempting. I'm probably gonna take some weak roids when i'm older.

Attached: buksi.png (392x418, 212K)

Niggers? Count me out!

Attached: 1563515816043.png (1000x999, 573K)

For some of us roids are necessary to enjoy certain aspects of life to the fullest. It really is a game changer

HOLY SHIT the roids made your pinkie grow back
btfo natties

Are you retarded?

are you blind?

No.
t. natty for 8 years, on gear for 4