Tall

>tall
>handsome
>big dick
>in shape

>still a no gf virgin

fuck none of the above matter when youre socially inept

being the bullied fat kid permanently fucked up my social skills its not fair bros

Attached: C0391CA3-DFE0-470F-9D1C-62EC4E560BB2.png (300x254, 21K)

Recognize that all those qualities you listed are from your own perspective.

Know what's worse then being a virgin? Making a super big deal out of it, getting oneitis, losing it with a girl you're positive you're gonna marry, then eventually losing her. Sucks. Bigtime

Attached: 1554180717902.png (450x720, 145K)

I'm similar to you OP but only 5'11, Actually i never even cared or thought about it until people started telling me i look good and girls gave me intense eye contact when i'm in public. Knowing i'm not as ugly as i thought (had severe acne as a teenager, destroyed my self esteem) led me to think about girls again but i'm already fucked due to 3 straight years of social isolation.

Better than being the bullied small dick kid

At least you can lose weight and make social gains

Small dick is a lifelong curse

How old are you OP?
Because after a certain point you have to start letting these things go. Do you want to move forward and live your life? Or let something some dipshit kids said to you years ago define you forever?

you're probably not handsome, if you were, girls would have approached you for sex by now

Attached: 1401927916027.jpg (1000x1500, 380K)

>big dick
What size

5.8 inches

Thats average? Got a weird question for you what do you do all day

>get loads of chicks to the point they wanna fuck me
>find every excuse i can to not do it

why am i like this

That average dick size op not big at all

The better you look, the more intimidated women get. Women want to be in control, and a true alpha male destroys their delusions of grandeur. This shakes them at their core and they’ll hate you for it.

Delete this

Based

Nah socially anxious people tend to be hyper aware. you have to be delusional to an extent in order to enjoy the life society tells you should live.

Shut the fuck up retard go back
>>Jow Forums

All me except i'm skinny, yet i've still slept with over 50 girls. Alcohol was invented for people like us. It turns me from awkward sperg to confident chad.

>in shape
I don't believe you. If you have a 6 pack and are a decent looking guy there's no way you haven't at least been with one girl

I haven't. I look decent and have a 6 pack

Its because I don't have friends and I don't socialize outside of occasional small talk with work colleagues

The gym and supermarket are the only places I go, except work

You can lift all you want but if you're not social it won't help you get laid. Most men who get laid dont even lift

>tall
>handsome
>big dick
>in shape

>still a no gf virgin
Damn that sounds just like me before i stopped being a no gf virgin

Attached: 97FAA3C9-5121-4640-AEE1-C38D443CE38A.jpg (251x242, 15K)